Ttc Chatters

:) Kay Kay Kay my oh said he's going to take me to get a test

No still tryin to get oh to take me to the store before he goes to work grrr lol

Well I took a cheap dollar test cuz that's all we had enough for til Friday & surprise surprise Bfn

I just used my cheapie and it was a bfn as well..so I feel your pain there. I really hope you get a bfp soon and the witch stays away!

Lillith- possible but I don't know :/

Yah I threw it in the trash I was going to go check it again but I can't even find where it went lol oh well

Does anyone else do a dance to put their pants on? Bahaha I do this hilarious leg kick stomp thing that looks identical to the dance jack black's buddy in year one does to the blond chick in the beginning of the movie. Just put two and two together..making myself laugh so hard..I'm such a ninkumpoop!

Lol... I'm driving myself crazy I'm in a waiting limbo :/

I only wearing leggins and sweat pants lmfao (honestly since working at the salon I havent worn jeans in 6 months lol) Going to take my last OPK on friday (when I should be fertile and I should ovulate on the sunday) if its negative that means that I didnt ovulate this month.

Welp ladies the witch got me onto the next cycle :(

Good morning ladies, I was completely exhusted yesterday and did have some mild cramps and twinges, however my temps are slightly lower this morning. I didn't sleep very well though and of all the days to have this happen I again woke up in a freezing home because its below freezing outside and the heating wasn't on :( . Cp is very high still firm and closed, bbs still slightly tender to the sides, no sign of the achey bbs I usually get before af. I am starting to feel like I am out for this cycle though :(

I'm getting cramps in my bbs! I swear they have taken on a life of their own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->