TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/888305-erconnells-baby-here-already.html

CONGRATULATIONS ER xxxxx

O.M.G! What odds. Great to hear that they are both doing good. I wonder if she still had a c-section or did she deliver him?

wow that is awsome. congrats er, i am happy both of you are doing good.. i can't wait to see a pic of max.

i guess the only one of us that was right on the order of given birth is NEWFIE. :) nice guess lady. hihi

weight wise, TIGGERZ was the closest for er's baby. there fore you are the winner in the weight competition tiggerz. congrats!!! hahahaha

er, you have to tell us everything as soon as you feel good and have the time.

tiggerz - how was your appointment today?

newfiew - sorry about your hip pain, try to rest as much as possible and not put to much weight by standing up or so.

i am doing good, except that i have felt very light headed the past couple of days, i guess from what i have read things will get better with the iron pills. i hope. :) i am so dizzy i can't walk far or drive at the moment. :( well i don't dare to.

:happydance: I win, I win. lol.
Thanks for the advise Bella. I'm getting to that very pregnant waddle now. You know the one where everyone kinda glance at you from the corner or their eyes thinking "she's not going to have that baby here is she?" :rofl: And I waddle s.l.o.w.l.y :dohh:

Newfie waddle waddle!!! Does this mean baby is head down and engaging???

I know Newfie won on the first delivery but I won on weight even though drastically wrong lol but I want a prize LOL xxx Can it be I'm second????? PLEASE!!!

I have dates!!!!! Next Wednesday I have a sweep, if it fails I will be induced 5 march! Today my appt went really well, CTG baby sounds great, it showed the amounts of BH I am getting, BP was normal today so all in all good!! My hypos - they have told me to reduce insulin and to snack between meals!!!

Bellas - sorry you're feeling dizzy, not nice is it!! I also can't drive at times due to GD and hypos it's not fun but the reward at the end will be great!!!

"Wibble waddle wibble waddle to and fro" :rofl: I'm not sure about the baby engaging. I ws wondering as my hips have only really started paining the past 3 days. :shrug: I have a doctors appointment tomorrow (my last monthly one, now it's weekly) so maybe he can get his head out of his ass and tell me something useful. :rofl:
So unless I go in before the 5th I was right about you being next too tiggerz. :haha:.

Newfie you are so funny!!! :) sounds like baby has moved into position :) Goodluck at your appt!! So you have only a few days to birth your baby to beat me - I wonder!!! I can't believe that I only have 6 days until I have the sweep, I'm really crossing my fingers that the sweep will work and I avoid the induction!!!

How's everybody???

ER how are you?? How is Max??

newfie, you are indeed funny. :) hopefully you are just around the corner to seeing your danni. good luck on your appointment tomorrow. let us know how it goes.

tiggerz, how exciting. so from what i undrstand you should go into labour within 48hrs after a sweep right?

oh my, i am starting to freak out as you girls will just dissapear once you give birth and i will still have several weeks to birth. :(

er how are you and max doing?

My doctors appointment was a little confusing to tell you ladies the truth. He finally had my ultrasound results. I had my scan on Jan 21 (when I was 31 weeks and 1 day according to him; 31 weeks and 6 days by me). According the the results, I was measuring 33 weeks and 3 days. Spot on for it too, baby was a little over 4 lbs at the time and the estimated birth weight was 6-6 1/2 lbs. :shock: So if that's right I could be delivering almost two weeks earlier than I thought!

My doctors appointment was a little confusing to tell you ladies the truth. He finally had my ultrasound results. I had my scan on Jan 21 (when I was 31 weeks and 1 day according to him; 31 weeks and 6 days by me). According the the results, I was measuring 33 weeks and 3 days. Spot on for it too, baby was a little over 4 lbs at the time and the estimated birth weight was 6-6 1/2 lbs. :shock: So if that's right I could be delivering almost two weeks earlier than I thought!

hmm newfie - did you not have a mc first and then fell pregnant really soon after that? in the beginning did you not also think you were ahead by 2 weeks but the u/s tech estimated 2 weeks less than you thought?

if i remeber all of this correctly that means that your doc is right and you should be around 38 weeks preggers right?

but how exciting, so then you could go into labour any time soon. :)

Bellas, I won't disappear after birth!! I want to know all about your baby!!! Are you on FB??? Inbox me your name if you are and I'll send a friend resquest x

Newfie - so you could realistically be next then!!!! :)

Bellas RE Sweeps, I had 2 sweeps with my DD - the first one did nothing at all but the second one did, I had a show and a little blood/watery loss then was in labour approx 3days after. So it might not work and nay need the induction on the 5th!!

BAD NEWS - my daughter has a horrible sickness bug!!! She came home from school yesterday and vomited all over the bathroom floor - she's been sick endless times since! I'm hoping it's a 24 hr bug she keeps to herself! I really could do without us all getting this right now :-(:-(

Bellas, good memory! :thumbup: You're 100% correct. I did think I was further along then the doctors said. It's looking like I ovulated as soon as my body "re-asbored the fetus". That news really lit a fire under my DH I tell you that. :haha:
Tiggerz, what was it like when you had "show"? And sorry to hear about you sick daughter; hope she feela better soon. :hugs:

Newfie, the show was like gloppy snot eww with blood streaks in - not pleasant to look at!

Tiggerz, can it have no blood in it? Or at least none that you can see? I've been having discharge like that for the past week and have been wondering if it was the beginning of losing my plug. :shrug: I don't normally have a lot of discharge so it's a very noticeable difference to me.

Is it jelly like???? I think it's normally quite stretchy. I've been having a lot of discharge for the past week but it's just normal discharge for this stage (so I've been told) what colour/texture is it you're losing Newfie????

tiggerz - aww thank you, i don't know how to inbox on here but i will figure it out and email you.

so they will sweep 5 times before they move one to other induction methods?

i am sorry to hear about sick daughter. i hope she gets better soon and no one else catches it from her.

newfie - i am good. hehe but yeah i remember that they were so persistent to thinking that you were 2 weeks behind than what you thought. i guess we will just see when danni decides to grace you with her presence.

this is crazy all of what you guys are talking about i will never get to experience. kind of strange to know the day i will give birth.

Bellas, you've misunderstood about sweeps -- I meant I hope I will avoid an induction on the 5th (meaning 5th march) sorry hunny x I'll have one sweep on Wednesday providing I'm well and haven't caught the sick bug!! Then if it doesn't work I'll be induced on Monday 5th!!

Bellas, you're having a section? Why is that??

Is it jelly like???? I think it's normally quite stretchy. I've been having a lot of discharge for the past week but it's just normal discharge for this stage (so I've been told) what colour/texture is it you're losing Newfie????

It's white and very stretchy. (when you say snot like it's a pretty good description :dohh:). My doctor doesn't even bother to ask about discharge. He never even mentioned if he though I was dropped or engaged at all. I had to ask for the baby's birth weight details. I'm glad he's not the delivery doctor. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->