TTC buddy required

Can l join too? O'd cd 16,dtd every other day from cd8.first month seriously ttc,tho l tested last month-Bfn that's why am here "duh!!!".
Can l join? Can join???:flower:
Hoping this is our month :dust:

And DH ages too the same. How are things going at your end?

I know lol, not bad we DTD again last night will be tonight cuz its ov and maybe the day after then i guess its just FXs, how are things your end do you feel confident this cycle? x

We DTD last night too, taking a day off today that's cause I'm at my parents. :dohh: Will be DTD tomorrow, I'm just trying to relax and not stressing over things by constantly thinking over and over again. Rest is just great, fingers crossed for you to. :dust: When will you be testing?

Can l join too? O'd cd 16,dtd every other day from cd8.first month seriously ttc,tho l tested last month-Bfn that's why am here "duh!!!".

Welcome to the club, hun. Ofcourse, you can join us. How old are you? And when you AF is due?

Welcome! x

And DH ages too the same. How are things going at your end?

I know lol, not bad we DTD again last night will be tonight cuz its ov and maybe the day after then i guess its just FXs, how are things your end do you feel confident this cycle? x

We DTD last night too, taking a day off today that's cause I'm at my parents. :dohh: Will be DTD tomorrow, I'm just trying to relax and not stressing over things by constantly thinking over and over again. Rest is just great, fingers crossed for you to. :dust: When will you be testing?

I know what you mean it sort of takes over your life all the planning etc lol but hopefully there are enough little spermies already lol, i'm planning on testing on the 30th a little early but i am mega impatient, what about u? x

AF is due on August 02, probably take a HPT at 13dpo. I have been impatient for the last 3 months, trying to control my anxiety this cycle.

AF is due on August 02, probably take a HPT at 13dpo. I have been impatient for the last 3 months, trying to control my anxiety this cycle.

Yeh I no what ya mean as AF date getts closer though the days seem to be longer lol, I am going away for a few days on the 31st thats why i was planning the 30th but will see if my willpower holds out till i get home x

Af is due 31st! Hope l can wait until then, probably not.wil test around 12dpo.
The longest 2weeks!

2nd cycle ttc.trying to stay relaxed about it,bt seems hard that's all u think about.true ? really don't want to see Af this month.bit of background - been married for 2 years, just turned 29 Dh is 31.thot it was high time we started a family.:baby::baby:.
will try not to buy a preg test until 12dpo.if it's in the house l might be tempted to start on day 10.
THIS IS OUR MONTH!!!! :happydance:

2nd cycle ttc.trying to stay relaxed about it,bt seems hard that's all u think about.true ? really don't want to see Af this month.bit of background - been married for 2 years, just turned 29 Dh is 31.thot it was high time we started a family.:baby::baby:.
will try not to buy a preg test until 12dpo.if it's in the house l might be tempted to start on day 10.

This is my 4th cycle, was thinking it would be easy how wrong was i lol, i think 10DPO is a bit early definately hold out until at least 12!

Thats it think positive we will get our BFPs this month lol x

Hope this is your month, hun. Good luck to you. :thumbup::thumbup:

This is my 4th cycle, was thinking it would be easy how wrong was i lol, i think 10DPO is a bit early definately hold out until at least 12!

Hope you get your BFP too this month!!! Thinking of you ladies. :hugs::hugs:

And you, we will all get BFPs together lol, Wat date you testing Ana? x

Will be testing on 31st, hun. How about you?

Will be testing on 31st, hun. How about you?

30th or 31st see how long i can hold out, i already have a test ready lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->