Ttc Chatters

I have had periods between now and my last noted period start date..but when I use a period calculator starting from that date (november 5th) with my usual 28 day cycles(give or take a couple days) the two nearest start dates are january 28th and february 25th..its driving me nuts because I can almost swear I was just getting off my period around early jan/mid jan..and no matter how I do the math..that bleeding was in the middle of no man's land..or am I doing my math wrong!?

Just quickly looking on a calender is it possible you started a period around the

6th of jan ?

Well today has been a funny one, last night after the fun I mentioned I had some mild tightning in the uterus area and began feeling quite positive again I also had mild nausea late last night. However this morning I used the frer I had in the house and it was totally neg :( and even though I know that I'm not due for a week yet it still was disapointing as if the bad cramps I had around 4-5 dpo were implantation pains I would have hoped to see some kind of line by now. I am now thinking they were the egg moving down my tube, Then on the other hand I have had children but was never tracking anything and tested at a missed af with the last one and only had a very faint line, and the first child well I had irregular periods then and didn't realise anything was wrong untill throwing up 2 mornings in a row and it turned out I was already 8 weeks!

This morning my temps hit the highest point from last cycle, which was 3 days before af showed up so I am hoping they dont start to go down tomorrow. My cervix has gone crazy, early this morning it felt pretty firm but now it is back to feeling like it has a firm core to it surrounded by squishy and is still very high, it almost is hidden in the surrounding vaginal flesh so I am pretty confused just now. If i hadn't had a pos opk and then had ov confirmed by temps I would be sure I was going to ov soon going off cm and cp :(

Also I dont have any of my usual pre af symptoms unless you count moody which I have been for most of the last 6 days, I usually get quite swollen tender breasts just before af and when I say swollen I mean water retention and they hurt all over, I have tenderness at the outer sides and if I grab one and kinda push it in like a tight bra would I get a stabby pain in the outer side but nothing anywhere else

edited to add that as I sit here I am having tingles in my bbs especially the left one, almost is like that butterflies in the tummy feeling but in my bbs

go get some super drug tests and re test in 3 days x

go get some super drug tests and re test in 3 days x

I think that might be best, testing everyday and getting neg results even when you know its early days is very disheartening.

Good plan Hayley x :thumbup:

The superdrug tests are 4for 7.99 wait till af is 4 days away then test hun there by far the best tests ever I swear by them

Heyy, good morning everyone!
Hope everything is good, sorry I havnt been here all weekend. I was off and pretty much taken it easy ^-^

I had some pressure/cramps today but tested neg with opk's I think Im just testing way to early. So I'm going to hold off until this weekend to test again (cause that is when I should be ovulating but I am kind of scared that I wont ovulate... I mean this is suppose to be my "skip month" but Im hoping the vitex will help me ovulate.)
Also Lill me and OH have never actually been really trying just ntnp. (he was also drunk when he said what he said to me so I think he was just expressing that he was nervous and scared and wanted to get a few things done before we actually buckle down and try because of my cycle the chances of me conceiving soon is slim.)

Idk yet Haley I still have to go buy an hpt but I think imma wait til later cuz last time af came @ like 8:30 at night :/ but I do plan on testing :)

So far all I had were some cramps when I woke up but other than that nothing.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->