TTC buddy?!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by AMN21, Feb 28, 2012.

1. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

OMG Smooch I could not sleep for anything last night!!! I need an off switch for my brain!! I called my doc office to speak with my nurse but of course she is already busy :nope: So I'll just have to keep my phone glued to me at work! I just wanna know whats up!!

Anyways, CD8 today! Finished Clomid last night and had some :sex: So now its time to use the opts again. I don't think I'm gonna use em til CD10, I don't have too many left, but just enough. If I get a positive on CD11 then I go in CD12 for a u/s and if I get a pos CD12 then I go in Cd13....so we'll see what happens. I never ovulate that early so its unlikely that I would get a pos opt. I hope I don't cause I don't know what I'd do about work! I'm hoping it all stays as planned and we do it on friday and saturday!

Well have a lovely day ladies! I'm off to work soon. At least I can get on BnB there too :thumbup:

2. TTCBean

TTCBean Well-Known Member

3. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

Thanks TTCBean! I hope I have a success story to share next month!!! I have heard of soy in place of Clomid before. Either way I hope you can get on one of them and hopefully they do the trick! I've had my phone glued to me at work cause my nurse is supposed to call back. I hate the suspense!!! Hope she calls me soon!

4. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

Well she called........and everything is going still as planned!!! :happydance: Soooooo happy! She said my insulin is a lil higher then they'd like so they put me on Metformin and she told me make sure I cut my carbs, like drastically! Also I need to work out at least 30 min a day! I just work all the time and am beat when I get home but I WILL make the time. Gotta be healthy for a baby! On another note, I'm definitely cramping on and off today, hope its from my eggies growing lol!

5. TTCBean

6. TTCBean

7. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

Haha I have 2 big dogs, an American Bulldog and a Siberian Husky! Thats enough furbabies for me!! Anyways, I have done Jillian's 30 Day shred before actually, it is really awesome! I just need to motivate myself to either get up early and do it or make time at night after work! I have a few friends on myfitnesspal, I think I'm definitely going to check it out! Thanks for the advice and support!!:hugs:

8. Smooch

Smooch Pregnant! :-)

So glad all is still on track Amn:) :) thts awesome:)

TTCBean....lmao about themdog thing haha thts funny.

I need to get motivated too workout...just lazy i love tae bo...just need to motivate lol

9. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

Yup. Motivation is the hardest thing for me, but I just keep thinking...BABY!! I'm off tomorrow and a workout is definitely in my agenda!!

10. TTCBean

11. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

I love puppies! If only they could stay that small cause they are so damn cute!! Once I get some time today I will sign up for mfp :thumbup:

12. Smooch

I have 2 brussels griffon...idk if u ladies know of tht breed lol but they are small one is short hair and the other long...they have funny lil faces...love em!

13. TTCBean

14. Smooch

I know lol they are such silly little dogs with big personalities.

15. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

Aww those dogs are cute! So have you ladies been today? Hows your cycles and where are you in them now? DH and I are babysitting our neice, she is like 8 months old and soooo cute! But omg does her mama have her spoiled! She always wants to be held and when you hold her she wants you to stand up or she'll cry! DH is like "Our child will not be like this!" Lol. I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE MY OWN! Having her here, fussy or not makes me sooooo anxious to have one! And seeing DH with her is so cute! He LOVES kids and is so good with them. She likes being with him more than me! Anyways hope you ladies are well :flower:

16. TTCBean

17. Smooch

Aw that's so sweet..my hubby is a lil afraid of my 1 yo niece lol its funny..she cries when he holds her.
    she knows he's nervous lol
    I am on the verge of O Been bad about opk this time and temping :( shame on me! Lol but I feel less stressed lol so that's good:) but other wise I'm doin good.
    So Hoping we can all be bump buddies soon!!! Lol ah that would be awesome.

18. TTCBean

19. AMN21

AMN21 TTC #1

I really hope we will be bump buddies soon!!!! I'm feeling positive! And Smooch I know what you mean about the temping, sometimes its just a hassle to me and stresses me out when my temps aren't like I think they should be. Plus I always end up getting up and going to the bathroom and forget to temp! TTCBean that sucks about CD40, been there! My longest cycle was 61 days :wacko: Have you been testing at all?

My mom just came over and told me she had a pregnancy dream about me and she remembered it clearly, she never remembers her dreams. Hope that's a good sign! May sound silly but I'm so scared to be so positive cause I feel like I might jinx myself! Lol

Happy babydancing Smooch!!:winkwink:

20. TTCBean