TTC buddy?!

hey there everyone.. im melanie ive been ttc #2 for 2 months. im on CD11 looking for buddies

Erin is a nice name TTCBean! And how amazing that you got to hear the HB :happydance: Once I am preggo I am definitely getting a doppler! I'm going to want to hear it all the time!

Redapplez- :hi: Hello! Welcome :flower: I'm Alisha, I'm 24 been TTC for a year and a half and NTNP pretty much the whole time before (been married 6 years and 3 months). The other 2 girls on here became pregnant while on this thread, but they still are my TTC buddies and always listen to me. They know exactly how hard TTC is. I see your new to TTC and let me tell you it's a roller coaster ride of emotions. I hope your one of the lucky ones who don't have to try as long as I have! You can always scroll back through the thread and find out more about us. Good luck! :hugs:

Hey girls! How are you? I'm so freakin glad that it's the weekend! So remember how I donated eggs to my sis. Well she did her FET last Fri and she took 2 tests yesterday and they were positive so her nurse, which is also my nurse at RMA told her to come in today for a beta and sure enough her number was 181! Only a week later so they all think she is carrying multiples! My sis was freaking out because she has my nephew who is only going to be 1 next month. Plus when she did IVF to get him she implanted 2 but only 1 took, so she really thought it would be the same again lol. She is happy though but hoping it is only 2 babies at most. I told her she could just have 1 very strong bean in there, but who knows. She has a 2nd beta Sunday and then her u/s on the 6th to see how many sacs there are. I'm very excited for her, and of course jealous but I know my time will come one day. When? Idk but one day...I hope :shrug:

Anyways enjoy your weekend ladies! I plan on enjoying mine! I have 3 days off :happydance:

That's great news about your sis AMN:) and yes your time will happen! :)
I hope SOON.

I hope so too! Her 2nd beta today was 564! I think there are definitely 2 in there. Wow!

Wow 2!!! That's crazy..but amazing. She must be so happy and excited.:)

Had my 28 week ultrasound yesterday..Adelyn is doing well...a bit chunky!!! Lol she's already 3 lbs
2 oz! Puts her in the 75 percentile .....I'm thinking wth am I feeding this girl!?!? Hahaha
so we shall see hopefully she slows down lol been feeling good...I got my shower outfit yesterday..simple cute and comfy! :) still need shoes ..this mama will be wearing heels! Lol

Hope u ladies are doing well;) ill post pics later on my tablet cell won't do it :/

That is great news about your sister! I know how tough it must feel for you though. Where abouts in your cycle are you now? I can't wait for your time to come, you'll be such an amazing Mom!

Smooch, that's so cute shes chunky! haha
I love heels :) been mostly wearing wedges though lately. They're sooo comfy.

I'm doing pretty good, just getting some lower back pain and pretty sleepy during the day still. We still haven't told DH family. We invited them to come over to our house and then to go out for lunch, but they weren't available until the 18th of Nov... ugh! Then his Mom said "We'd rather eat at your house." so we haven't got back to them yet. I don't feel like entertaining, cooking, and cleaning up... I think especially since we're not close AT ALL. It's really awkward around them, we have nothing to say. That's why I figured going out to eat would be best. My Mom suggested we tell them on the phone instead, somehow wiggle our way out of them eating here, and maybe suggest we meet them in their town for lunch if we wanted. So just waiting for DH to dial their number now... LOL. He's not close to them at all either so I think he's putting it off as much as possible.

Happy Halloween!!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/1021122227.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/1021122229.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/1021122234.jpg

Sorry these pics are so huge but they are the pumpkins DH and I carved! The first one is mine and the 2nd is DH's. We did them without a stencil just so you know lol... I am pretty proud of mine :winkwink:

Anyways, great to hear Adelyn is doing well Smooch! I love chunky babies! You'll have to post a pic of you in your shower outfit! I love heels btw, probably cause I am short lol.

TTCBean, that sucks that your DH isn't close with his family. I bet it's definitely awkward being around them then lol. Did he call and tell them?

AFM, I am CD 24. Not really all into TTC this month, just trying to occupy myself with other things and not stress about it. I ordered DH a 3 month supply on Fertilaid for men from Amazon.com and we just got it today and look what they sent me in the package...

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/1031121503.jpg

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m616/anavarre21/1031121503a.jpg

Cute huh?! I have it sitting on my night stand by my bed :haha:

Love love the pumpkins:) you guys did awesome!
The baby dust is too cute:)
Hope u get to tell them soon TTCBean...will just be good to get it out and be done;)

Here is a couple pics of little miss Adelyn 28 weeks:)
One with her hand on her head..the other she is facing us...can see her nose and lips:) love it.

Attachments

• 28weeks.jpg
    28weeks.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 2
  • A28weeks.jpg
    A28weeks.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2
I love the pictures Smooch, awwww!!!

And no, he hasn't called his parents yet, LOL. He said he wants to tell them in person now, but doesn't know when to call/how to tell them we want to eat out instead. What a funny situation. His Mom called this morning asking me what I want for my birthday (it's this month), I said I'd get back to her. I really want Motherhood Maternity gift cards and Pottery Barn Kids gift cards... can't really mention that till she knows!

I figured I'd just deal with the weirdness... going to still have them over on the 18th to tell the news. DH doesn't seem to be making effort to call lol. Now just to figure out what to serve for the meal, lol. I am good at cooking for two, but more than that I get freaked out. haha

OMG TTCBean I am the same way. I'm like what?? What do I make? How much do I make? Is there enough? Is everyone going to like it? :haha: I hope it all goes over smoothly for you!

Only have a few more hours of work left then my weekend begins! :happydance:

I know lol I am still freaking out. I always worry I won't have it ready on time for them to eat and also that it won't taste good, hahaha. I just need to chill... going to ask DH to help me out.

I see the obgyn at 15+4 so I'm hoping they do a quick bedside u/s. Would be a lot of fun to show them an updated u/s picture (seeing them at 16 weeks)! At that appointment I get to book my 20 week 3D gender scan. I am so excited to finally put a name to little bean.

I also tried to connect to a local girl my age who had a home birth with my midwife. She wants to get together for tea so she can share experiences, etc. Well that's all wonderful and I'd love to... but I don't drive... Yet... that is. (back home I'd just walk, bike or use the bus)!!! :( I actually have been practicing and I'm a great driver, but I cannot parallel park for the life of me... so when I took the driver's test a few weeks ago I failed ONLY because of that. I feel like such a baby! I don't know what to tell her. I told DH we need to go out this week and practice parallel a ton so I can finally get my license this month. Grrr!

Yay 3d US :) will be awesome when you know what Tht lil baby is:dance:

Aw TTCBean, I can't parallel park for crap! I failed my drivers test at 16 because of it. I was like but I can drive!! Let me on the road! I mean I parallel parked but they gave me so many points for repositioning. So I waited til I was 18, went to a different place and got lucky with a laidback lady and I still couldn't parallel park without repositioning but she was cool and let me pass since I could do everything else! So goodluck and I hope you get your license soon! That's awesome you found someone local to talk with.

So today we found out that none of the new insurance plans cover IUI's or IVF :cry: I feel so bummed out. I don't know when we can finance it, IF we even get approved for financing. We want a new house, but that won't happen until next year. I don't think we can really buy a new house AND finance IVF. I'm just praying that having DH on fertilaid will bring us a bfp in a few months. I can't help but to feel so down and out in all this TTC business. Guess we will see how everything plays out.

Hope you girls had a great weekend!

Happy election day! I voted! Hope you girls did too! :thumbup:

Anyways, my sis found out she is having twins as a result of her FET! So crazy! She is excited/nervous! After all my nephew is only going to be like 20 months old when the twins come! I'd be nervous too! At least she is a stay at home mama. I hope her DH really steps it up cause she is going to need a lot more help and let's just say he wasn't all too helpful when my nephew was a newborn.

I'm dying of jealousy right now though, I must admit! I can't wait for my turn!! Sorry to be repetitive but I just can't wait! Uggghh :cry:

Aw that sucks about the insurance AMN:( I so much hoped it would have been covered.
huge disappointment:/ so sorry.
And your sis sounds like her pregnancy will be tons of fun;) lol!
Good luck. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->