TTC buddy?!

A load of pressure is off my mind now!!!

The midwife is so nice! She actually works in my township on Tuesdays so all prenatal appointments will be at my house! Which is great, DH allergies were a bit haywire at her house. She said we'll try to look for the heat beat too!! So I see her next week. I am so excited!!! It's great timing too, she said she just had a mama give birth in my township this weekend so before then she wouldn't be able to come to my house on Tuesdays. YAY!!!!

Hey Smooch, what week do you consider 2nd tri? Google has me confused, some sites say 13 weeks, others say 15,16.

Ya some say 12 13 or 14 my doc considered me in my 2nd trimester at 12 weeks:)

12 weeks!! So that means this Sunday I'll be in my 2nd tri already! Wow, does time ever fly by so quickly!

Yep I go by what my ob says..the internet has so many opinions lol
today marks me in my 3rd trimester :dance: time does fly!
I also found out today..no gestational diabetes for me:) so happy.

Wow!!! 3rd trimester, only 91 days to go!! Yay, no gestational diabetes! I go in tomorrow for my lab work finally (hate blood work, been putting it off lol). Did you get the maternal blood screening done at all?

They haven't said if the took blood specifically for that yet...so I guess not..or if they did....all must be fine. My place is famous for if nothing is wrong then they won't Contact you lol
why I didn't get my GD results sooner lol

That's great news about the midwife TTCBean! And Smooch that's great news about not being a gestational diabetic! Both your pregnancies are moving along so quick!

How are you doing AMN?

I was looking at Pinterest for pregnancy announcement ideas and there was an adorable one with a German Shepherd laying down "reading" the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" haha so I am totally going to try to get a picture like that with my German Shepherd! I wanted to include him somehow since he's such a big part of my life. He really loves children and babies, he's going to be so excited when he meets baby.

I finally updated my ticker too :)

I'm good. At work right now. Will be free to start my sun/mon weekend in 2 hours :happydance: I'm heading to my sisters after work to give her and my mom a manicure, they have been bothering me for it! Ugh! Lol. TTCBean I want to follow you on pinterest. Whats your name on there? I have a baby board with all kinds of ideas pretty much anything baby related. That announcement idea you have is cute!

I haven't used that pinterest much...I think I made an acct lol people have neat things on there.

Well ladies we had a middle name change for Adelyn lol
Yesterday we were in church and spoke about spiritual gifts being presents given to us by the holy spirit and they are full of grace ..and I sat there just being so thankful for our lil baby just a kicking g away lol..and turned to my husband and I said Adelyn's middle name will be Grace...cuz she is surely a gift. He beamed cuz he liked Tht middle name when we had it b4.
Rose had no meaning I just thought it ti be nice...I love now part of her name means so much to me..so Adelyn Grace it is yay!

Then my bro freaked I changed it ..he's doing the baby shower and had to rush and call the cake designer lol

I really love the name you two chose, I love that it now has meaning to you!! Less than 100 days until you meet your baby, that's so exciting!

I can't wait until I know what my baby's name will be! I have two picked out, one for boy another for girl. DH isn't so keen on the girls first name yet, so that might change with time still haha.

Can't wait till u find out too! So exciting.
My hubby wasn't to keen on Adelyn at first either:/ too bad! Hahaha he has come a round to it:)

My middle name is the masculine spelling of Aaron. If I have a girl I'd love to name her Erin, the feminine way. DH says it reminds him too much of a man name, LOL thanks honey. I'm sure he'll come around eventually if it is indeed a girl... it's not like he has any suggestions. ;-) haha

Thanks AMN:) and TTCBean Erin is a good name ....until DH has suggestions he can have no opinion;):)
Lol!

Haha, exactly Smooch ;)

The home birth midwife just left. We heard the heartbeat!!!!! The most amazing thing I've ever heard :) It was 157bpm. I'm looking into buying a Sonoline B off eBay so I can listen more frequently!

Hello there!!im in cd11 and I've been ttc #2 for two months. I was looking for some buddies to share with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->