TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Bella has to have section because of a surgery she had before she got pregnant. She can give you more details Tiggerz, I forget exactly what it was she had but it caused her to miscarry. :(

hola girls,

tiggerz - oki i am with you now on the whole sweep thing. :) hard to understand everything new. but it is always helpful to learn from you gals.

yes newfie is right i got pregnant last year february but then mc very soon after the bfp. but before i mc i had major pain which scared me so i went to emergency room and they said yes you are preggers but you will mc because the pregnancy hormons were dropping and when they did the scan they also saw that i had a large fibroid. they are not sure if that was the cause but the doc said the fibroid would lead to a mc eventually as it was large (1 whole pound). anyway, once i mc my doc said i needed to do an abdominal surgery to remove the fibroid before trying to concieve again.

in beg of april 2011 i went through the surgery and we had to wait 3 months to try again and the rest is history. we got pregnant just less than 3 months trying after the surgery. but the surgery was a major one so the doc told me i should never delivery naturally and my ob agrees, so c-sec it is. :)

i am happy though as long as i can have kids. most important thing for me.

anyways, i am beyond happy right now ladies........................i recived a package just now. guess what it was, all my friends back home in sweden had bought me something, candy, books, toys and baby cloths and surprised me. telling me in a letter with the package that although i am here that i am in their thoughts that i mean the world to them etc etc. it made me sooooooo happy and brought tears to my eyes. i am so blessed to have wonderful friends as them.

Bellas, I never realised youd been through so much! Mc is awful but then the surgery too :-( But as you say the most important thing is having a baby - tbh who cares how it gets out as long as it gets out safely!!! Really pleased the surgery worked for you hun!!

Newfie - could be bits of plug but also could be normal preg discharge - either way we're getting so close!!!

aww thank you tiggerz.

how are you gals doing? anything new?

er - how are you and max? can't wait to read about your birth story and see pics. hope you are doing well.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-erconnell-maxs-birth-story.html#post15773156

oh my godness er,

first of all what a beautiful baby boy you got. he looks wonderful. wow he has lots of beautiful blond hair.

second - you are indeed brave. what you went through sounds crazy and hard to fathom but you got through it for your baby. i am so happy for you. it is amazing to see the end result of all the ttc, getting preggers to struggling with high bp etc etc. and delivering this beautiful baby that you have. well done and congrats. i can't wait to see more pics of your max.

big hug and enjoy every minute. this makes me long more for my little girl. :)

Oh Em he's beautiful! You've been through so much but have pulled through and now Max is finally here! I've been checking every day to see if you'd had him.
Hows the expressing going for you? And the recovery? xxxx

He's so sweet Er. Congrats again! If I need a c-section I am going under and not using epidurals. Sounds like a few couple hours. Glad you got through it very well. :hugs:
Belle- nice to hear from you, how are you?

Hi newfie :) im great thankyou, babys movements are getting stronger by the day, so much so that if it changes position while im walking around i have to stop or walk funny haha. but loving every minute :)
cant wait til the rest of you have your babies too! so soon! xxxxx

Bit crampy today ladies. Wondering if that means I'll be going soon. :shrug:

Newf happy 37 wks!!!!! Being crabby could be, I am feeling much the same but I think I nervous about tomorrow!!!

Sweep day tomorrow - kinda scared it might start things off as even though this is my third I don't think I've actually realised there's a baby in here lol :-s

Hey Tiggerz, I'm not crabby. :rofl: But yeah, it's kinda like period cramps. :wacko:
Happy Sweep Day :rofl: although it doesn't sound pleasant.

hehe tiggerz - that was funny, crabby, writting that must mean you are really not yourself and scared. :) i am sorry hunny, try to calm your nervs. i am sure all will go well tomorrow. i can't wait until you have your little baby, i hope the sweep works tomorrow. good luck and keep us updated. big hug.

newfie - how exiting girly. could be, could be not. i have no clue but hey danni is sure done baking so i am sure she is welcome to enter the world. :) i hope that is what it means. can't wait to see a pic of her and here everything:) keep us updated on the crampyness.

belle - how fun to hear from you. i hope all is well with you. have you found out the gender? keep us updated.

er - how is it being a mommy now? how is max and being home?

Being a mummy is brilliant, but so so tiring and stressful! If anyone told me how hard it would be the first week or so I wouldnt have believed them.. but he is so so worth it.

xx

ER- I love your avatar pic. Little bugger, looks like he's smirking. :cloud9:
I had a couple of "contractions" yesterday. Nothing grand though. I'm not doing anything to progress it yet either until the baby's room is finished. lol.

Had the Sweep done and a CTG! CTG showed I'm having regular contractions - they're not really painful but are stronger than I have been having - now the waiting game to see if the sweep moves things along if not induction on Monday :-/

yes indeed i agree with newfie, nice avatar pic, it looks as max is smirking. :)

newfie - mild contractions means that it is not far until the really big ones. :)

tiggerz - glad all went well. so hopefully the sweep works and your baby boy will arrive in the next few days. :)

having my 28 week ob visit this afternoon. looking forward to it. yiiiippppiiiii.

Newfie any more contractions!????!

Mine got quite bad then suddenly stopped :-( really feeling fed up today!!!

Hope everybody else is having a good day!!

I had a couple more contractions on Wednesday but that's it. Strong, downward stabbing pains "down through" though. :wacko:
Now I have high bp, swelling and a wicked headache which I have to monitor. This sucks and it's making me cranky. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->