ttc buddies

It is just the vacation coming- not sure how this pregnancy will affect my move since it was planned for the end of the year :o

It is just the vacation coming- not sure how this pregnancy will affect my move since it was planned for the end of the year :o

You'll love the beaches is what I hear! I've only been to Bangkok, pretty busy city and hot! lol

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months honey! and so happy we can be bump buddies!

You'll love the beaches is what I hear! I've only been to Bangkok, pretty busy city and hot! lol

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months honey! and so happy we can be bump buddies!

Yes tell me all about when you got your BFP :D

Not seen any updates on this thread in ages! Yay! Just seen that both of you (Storked and Twinkles80) got your bfp's! So happy for you both! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Big hugs all round! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Jinbean, thanks! Your LO is so much closer to being in your arms I see!

Not seen any updates on this thread in ages! Yay! Just seen that both of you (Storked and Twinkles80) got your bfp's! So happy for you both! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Big hugs all round! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Jinbean!!! You're almost there!!! I feel like i'm so far away... hahahah excited to meet my little bean!

Yeah it has come around so quick and it will for both of you as well!

I finish work on 28th March so only another 16 actual days left in work for me! Really can't wait as finding such long days are taking their toll on my hips and am soooo tired when i get home.

My OH paid for me to have a 4D scan last Thursday (at 31+1) as an early Mothers Day present from my little Harrison Rhys (it's Mothers Day over here on 10th March). It was such a lovely experience getting to see his little face and those chubby cheeks, as at my 20wk scan he just lay still facing my back the whole time so we didn't get a good look at him!

He was estimated at weighing 4lbs 4oz last Thursday and they say they put on approx. half a pound each week now... so probably looking at a 9lb little boy!

You don't know how happy I am to see you both have your bfp's! It's fantastic sweeties! :D

Looking forward to seeing updates from you both on how your doing!

Big hugs! :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Jin that is so wonderful <3 I really hope my pregnancy progresses this time. I want those wonderful experiences that you have. You obviously love your boy so much.

Yeah it has come around so quick and it will for both of you as well!

I finish work on 28th March so only another 16 actual days left in work for me! Really can't wait as finding such long days are taking their toll on my hips and am soooo tired when i get home.

My OH paid for me to have a 4D scan last Thursday (at 31+1) as an early Mothers Day present from my little Harrison Rhys (it's Mothers Day over here on 10th March). It was such a lovely experience getting to see his little face and those chubby cheeks, as at my 20wk scan he just lay still facing my back the whole time so we didn't get a good look at him!

He was estimated at weighing 4lbs 4oz last Thursday and they say they put on approx. half a pound each week now... so probably looking at a 9lb little boy!

You don't know how happy I am to see you both have your bfp's! It's fantastic sweeties! :D

Looking forward to seeing updates from you both on how your doing!

Big hugs! :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Your little boy is sooo sooo cute! I just saw his cute cheeks awww.. glad you get to take time off soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->