ttc buddies

I just got the 40 mg of soy and a cheapie pack of ovulation tests that I hope work :)

sorry i couldn't get back on my posts werent showing up and didnt if u replied or not let me about the ov tests!

If these don't work I thought I'd try the Wondfo ones. Ever use them? :)

They are cheapies online! So excited that there is something to look forward too! AF looks very normal today, I thinking the soy is setting my wacky hormones straight :D

Still no basal thermometer yet. Was going to purchase while on vacation but the only store I came across didn't have one. Ugh. But there is always tomorrow...
I thin AF will have passed by tomorrow too. How are you doing? :)

yeah im coming off af now too another day or so im cd 6 my monitor started asking for sticks today..exciting! ov still low though i couldnt stand the idea of bbt charting but then i was coming round to it but then thought eff that its too much work lol like u have to sleep at certain times and not wake up n stuff i don't have a good sleeping pattern at all im already doing loads

i can't let ttc take over my sleep too! :( haha only joking x im going for day out today with oh hopefully will be good for us..
what you been up to?
let me know wen u start testing!! x

yeah im coming off af now too another day or so im cd 6 my monitor started asking for sticks today..exciting! ov still low though i couldnt stand the idea of bbt charting but then i was coming round to it but then thought eff that its too much work lol like u have to sleep at certain times and not wake up n stuff i don't have a good sleeping pattern at all im already doing loads

i can't let ttc take over my sleep too! :( haha only joking x im going for day out today with oh hopefully will be good for us..
what you been up to?
let me know wen u start testing!! x

I think I will start using my O sticks tomorrow too! I suck about sleep patterns so the basal may be good for me since I need better sleep. Especially if I get a BFP- I had insomnia last time I was pregnant.
Getting away is always good Sophie. Have fun!

Is it weird that the 121 of your screenname reminds me of a Disney song? Hehe

I keep looking up supplements that are supposed to increase twinning rate :blush:

ohh i heard vit b complex can help with that thATS what im taking anyway have a feeling i might have a slight lp defect x

sorry i didnt red your post properly was tired lol,it says twinning i thought u said something else..:dohh: :blush::haha:

:dust: :dust:
im determined to get that :spermy: to my eggy!! and LOTS & LOTS OF :sex:
i alos got a gel a thingy to help with ph i know my ph is off which could be killing his :spermy: < i find that icon hilarious!! :haha: i hope u get your twinnings?! :oneofeach: ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->