TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Oh, I have to say our health care isn't bad. Some people complain because you have to go to larger cities to get bigger test done but that can't be helped. :shrug: I guess they can't afford big machines in every town with only 1,000 people.
Things are going great. I fell like I'm about to literally pop though, my belly is so tight. I'm still ahead in my school work, which is good. I'm trying to clear off the calendar so I won't have to worry about things too close to my due date. How are you ladies?

how are you all doing?

er - you will be 37 weeks tomorrow, how amazing. any time soon you will have your max.

tiggerz - 36 weeks for you, arrggggggg soooon for you as well.

newfie - you are also around the corner. how great that you are ahead with school work.

i have to guess on who will give birth first of the 3 of you.......hmmmmmmm

tiggerz first, then er and then newfie......lets see if i am right. hihi

nothing new to report, i just came from the party land store....purchased a buntch of things to bring back to sweden for a naming party we will have for our girl in july/august when we go back home. just wanted to be prepaird with that now rather than later. :) will be buying some more stuff this weekend online, such as car seat etc.

well hope you are all enjoying your weekend. big hug to you all.

I think ER will be first, then me, then Newfie very shortly after??

Shall we guess weights?? ER 7lb3oz, me 8lb2, Newfie 7lb!!!! Bellas 7lb11oz

I think it will go:

Tiggerz first, then me, then Newfie.
And weights will beee....

Tiggerz: 7lb 15
Me: 7lb 5
Newife: About 6lb 14-7lb 2

And Im going for Bellas: 7lb 1

Oh how exciting is all this guessing?! Yep Im full term TODAYYY wahooo! xxx

haha, everyone thinks I'm going last. lol. I think we'll go in order; ER, Tiggerz and me. :dohh:

ER- 7lbs 6 oz
Tiggerz- 8 lbs
Me- 7 lbs
Bella- 7 lbs 10 oz to 8 lbs

Loving the guesses!! It'll be fun to see who's closest - this is getting exciting (and a bit scary!)

tiggerz first, then er and then newfie

birth weights.............i hope i am converting right.........but i also put in grams in case. :)

er - 8lbs 1oz (3700grams)
tiggerz - 8lbs 4oz (3700grams)
newfie - 7lbs 3oz (3300grams)
myself - 8lbs 4oz (3700grams)

oh my godness, i am a mess. i meant 3700grams on er and 3800grams och myself and tiggerz. :)

hope you all have a wonderful monday!!!

Yes, come back ER.
I was also wondering how Belle is doing.
:hugs:

oh my godness i just saw this thread that er has posted on 3rd tri:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/887587-erconnells-shock-thread.html

she is having max tomorrow by c-section.

er - please come on here and tell us all what is going on.

how are you doing tiggerz and newfie?

Hi girls, yep, at the scan we found his abdomen had grown 2mm in over a month, hes stopped growing, no amniotic fluid around him and hes breech. They are delivering tomorrow morning.

Im expecting a 2-3 day hospital stay so after that I will come on and do a birth story/update/pics...

Im so nervous.. feel like im going to be sick, I just want him to be okay :( xx

Hi girls, yep, at the scan we found his abdomen had grown 2mm in over a month, hes stopped growing, no amniotic fluid around him and hes breech. They are delivering tomorrow morning.

Im expecting a 2-3 day hospital stay so after that I will come on and do a birth story/update/pics...

awww em, i am so sorry that you are worried. i would probably be to if i was in your shoes. it is easier said than done so i won't tell you not to worry.

what does it mean that his abdomen had grown 2mm? what is that a sign of? did they tell you? did they say that all is ok with max though?

you and max are in my thoughts and i will pray that all will go well tomorrow. big hug to you.

Goodluck ER, do you want my mobile number so I can update!!!???

I am being seen tomo at hospital too!! I've had hypos everyday since Saturday!!! Baby will be monitored then they will Plan what to do with me!!!

Eventful thread today xxxx

Yeah if you could send me your number over tiggerz on facebook that would be good... and do a post on third tri and on the 'due in march' group on facebook?
(But not mine) just the private group

xxx

awww em, i am so sorry that you are worried. i would probably be to if i was in your shoes. it is easier said than done so i won't tell you not to worry.

what does it mean that his abdomen had grown 2mm? what is that a sign of? did they tell you? did they say that all is ok with max though?

you and max are in my thoughts and i will pray that all will go well tomorrow. big hug to you.

It means hes not really put any weight round his middle (gained fat) since 33 weeks which he should have done xx

Ah, ER, I'm nervous for you. I'll be waiting tensely for your update. I'm glad Bella asked what the 2mm thing meant because I wasn't sure either. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow that's for sure. :hugs:
Tiggerz, you keep us up to date as well. I'm starting to feel bad about complaining about my hips paining. I did walk all over town today and yesterday. Stay safe ladies.
Bella, how are you?

ER's waters have broken - I'm reading on 3rd tri so she's gone off to hospital

Goodluck ER xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back