TTC buddy required

I hope so, fingers crossed. If this isn't my month again, we have tons ahead. :flower:

OOOOOoo how exciting Amber4. I have AF due today, nothing yet but i feel like poooo so im sure she's hiding round the corner. whats this Agnus Castus?

Agnus castus is meant to sort out ur cycle so u become regular n make u o if u havnt much b4,
Not good about ur af n neg tests.
Lets hope it changes soon.
xx

damn.. hope AF shows soon and you can get on with next cycle!

Erugh so i wake up this morning and look in the room my dog sleeps in and OMG hes been sick, nice first thing in the morning. MY DH get up to sort it out so i can take the dog for a walk. i got to wash and get dressed and the :witch: has paid me a visit. I've never been so happy to see her. But dog sick and AF are not a good mixture first thing in the morning.

It seem since TTC my cycles have gone all over the place. I used to be like clockwork, 1st sat of the month every month, now they seem to be getting longer appart :(. I'll see if i can get my hand on someof this Angus Cactus in a local shop, can't do any harm trying it.

:dust: to you all

Erugh so i wake up this morning and look in the room my dog sleeps in and OMG hes been sick, nice first thing in the morning. MY DH get up to sort it out so i can take the dog for a walk. i got to wash and get dressed and the :witch: has paid me a visit. I've never been so happy to see her. But dog sick and AF are not a good mixture first thing in the morning.

It seem since TTC my cycles have gone all over the place. I used to be like clockwork, 1st sat of the month every month, now they seem to be getting longer appart :(. I'll see if i can get my hand on someof this Angus Cactus in a local shop, can't do any harm trying it.

Good Luck with this cycle, hope you get your BFP x

damn dog being sick is never fun first thing in the morning! but good that AF arrived!

Good luck, hope this be your month. Sending tons of baby dust your way. :hugs:

Hey FragileDoll i am on CD13 aswell and normally ovulate CD15, so we may be ovulating the same day!

Hey FragileDoll i am on CD13 aswell and normally ovulate CD15, so we may be ovulating the same day!

I ovulate on CD15 too, wohoo congrats we are on the same CD. :happydance::happydance: How often are you and your significant other DTD during the fertile period? Want to be TTC buddy? :winkwink:

I ovulate on CD15 too, wohoo congrats we are on the same CD. :happydance::happydance: How often are you and your significant other DTD during the fertile period? Want to be TTC buddy? :winkwink:

How strange lol, we have been DTD every other day since CD8 we are trying to follow the SMEP route, have you been DTD lots? Yeh lets be TTC buddies lol x

How strange lol, we have been DTD every other day since CD8 we are trying to follow the SMEP route, have you been DTD lots? Yeh lets be TTC buddies lol x

Oh man, we have been DTD every other since CD8 too, LOL. How old are you and your OH?

Oh man, we have been DTD every other since CD8 too, LOL. How old are you and your OH?

Ha ha strange lol! I am 24 and OH is 27, how old are you and the OH? Wouldn't it be strange if we got our BFPs at the same time lol x

Ha ha strange lol! I am 24 and OH is 27, how old are you and the OH? Wouldn't it be strange if we got our BFPs at the same time lol x

:shock::shock::shock: I am 24 too, but I mostly tell I'm 25 because I don't like hearing "you are still too young to try" :wacko::wacko: DH turning 27 in a week :happydance::happydance: I am thinking the same about getting BFPs at the same time, it would crack my head if we really do. :rofl:

:shock::shock::shock: I am 24 too, but I mostly tell I'm 25 because I don't like hearing "you are still too young to try" :wacko::wacko: DH turning 27 in a week :happydance::happydance: I am thinking the same about getting BFPs at the same time, it would crack my head if we really do. :rofl:

tooo young!! ha i'm 21 and i hear that alllllll the time i feel your frustration, i say i'm 23 sometimes

tooo young!! ha i'm 21 and i hear that alllllll the time i feel your frustration, i say i'm 23 sometimes

Wow, people are so dumb at times. We know we are ready when our body tells us, I'm ready for one now. Not to mention I do fear labor deep inside. :blush:

Ha ha weird lol, if you know what you want and your in a loving stable relationship how can it be to young, maybe its a positive sign us ovulating on the same day, being the same ages etc lol x

And DH ages too the same. How are things going at your end?

And DH ages too the same. How are things going at your end?

I know lol, not bad we DTD again last night will be tonight cuz its ov and maybe the day after then i guess its just FXs, how are things your end do you feel confident this cycle? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->