TTC buddies, we did it! Heres to our 2012 babies!

Hey Bellas, no it stays the same his growth is just a four days bigger than the 'average' growth of babies, i think they only change dates etc if it is more than ten days out.
Its nice to know hes thriving in there though :)

It does make me wonder though as I WAS put back a week at my first scan so wondering if im actually 21+3 but Ill never know now!! xx

Wow, almost 10 weeks already bella! And impatient, 7 weeks. Time is flying by.
Bella, it was 18 c here just last week! And now it's snowing :wacko: But that's Newfoundland for you. :haha:
Glad you're all doing well. :D

Argh!!! I just wrote a long post and my stupid iPhone crashed!!!!!! Grr!

Anyways, ER so pleased about your scan :) I saw on a post baby is going to be a rugby player like daddy :) So cute - I bet you buy him a baby rugby kit!!

Pains - I've been experiencing the same sort of thing :-( I am wondering if it's growing too - my coat was almost too small today - but last Thursday it had a couple of inches spare, time to get my mat coat out as there's no way I'd even get a thin jumper under my normal one this week :-s

Anybody know if babies change their normal position about now?? Cos how come loads of us expand drastically - like literally over night, it's weird!!!

SNOW!!!!!! Already!!! Please dont send it this way as we can't earn any money :-(

Oh yes, will be looking for a rugby kit! ha!
And yes the pains, Ive just seen your post too, have you had a growth spurt? Cant believe how much bigger I am almost overnight :/

Maybe it is baby changing position? xx

Growth spurt - yes!! Last night I was sitting in the living room and glanced down at my tummy and couldn't believe how huge I looked - even dh walking into the lounge and said hello preggy!!!!! The cheek!!! Lol xx Last Thursday my coat had a little room left in it - today it only just zipped up!!! Omg!! I hope we don't keep growing at this rate!!!

Well done girls! Your bumps are all growing amazingly fast! Touchwood you all have H&H pregnancies. Hopefully il be right behind you and you can give me advice :) Em can't believe you're 20 weeks already and have thought of a name! Are things scary or are you feeling quite calm?

I'll keep popping in to see how you're all doing :) xxxxxxx

Awww Belle SOOOO nice to see you!!! I expect you here VERY soon! xxx

:hi: belle! Nice to see you. We've had names picked for the past 4 weeks. :thumbup:
Love your avatar ER!
I think I'm growing everyday now! :haha:

hi belle so good to see you.

er - your bump looks lovly, is that a tatto on the right side.

so here is my update. last night when i wiped it was covered with blood. of course i freaked out and started crying and thought i was having a mc. i couldn't wait to know so we went to the er right away. it turned out after blood work and u/s that everything was fine so the doc told me to call my ob the next day to set upp a follow up.

my doc got the medical report this morning and phoned me. by now the blood was all gone. she said not to worry and that the bleeding is most likley enduced due to all the vomiting i have been going through. she said i am sure this is not leading to any mc.
everything looked good, hcg level, baby's heart beat.

i had started on new meds yesterday and had not vomited all day yesterday nor today. the only thing i have is the nausea. but i am calm again.

pregnancy is a crazy ride. never knew it would be such a rollercoaster. happy, scared, happy, scared....... :)

Woah, that was scary there for a moment bella, until I read on. :) Glad to hear there's nothing wrong with baby :hugs:
I was at the hospital today (a regular visit). I had lost another 1/4 lb and my fundus measurement is only 12! He found the baby's heartbeat right away and it was good and strong. I have an ultrasound on the second so we'll see then how the baby is growing and his/her measurements. He said I have a wide pelvis and the baby could be transverse and that's why I'm not measuring as high as I should.

Yup, I do Er! I have 8 tattoos! One on my wrist, 3 stars on my arm, on my shoulder, both legs and my lower back. (NOT a tramp stamp :haha:) They all mean something special to me. :D

Bella, huge massive hugs!!! That would have scared the living daylights out of you!!! So pleased all is well!!! Feet up whenever you get chance!!!

That's great news Emily!!! I can't wait for DH to feel my little baby kicking he keeps missing him :-(

I'm excited today as I am finally 20 wks!!!!! :)

Tuesday is my big scan day - scared stiff but looking forward to seeing this little person who keeps wiggling inside me :)

Bella, I hope all is still well hunny xxx

Well it looks like your cheering me on really worked girls, as of this morning I am apparently 4 weeks pregnant :happydance: :winkwink:
Am 11dpo and tested with a cheapy ic and got a dark line! Then on my sister and OH's insistance used a clearblue digital and got a pregnant 1-2 :)
Am so excited!

Just one question, anyone got really sicky heartburn early on and if so, any advice that doesn't involve gaviscon :sick: xxx

Well it looks like your cheering me on really worked girls, as of this morning I am apparently 4 weeks pregnant :happydance: :winkwink:
Am 11dpo and tested with a cheapy ic and got a dark line! Then on my sister and OH's insistance used a clearblue digital and got a pregnant 1-2 :)
Am so excited!

Just one question, anyone got really sicky heartburn early on and if so, any advice that doesn't involve gaviscon :sick: xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hunny :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"