Ttc Chatters

10 dpo any chsnges??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm not too sure Hun, still see te line, but not sure about changes, didn't want to look and run though. Xx

I see a line, its fairly faint tho! Are you going to buy a digital test to be 100% ??

I'm not due on af for a week so won't do a digi till then I can't see much difference but I'm very lucky to get a bfp so early

Ah good idea! and well I see a line (even if its faint) so.. CONGRATES! :)

I think the line from 10dpo looks a little thicker than the 9dpo :)

Well ladies sorry if this is a little tmi, OH and I were fooling around and I think I shocked us both by having an earth shattering "O" pretty damn quickly :blush: and to carry on with the tmi afterwards I noticed a jelly like little lump of cm had deposited itself on the outside area. Not sure either counts as a symptom but damn it was good! I should probably add that I know it was mine because we hadn't got down to the bd ing part yet :blush: I can't believe I am sharing that on a forum, in my defense Fallen started it with her erotic dreams about firemen :winkwink:

Omg me and oh just dtd and onfg the I was like never before x

Yes got sure I just kept going and going it was like a never ending orgasm I'm telling you babes your get your bfp when u test

Yes got sure I just kept going and going it was like a never ending orgasm I'm telling you babes your get your bfp when u test

I hope so, then we can be bump buddies :hugs:

Anyway I better get some sleep, and I seem to have reminded Fallen of her fav dream material :angelnot:

So OH and I had a nice night last night just the two of us and we had a few drinks but OH confessed something that Im not sure how to take.. He said he didnt want another one (on purpose) for at least another 5 years. But the thing is I know even though he has said that we aren't going to stop NTNP and it just confuses me.. Its like he wants it to happen but he wants it to be an accident I dont know.
I know he wants to get a few things done before I get pregnant but I mean, Ive told him that we should start using protection if he really wants to wait but then we never do.
Thoughts?

I'm having a bit of a dilemma over here too. I was told I could test 14 days after having sex. It has been 14/15 days and idk if I should test or wait another two weeks to see if I get my period and the bleeding I had almost two weeks ago was just the most abnormal period I have ever had in my life. Thoughts? I have two FRER's and one dollar store cheapie test left.

Id use the cheapy test and if its a negative save the other tester for if you miss your period :)

PS question do you start counting your CD once your period has ended? (so they day after your period has stopped is CD 1?)

Sounds like a good plan! If that bleeding I had wasn't my period then I am way late though lol my brain keeps going in circles!:wacko:

When I am paying attention I start from the first day of my period. As of right now I can't remember when my last period was..I know I am regular and that the bleeding I had wasn't when it should have been to be my period..but for the life of me I can't remember. The last start date I imprinted into my mind was november 5th. And no matter how I tweak a period calculator nothing adds up to the date I started the bleeding/spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->