ttc buddies

Hey Lovely Ladies! :hi:

Not been on here in quite a while... sorry! Hope you are all well?

Sophie - have you been to the Doctors for a blood test to see if that shows anything?

Storked - sorry you are having to put you TTC plans on hold for the time being... where overseas might you be moving too?

Not been on here lately as been trying the "not thinking about TTC" approach, as we would have been reaching our due date with our little angel on 7th Sept. Well I'm currently on CD29 of a usual 44 day cycle and as I have been feeling a bit nauseated lately and had the sniffles (symptoms i had last time) i've just done my first test in a month and now I am completely shocked and nervous all at once as I got my wish I got my :bfp: I can't quite believe it! Very nervous as it is very very early days!

Sorry to waffle... it's just my OH is at work and wont be home for at least another 4 hours and i am alone with this amazing news!

Sending lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you all!

Big hugs!
xxxx

CONGRATS JINBEAN! :happydance: this is so exciting!

I am on CD 8 and on blood thinners for TTC :) we are actually moving to the coast ATM but later to Thailand :)

Thanks Storked! I can't quite believe it sweetie! :happydance: After trying for so long i guess i'm just used to bfn's.

Ooooo Thailand that's exciting is it a work related move or you just fancy living there?

xxx

I am very excited for you JINBEAN! And Thailand is a bit of both :)
I hope my BFP is next :D

Sending lots and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: your way sweetie!

Big Hugs!

Jxxx

Hi there,
Just looking for some lovely ladies trying to make babies like me... Would love to hear from someone... Gets a little lonely sometimes :)

I am here Tea and am on pretty much every day so you can always talk to me girl! How are you? Where you at in your cycle? :dust:

Hey Lovely Ladies! :hi:

Not been on here in quite a while... sorry! Hope you are all well?

Sophie - have you been to the Doctors for a blood test to see if that shows anything?

Storked - sorry you are having to put you TTC plans on hold for the time being... where overseas might you be moving too?

Not been on here lately as been trying the "not thinking about TTC" approach, as we would have been reaching our due date with our little angel on 7th Sept. Well I'm currently on CD29 of a usual 44 day cycle and as I have been feeling a bit nauseated lately and had the sniffles (symptoms i had last time) i've just done my first test in a month and now I am completely shocked and nervous all at once as I got my wish I got my :bfp: I can't quite believe it! Very nervous as it is very very early days!

Sorry to waffle... it's just my OH is at work and wont be home for at least another 4 hours and i am alone with this amazing news!

Sending lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you all!

Big hugs!
xxxx

Congrats Jin!! Great news :)

Hi Storked!

Doing good.. just doing you know a whole lot of waiting lol.. but this time around not to antsy pansy about it, like months past. Been reading a lot of books lately and working a ton ;)

How are you? when are you moving?! (sorry i advance, since I haven't perused the site in a while)

Moving this month and like you I am taking it easy this cycle. Also waiting :)

I have tried to be absent from the site before but then have so much to catch up on when I get back! Hope this is your lucky cycle ;)

HI ladies!!! Its been so crazy on my end I haven't had a chance to get one.

OMG CONGRATS JIN!!!!! SOOOOOOOO Happy for you!!!

AF is due tomorrow....hope she doesnt come!!

Ive been feeling really weird the last few days but really crampy so she's probably gonna show her ugly face!!

Also had some fertility blood work done last month and that came back good...if AF shows up tomorrow I will have the Mr go and get his :spermy: ckd out! LOL

hope everyone is well! Good luck with the move Storked!!

Thanks Ready! Hope the witch doesn't show ;)
Update us!

Will do!! I hate thinking "ohh this is it" and then she shows up! U would think I know my body! LoL

Well early pregnancy symptoms are eerily similar to AF symptoms so it can be rough :hugs:
I test on the 18th and am trying not the think about it :)

exactly!!! How I feel diff is I have this weird cramping doesnt feel like the norm but obvy hard to explain. Then since Fri Ive been slightly queasy mostly during the night and morning and then today I got dizzy while sitting at my desk.

SOOOO who knows!! LoL I can be due for her tomorrow to sunday but usually Im 28 days BUT Im avoiding testing bc I hate seeing A BFN

good luck to u too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->