TTC buddy?!

Thanks, AMN, now I don't feel so bad! I see 16 year old getting their license so darn quick without hassle... I'm like "ugh! I'm probably the only one who can't parallel park!" I hope I get a better person my next test, the lady at my first was horrible! She was so snotty and when I'd make an error she'd yell out "That's a point! A point there!" so made me nervous.

I am so sorry about your insurance.

Wow, twins... that's crazy, and a 20 month old! She'll have her hands full that's for sure. I can imagine how much it must hurt :hugs: don't worry about being repetitive AT ALL, I know how hard it is!!! Say it a million times if you need to, I'm always here :)

This is why I love you girls!! :hugs: I know you ladies understand how I feel! I'm just hoping we achieve pregnancy naturally but if not I am hoping even after hopefully getting a new house next year that we can finance for IVF as well. I am planning on meeting with my RE and the financial girl in the clinic in the spring just to talk about it all.

How are both of you ladies and your babies doin??

I would love to move to a new shiny house! Lol
I'm doing well and baby Adelyn is doing good too..kicking very strong...knocking things of my belly haha

Getting a new house sounds fun :) In a couple of years we're planning on moving as well, who knows where though!

How are you doing AMN? and Smooch?

I'm doing good, just starting to get nasty heartburn after eating anything. I woke up coughing like crazy last night because of heartburn :( Also gas pains, ouch! But it's all fun, it's amazing how much changes your body goes through to support your little bean!

The heart burn for me is really bad now lol and I have been experiencing some lovely braxton hicks..that's a real treat haha;)
Next weekend is my baby shower! :dance: so excited.
Getting bigger every week lol but all for a good cause:)
Hope u ladies are well.

Hey girls! I am good. Enjoying my 3 day weekend but I have a ton of cleaning to do tomorrow, yuck! I've been watching Christmas movies all day today lol. DH thinks I am crazy but I can't help it, it's my favorite time of the year! We'll be decorating next weekend cause thanksgiving weekend is so busy for us. I know I am a nerd..lol.

Anyways, heartburn seriously sucks. I get it and I'm not even preggo! I can only imagine how much worse it will be when I am preggo. Smooch I can't believe how far along you are! Yay for baby shower! How exciting :happydance:

I know crazy how time passes!

Today my brother who owns a salon put hair extensions in my hair today...I have never had hair longer longer than the top of my shoulders...so having nice full hair down to my chest is craziness! Lol
but fun to have a change;)
I've tried to upload pics from my phone can't seem to do it.
but Thia weekend ill get some pics from the shower anyway. :)
I have an appt tomorrow so just staying over night ay my bros since my office is down by him anyway. Hope your all well:)

Awesome that you have a hookup for your hair! Lol. One of the reasons why I love working in a salon! If my sibling owned one I'd be worse than I am now getting things done haha!

Thanksgiving is next weekend! Mmmm so ready for all the good food!! lol

Christmas is my favourite time of the year too! I always decorate the day after Thanksgiving, I can't wait!! Yum I can't wait until Thanksgiving!!

I love long hair, my hair for the longest time was around hip length. Over the summer I got some inches off here and there. Finally, last month I got it to shoulder length. My hair has been so gross so far this pregnancy, getting oily quickly and just frizzy and unmanageable!

Have fun at your baby shower Smooch! You should post some pics :)

DH family comes on Sunday... eeeek. I also have an obgyn appointment tomorrow. SO hoping I get a bedside u/s!

Smooch, at what weeks did you get u/s? I am trying to figure out whats normal.

I can't wait till Thanksgiving too..yummy food...but I will definitely be using a smaller plate and watching the sweets haha
I had U/S at 12 weeks..18+4 and then 28 weeks if I remember correctly lol..I will have another around d 35-36 weeks too:)

Exciting things coming up for you both!

TTCBean any bump at all yet? or even a blump?:haha:

I think I have a small something forming! Here is a picture the day I found out, 4 weeks, and then at 15 weeks this past Sunday.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/Bryanna666/ScreenShot2012-11-12at83211PM.png

It grew a lil bit!! Lol! I'm surprised with how tiny you are!

Lol, I can't wait until I have an *actual* bump! I will be so happy! haha

Can see a difference for sure:) you are well on your way to the fun prego belly!!! :)

My appointment today went great! No u/s (which I figured), but I got to hear the baby's HB which sounds so much more clearer and nicer than on my doppler. It was a real treat! I get to find out baby's gender on 12-11-12!!! I'll be 19+2. All my blood work came back great, woo hoo! Really hoping the next 4 weeks go by quickly!!

Yes hearing the HB is always great! Yay for the gender scan! That's such a fun one:)

Yay for gender scan!! Glad your appointment went well!

Well we told DH parents today and it actually went way better than we imagined in our heads. lol. They were very excited and DH Mom kept asking loads of questions and talking about baby names. I told her the names I liked for a boy or a girl and she really liked the boy name but didn't say much about the girls name choice, haha. DH little sister (who's 8) said "No offense, but you don't look pregnant at all!" hahaha, she was trying to be so polite, it was hilarious. My food turned out good too, I was so worried but it was delicious. :)

When they left we e-mailed DH sister, cousins, aunts, etc. I am so nervous, LOL. Makes it feel so much more real now that it's all out in the open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->