Ttc Chatters

Oh and as far as you and your OH go I say continue on the ntnp path until he decidedly puts his foot down and wants you to get bc. It seems like at least part of him wants it. :)

Oh I am sure we will keep doing that because we both hate condoms (yes I can tell the difference lol and bc just makes me friggin' crazy.)And I know he wants it to happen but I think if he thinks about it to much it freaks him out lol Also about the CD things if I go from when my period started I am CD8-9 if I go from when my period ended im CD3-4
(my app says I will be fertile in 2 days and will ovulate in 7 days.

Also is OPK's like HPT test? Is it best to test in the morning or does it not really matter?

You are probably right about your man :) bwahhh uterus just spazzed out on the left side. Same side I was cramping on! Good sign?! So random! I hate condoms too! I am afraid of bc after what it has done. I would say you are on cd 8 or 9 then!

I have never personally used opks but it stands for ovulation prediction kit I'm thinking you pee on them and someone..I think hayley..was doing one in am and one in pm. She would probably be the best person to ask. :)

On a side note I just noticed how well my nails have been growing..usually they are always short because they peel apart and break..perhaps another good sign? Who knows!

Whoot! Cramping is a good sign lol n I think Ill do that! I just have cheapy test so I can always pick up more lol (Im only using Opk's for this month cause I dont want to go crazy with testing lol) N yeah BC really messed up my cycle so I want to avoid it!

Sounds like a good plan! The bc I was on caused a medical issue..one I didn't put two and two together soon enough to sue on

Oh gezz that sucks! ;( !!! I was on Bc for a few years which led to me only ovulating every other month. After I had Myles I went on the patch but after about 6 months I took one of the patches off (and I was putting them in different places) and it was scarred.. so I switched to bc and OH wasn't liking that I was pumping myself with all these hormone chemicals and we talked about it and decided that we would just use condoms (but now we are just ntnp lol)

Well I am glad you guys have found a "system" that works for you (:) I am in a house full of sickies and feeling very blessed I haven't caught the bug myself!

Thanks! And oh gezz! Myles actually has a cold right now Im suprised I havent caught it. Oh yeah I am taking vitex too to hopefully help regulate me :)

Aww I hope he gets over it soon! And I hope it does just that!

Good morning ladies, you always count the first day of your period as day 1 as that is the start of a new cycle, The opk question depends on which kind you use I believe the Clearblue digis are meant to be used once a day and with fmu and once you get a smiley face you stop testing as they register the LH surge and wont pick anything up beyond that. The kind that you look at the lines yourself you can and most do, use more than once a day. With the second kind what you are looking for is the test line to be as dark or darker than the control line, there is always a small amount of LH present so you always get two lines what you are measuring is how much LH there is.

As for OH it could just be that actively trying he finds stressful and doesn't want your love life to become all about making a baby, I think with active trying it can become all about doing it on the right days whether you feel like it or not eating the right foods avoiding certain things etc. It can put a lot of strain on a relationship and I would imagine that for some men they may start to feel that you aren't making love because of a desire for them but just to have a child. Of course I dont know you or your OH and I could be way off, its just a few reasons why a man could be ok with ntnp but not want to actively try.

Hello ladies is it bad that I felt upset when oh started talking about turning our 2nd bedroom into an office or something? Even though I haven't got my bfp yet I can't help but to vision it as a babies room nothing else lol I feel like he doesn't think I'm goin to be preg any time soon... Keepin fxed afs due tomorrow hoping she dnt show :)

Me too! I keep peeing so idk how strong fmu will be in the am..I just got hit with this overwhelming feeling that I'm not pg..idk why but my hopes all of a sudden shattered out of no where ):

That's quite normal Hun! I knew from ov I'm preg if u look in my journal, but did have doubt one day x

I knew cause I was raging with anger

I was raging with anger the first week and a half but the past couple days I've just been exhausted..now this cm stuff(check my journal) has my hopes shattered.

I have had periods between now and my last noted period start date..but when I use a period calculator starting from that date (november 5th) with my usual 28 day cycles(give or take a couple days) the two nearest start dates are january 28th and february 25th..its driving me nuts because I can almost swear I was just getting off my period around early jan/mid jan..and no matter how I do the math..that bleeding was in the middle of no man's land..or am I doing my math wrong!?

I not got a clue Hun! U need to start looking your periods I think :)

Yah today ive been doubting a lot but something in the back of my mind keeps me Hoping & thinking just maybe

Yeah. Maybe I am just overwhelmed and starting to freak out? I need to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->