ttc buddies

Same here. And that is what I am going to do if I can- just wait for AF. My sisters always play it so cool and apparently have never stressed over a TWW or even notice it. They are just like "hmmm....period is late!"
Gah.

Yea I envy those people who can take the whatever happens happens approach lol I say I'm gonna but it never happens. Todays day 28 no AF but I'm a 28-30 day cycle so I will wait till Sunday to test if no sign of her. LoL I feel like she's coming but who knows...it's all too similar!!!

Yea I envy those people who can take the whatever happens happens approach lol I say I'm gonna but it never happens. Todays day 28 no AF but I'm a 28-30 day cycle so I will wait till Sunday to test if no sign of her. LoL I feel like she's coming but who knows...it's all too similar!!!

Hi Girls:

On to the next cycle for me! Good luck ready!!! And stormed how's the move going?

Twinkles, the move is still in progress. My DH and I realized that we like moving around lol. And sorry the dang witch got you! Any plans for the new cycle?

Ready, I have everything crossed for you. :)

Twinkles, the move is still in progress. My DH and I realized that we like moving around lol. And sorry the dang witch got you! Any plans for the new cycle?

Ready, I have everything crossed for you. :)

Moving is not too fun.. But living somewhere new is always great! Keep us posted :)

Hmmm plans not really, but going to try to bd on actual o day been bding two days before. Other than that I'm praying and dancing for the baby gods lol jk! no really, just trying to just live day by day... We will see if I keep being so positive during the 2ww... :)

How bout you?

Just waiting here. If AF shows I think I will do what I did this cycle- softcups and pre-seed. And lots of sex lol.

True, new places are fun. Hauling your worldly possessions...not so much :)

Just waiting here. If AF shows I think I will do what I did this cycle- softcups and pre-seed. And lots of sex lol.

True, new places are fun. Hauling your worldly possessions...not so much :)

Hi Storked:

How are you? It's BD week! ( i think we are in the same cycle or similar). Trying mucinex this month around ;) Hope it works!

Hope you are well and to all the ladies.. hello! :thumbup:

Hey how exciting twinkles! Tell me if you notice a change with the mucinex! I am just in the TWW right now and it is boring :)

Hey storked...I've been crazy busy.....how are you doing??

Any news??

I'm 3 days "late" tomorrow will be day 4....I'm usually 28/29 days but sometimes it can come 30... Don't want to test yet bc I fear the infamous BFN lol feel a Lil crampy....so it's more than likely the evil witch!!! :o)

I have everything crossed for you Ready!!
It has been busy here too- moved recently :) CD 28 soon and will test. Gosh I hope you are pregnant!! Stay away from Ready AF!

Thanx same here for you!!!

I hope AF stays away but I'm feeling more crampy so idk!! Just know I'm sick of the disappointment do no testing till tomorrow lol. My boobs were sore a few days ago but no more...

Ahh moving!!! I hate moving...I've moved so much bc my husband was in the military but he's out now so we are finally staying put back home in Jersey! LoL

Good luck this month!!!

Ready, not only did we move several hours away but we had to haul it all up 3 flights of stairs. Was a nightmare!
Oh I bet you love not moving around now <3
Good luck to you as well- I am hoping that you get your BFP soon! And don't ever feel rushed to test- take as much time as you need. BFNs suck :( false BFNs suck more. Wait out that positive :dust:

Ready, not only did we move several hours away but we had to haul it all up 3 flights of stairs. Was a nightmare!
Oh I bet you love not moving around now <3
Good luck to you as well- I am hoping that you get your BFP soon! And don't ever feel rushed to test- take as much time as you need. BFNs suck :( false BFNs suck more. Wait out that positive :dust:

Yay! You're back! I've been Mia too.. Had my hsg today it was so painful but tubes are clear. My fsh though is a little high. Have any of you gotten tested yet?

Twinkles, so glad your tubes are clear but what will they do about the high FSH levels? Would Clomid help?
No testing here yet- bet I would be forced to wait 6 more months.

Twinkles, so glad your tubes are clear but what will they do about the high FSH levels? Would Clomid help?
No testing here yet- bet I would be forced to wait 6 more months.

Hi honey: I guess it depends on your age? Mine is borderline high but I'm waiting for another test result and hopefully it will be a better indicator. I'm discouraged at the moment. But at least I know why it's harder for us? The unknown part was the hardest for me. It's allowing me to let go a little, but still worried of course.

Dh is perfect so at least we have that going for us.

Not sure about clomid because quantity is not my issue quality is :( at least that's what all my googling is getting me.

Have you moved?

Honestly, we're about 7 months TTC I didn't wait a year. But that's just me :(

Twinkles, how did you get them to test you before a year? I may need to look into that for sure. Oh and yep I moved to Houston :)
Anything that they can do to possibly improve the quality? Hopefully your test will make things a lot more hopeful sounding :hugs: and so glad that you have a wonderful DH.

The evil witch showedup yesterday afternoon....guess it's not my month.

I'm not too familiar will all the infertility tests but I know when I went to the gyno in August she did some blood work to ck fertility. Those came back good. She also gave me Ann rx for vaginal ultra sounds to ck my tubes and see if they're ant blockages. At that point I told her we were off and in for about a year and age said she would test me bc I told her I'm not getting any younger!! LoL just turned 31....
I never got the ultra.sounds don't but I want.to. And get my husband ckd.

Moving is painful!!! Glad it's all over for u! I moved in Feb and I still have some random boxes to go thru lol

When do u test??? Hoping for a bfp!!

Ready, have kind of tested already on Internet cheapies. Think I saw lines but could e bad tests so just waiting this one out. I need something besides a squinted before getting hopes up.
Do we ever fully unpack from a move? :D
BOO on the witch showing up! I will show her not to mess with my buds! :grr:
I am so glad your doctor didn't hesitate to offer testing. Hope you conceive naturally very, very soon! Do you try and tricks to try and help your odds? I just use pre-seed lube these days but saw some sort of pills called ovaboost that maybe I will try :)

The evil witch showedup yesterday afternoon....guess it's not my month.

I'm not too familiar will all the infertility tests but I know when I went to the gyno in August she did some blood work to ck fertility. Those came back good. She also gave me Ann rx for vaginal ultra sounds to ck my tubes and see if they're ant blockages. At that point I told her we were off and in for about a year and age said she would test me bc I told her I'm not getting any younger!! LoL just turned 31....
I never got the ultra.sounds don't but I want.to. And get my husband ckd.

Moving is painful!!! Glad it's all over for u! I moved in Feb and I still have some random boxes to go thru lol

When do u test??? Hoping for a bfp!!

Boo ready :) lets hope we have a Xmas baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->