ttc buddies

sophie121

Reaction score
hello,im looking for trying to conceive buddies im currently waiting for af anyday now(irregular periods) and will be starting to use my cb monitor :) i will be taking evening primrose this month too x :dust::dust:

I'll be your buddy! I think that I am on CD 4 but am not so sure- I miscarried last month and have barely bled.
:dust:

hey af arrived for me today so cd 1 i guess :) buddies it is :p x

hey af arrived for me today so cd 1 i guess :) buddies it is :p x

YAY! :yipee:
I am so sorry about your loss :cry: :hugs: :flower:

I am paranoid that maybe this is residual bleeding for me but hopefully this is really AF!

i am sorry too,ah i hope u feel better soon x :dust: to you xx

I'm having a really weird AF this month I'm normally really heavy by now i have quite heavy periods every month..anyway there's nothing it was red earlier and now just brown/pink sorry TMI!! i know but...i have never been this light:shrug:
Anyway are you doing anything different this month in ttc? I'm trying more vitamins and got a cb monitor so i can track my ovulation properly with irregular periods it hard to use opk's so had to invest an expensive monitor can't wait to start using it though! :happydance: x :hugs:

I'm having a really weird AF this month I'm normally really heavy by now i have quite heavy periods every month..anyway there's nothing it was red earlier and now just brown/pink sorry TMI!! i know but...i have never been this light:shrug:
Anyway are you doing anything different this month in ttc? I'm trying more vitamins and got a cb monitor so i can track my ovulation properly with irregular periods it hard to use opk's so had to invest an expensive monitor can't wait to start using it though! :happydance: x :hugs:

On TTC- me and my DH actually tried for a bit before we got married but I never count from that because it was only for about 2 cycles. And we lived a few hours away so it was doomed attempts anyways :)
Sophie my AF was the same! Mostly when I wiped and yeah my CM was brown :(
Keep me updated on what the monitor tells you!
Yeah I am taking prenatals this time. I didn't when I got pregnant before and wonder if my pregnancy would have progressed if I'd been taking folic acid to start with. Hope our bodies straighten out!

I just read that CD1 is first day of actual flow. Guess I haven't even really had AF yet. GRRRRR.

aww i use to think that if i did this or something different my pg would have progressed,well af came heavy for me today so tired of it :/ anyway the first thing i want to do is regulate it.i made that mistake thinking cd 1 was after ur period i thought it was like ovulation like 1 dpo etc.. i hope u get your af soon! i wish i could help with it..x

aww i use to think that if i did this or something different my pg would have progressed,well af came heavy for me today so tired of it :/ anyway the first thing i want to do is regulate it.i made that mistake thinking cd 1 was after ur period i thought it was like ovulation like 1 dpo etc.. i hope u get your af soon! i wish i could help with it..x

I think we all blame ourselves, even when the doctors say that we shouldn't :(
Yeah I only knew what CD1 was from some friends of mine. I charted my menstrual cycle but it didn't say "this is CD1" or anything.
I want a regular period too! Even a heavy one would be normal for me. I read on a loss site that the brown CM means I'm probably getting mine very soon. I hope!
Remember, the good thing about AF means that next it will be time for :sex: and :bfp: ! Ha, the sex emoticon actually scares me a bit :)

lmao! i know right? i hope ur ok today i get my results tomorrow if i have a thyroid problem im so nervous they tested me for loads of things because i have severe anemia and it wont shift no matter what im quite scared tbh and gonna try and relax as much as i can tonight and hope to get some sleep! i have put on weight coz of it too! :( anyway are u ttc ur first? i am x well my 2nd as i have a baby but shes not with us x

lmao! i know right? i hope ur ok today i get my results tomorrow if i have a thyroid problem im so nervous they tested me for loads of things because i have severe anemia and it wont shift no matter what im quite scared tbh and gonna try and relax as much as i can tonight and hope to get some sleep! i have put on weight coz of it too! :( anyway are u ttc ur first? i am x well my 2nd as i have a baby but shes not with us x

Oh keep me updated on your results! I am sorry about the weight but maybe you'll lose some with AF eh? I love AF because I drop weight. Though I gain it before. Vicious cycle :)
I am so sorry for your losses. I am trying for my first.
Take care of yourself :hugs:

lol yeah maybe i will let u know what do u use to track ovulation?x

I use the Period Tracker app on my iphone. I find it to be convenient. Other people recommend fertility friend but I don't temp :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->