ttc buddies

i didnt use anything before too stressful with irregular cycles but got my cb monitor which il using this month x

Aw sorry for the stress. Good luck! :hugs:
It is true all this AF stuff is making me anxious

aah i wish i could make u feel better :/ i hope af comes for you! x

Glad you got yours though! I can get excited for you :D

Sophie! It's here! AF officially came for real! WHEEEE!

omg! im so happy for you! never known two people to get excited by af lol...yay now u can join me! and be in the tww with me if u want :) and wait for af together! :happydance: :hugs: :dust:

omg! im so happy for you! never known two people to get excited by af lol...yay now u can join me! and be in the tww with me if u want :) and wait for af together! :happydance: :hugs: :dust:

I absolutely want to be in the TWW with you! :flower:
I am so excited for us! :dust: and :bfp: and loads of good ol' :sex:

yay! this will be fun! im not sure when im ovulating normaly around 14/16 i will let u know yep lets get lots of :sex::sex: and get our :bfp:

:dust: im going to hold them :spermy: in with all my mite! :rofl: x

yay! this will be fun! im not sure when im ovulating normaly around 14/16 i will let u know yep lets get lots of :sex::sex: and get our :bfp:

:dust: im going to hold them :spermy: in with all my mite! :rofl: x

Me too! I may actually prop for once :D
I'm going to try OPKs so I know for sure :happydance:
SQUEE! I hope we both get pregnant this cycle!

me too! i will keep u updated on the monitor and stuff i might do the prop up too im also trying the smep method this month it will be good and then we can be bump buddies! or is that too far lol :happydance: :hug:

me too! i will keep u updated on the monitor and stuff i might do the prop up too im also trying the smep method this month it will be good and then we can be bump buddies! or is that too far lol :happydance: :hug:

What is smep? *eager*
Can't wait for your updates!

sperm meets egg plan (smep)
Starting cd8 you dtd every other day until you get a
positive opk then you dtd that day and the following 2 days,
have a day off then once more for luck.
TRY IT! i am this month thats if my conceive plus comes on time can barely :sex: without it im quite dry sorry tmi... only sometimes i can do without :happydance:

it basically covers you for bding for the month lol

sperm meets egg plan (smep)
Starting cd8 you dtd every other day until you get a
positive opk then you dtd that day and the following 2 days,
have a day off then once more for luck.
TRY IT! i am this month thats if my conceive plus comes on time can barely :sex: without it im quite dry sorry tmi... only sometimes i can do without :happydance:

Is there such a thing as TMI when TTC? :D
I may try that! I'll have to cut down on sex on some days though- we pretty consistently do it twice a day :blush:
I am so excited! Oh and I can be dry too so you aren't alone :flower:

lol im probaly going to bore you now but wen we met we never stopped..and then we moved in it was everynight but now im not interested but thats got to do with the physical side of things my confidence has totaly zoned out which makes me not interested i guess im fixing it though..thats alright then u get plenty of dtd! i got slammed on another forum website apprantly i was making out my oh was perfect coz he doesnt mind knowing about ovulation and that i dont just dtd around ovulation that means im bragging about having a perfect life apprantly (sarcsam) :rolleyes:

lol im probaly going to bore you now but wen we met we never stopped..and then we moved in it was everynight but now im not interested but thats got to do with the physical side of things my confidence has totaly zoned out which makes me not interested i guess im fixing it though..thats alright then u get plenty of dtd! i got slammed on another forum website apprantly i was making out my oh was perfect coz he doesnt mind knowing about ovulation and that i dont just dtd around ovulation that means im bragging about having a perfect life apprantly (sarcsam) :rolleyes:

I demand sex as a form of therapy. Otherwise I obsess and feel sad over baby. The 2 week pelvic rest really messed me up :?
Hehe that is perfection? I guess it is. He is committed to a baby, just like you are :hugs:
Maybe those other people were jealous because they wanted a LO and their OH didn't.

yeah its a good thing its just the way she said it anyway im not on there anymore the girls are pretty bitchy on there..
lol jealousy my thoughts exactly! im excited for this month

yeah its a good thing its just the way she said it anyway im not on there anymore the girls are pretty bitchy on there..
lol jealousy my thoughts exactly! im excited for this month

I'm going to sound sexist but chicks can be snooty! Glad you gave up the drama. I am so freaking excited too :D
Going to the store in a bit. Will pick up OPKs and maybe even soy isoflavones to encourage ovulation...just in case. I dunno. I don't really need it. Or didn't before. So TORN. :shrug:

i was like that but thought why not jus by it at least il know im ovulating which is interesting lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->