TTC buddy?!

Awesome! Nice positive There:)
I went to my first tigers game last season ..had so much fun:) plan on goin to at least a couple this time. Ill be heading into work soon....boo! Lol

Okay ladies, I am so Peed off!!!! FINALLY convinced DH to do his semen analysis after waiting 4ish months for him to do it today. My doctor told me to just drop off his sample at the lab at the drs. He collected it at 12:35, I got to the lab at 12:45. The lab accepted it, all was good! Felt great, finally! I got home and got a call from the lab saying they don't do S/A and if they did DH semen is too old. Ugh! It was freaking 10 minutes old when I got there, what are they talking about!? So they said they are disposing of it and to come in to get another script and do it at the main hospital. I AM BEYOND LIVID. WHAT THE HECK. When I got the instructions from the lab originally, the lady at the desk said to just bring it back "in a clean jar, in a paper bag" and joked not to bring it in a huge mayo container like some people do. No where in that conversation did she mention to bring it to the main hospital.

DH said he doesn't want to do it again, because he's so busy (the hospital is about a 30 minute drive from our house). UGH. I wanted to get it done before my FS appt on the 20th.

AND I could have used that semen, hello! What a waste of my potential babies. :(

Okay ladies, I am so Peed off!!!! FINALLY convinced DH to do his semen analysis after waiting 4ish months for him to do it today. My doctor told me to just drop off his sample at the lab at the drs. He collected it at 12:35, I got to the lab at 12:45. The lab accepted it, all was good! Felt great, finally! I got home and got a call from the lab saying they don't do S/A and if they did DH semen is too old. Ugh! It was freaking 10 minutes old when I got there, what are they talking about!? So they said they are disposing of it and to come in to get another script and do it at the main hospital. I AM BEYOND LIVID. WHAT THE HECK. When I got the instructions from the lab originally, the lady at the desk said to just bring it back "in a clean jar, in a paper bag" and joked not to bring it in a huge mayo container like some people do. No where in that conversation did she mention to bring it to the main hospital.

DH said he doesn't want to do it again, because he's so busy (the hospital is about a 30 minute drive from our house). UGH. I wanted to get it done before my FS appt on the 20th.

AND I could have used that semen, hello! What a waste of my potential babies. :(

Oh TTCBean thats awful! And his sample was in no way old! My DH had to actually do it at the hospital but I know people who have done it at home and brought it in right away. Don't be upset, because your FS is going to want an SA from him to rule out any infertility on his side. So he'll have to suck it up and do it then!

Smooch the games are so fun! DH and I are going to the game on the 20th, and will definitely be going to plenty more!

Aw that's beyond ridiculous! I'd be livid too TTCBean. Sucks.

Hey girls! How are you doing today? So glad its the weekend! Although I do have to work like 9 to 630 tomorrow :dohh: Any plans for this holiday weekend? My family isn't doing dinner this year, my sisters have stuff going on so DH and I along with my parents and little brother are heading to the Henry Ford museum Sunday to see the Titanic exhibit and then see the movie in 3D lol. That's our Easter this year!

Nothing new to report about my cycle, haven't had any more positive OPTs since that super dark one so that's good. Hope my temps show I O'ed in a few days! I had some serious O pains all yesterday. Nothing today though. Well I'm off to finish making dinner! Have a lovely Friday night!

Ugh right now I'm working with the most useless person lol I could do more working alone haha!
For Easter going to my brothers house..don't have much family on my side here ...mostly all live up north. So I'll get to see my precious lil niece Sophia in her lil Easter dress.
ill be seeing Titanic in 3-d too! But not till Tuesday lol...so rdy for my days off work.
I have nothing major to report with this cycle..bbs sore..low cramps..blah blah haha
I haven't been symptom spotting this time..real relaxed no expectations ;)

Hope u ladies have a great holiday weekend.

Happy Easter ladies! Had a nice temp rise again today (CD22) Hopefully I'll get my crosshairs on FF tomorrow, I think I O'ed on CD20:thumbup: Way better than CD 26! And no multiple LH surges so far this cycle. This has been the most normal cycle I've had so far! Hope it stays that way lol. Enjoy the holiday!:flower:

That's awesome AMN! I hope it stays Tht way too:)
You ladies have a great Easter! Omw to see family and spoil my lil precious niece:)

Got my crosshairs on FF today :thumbup: I O'ed CD20, just as I thought! It sure would be amazing to get a BFP and get to use what I call our "baby money" for something else instead of the IUI but I'm not getting my hopes up. Just hope my next cycle starts on time so we can finally do the IUI!

Yay!:happydance:
Hope you get that :BFP:
:dust: your way! So this TWW will be torture lol we will see you thru ;) lol

This is why I love this site so much! I have you girls to turn to when my sanity leaves me! Lol! I'm relaxed this cycle though because I know the IUI is next cycle. So no pressure, although it would be nice of course!!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been missing. Haven't signed on much since Thursday! Trying to push this TTC stuff to the back of my mind. Still no AF, cycle day 55. I've felt horrible cramps today and thought any minute I'd get it, but nothing, just lots of CM. Kind of like what happened a few weeks ago. Not sure what's going on! No ovulation detected yet (BBT, ferning or OPK).

Hope you ladies are well. :)

That sucks TTCBean :hugs: Can you ask your doc to give to something to make AF come?

AFM- I had another temp rise again! 98.05 this morning! I've NEVER gotten a temp that high when temping, I've always been like 96-97 range. Maybe its a good sign..who knows, I am only 4DPO. Like I said I'm not getting my hopes up this cycle but it has been the most normal cycle and best looking chart I've ever had. Usually my charts are like the Rocky Mountains, lol. Have a good day ladies!

I called a week ago, but the receptionist didn't care and said just to wait until my appointment on the 20th. I am now on CD57. I am still having cramps, but nowhere as bad as Monday. Still loads of CM. I hope an end to this cycle is near.

AMN, that's exciting about the high temperature! How is it this morning? Do you have a link to your BBT chart?

Oh yeah I think you said that before about them telling you to wait until your appt. What a load of crap! My doc tells me to call if I get to CD35 with no bfp.

Anyways, my temp did go up a little again today :thumbup: I'll try to post the link to my chart...

My Ovulation Chart

Nice, I love the look of your chart! It sure looks promising!

Take a look at mine... haha isn't it erratic as all heck?!

Lol actually your chart isn't too bad, at least your temps stay within 97.0 to 98 range, my past charts have more steep mountain like looks lol! I'm pretty happy with my chart this cycle, regardless of what the outcome, it looks a million times better than my others, almost biphasic :thumbup: I'm hoping my temp stays up and I get that bfp! Its still very early though, only 5dpo. Guess we'll see what happens!

Fingers crossed! :)

Took a hpt this morning, bfn! Not sure what's up with this cm, it's driving me nuts! If I don't get af by Monday I will get an appointment! I am soooo done waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->