Ttc Chatters

I don't really want a Christmas baby either but if it works out that way I'll be perfectly happy. I say go ahead and start the vitex. It takes a few months to start kicking in. I also only ovulate every other month and its freaking frustrating. This month is suppose to be a no ovulation month but fingers crossed that I do.

Ah ! Another one who feels my pain! lol and yes fingers crossed for you! Feb was suppose to be my ovulation month but because I ovulated early I got kicked out of the game early. So Hoping that because I ovulated early maybe I will ovulate again for next month! If it takes a few months to kick in then I think i will start taking it once my period has stopped :) (which I thought was this morning but it picked back up this afternoon lol)

Yah if it's not a bfp this month it looks like it'll be a break time thanks to my fiance :( oh well maybe after all this passes it will be time but really keeping my fingers crossed for this month... Don't get me wrong he really wants kids he's just bein a religious butt atm lol :)

Morning ladies welcome all newbies :)

Woke up feeling so much better got a snuffle though today but temp went up which I think is good!

Got training at work today so might not be on much till after work!

Woke up at 4,30 in agony wind and full bladder so had to go! Have a fab day ladies!!

Morning! I am soooo tired feel like I have been out on the town all night! Got gym class today so hopefully that will get me motivated! I think I'm coming up to ovulation but oh is still away so that's me out!

hello all been training all day at lunch i walked to the loo and omg the smell of something i dunno what but it was disgusting i was nearly sick my smell is so good right now :)

I'm home been constipated today sorry tmi not like me at all to be constipated!

Taking hubby out for dinner but could just go to sleep if I'm honest I'm shattered! X

How are you all?

Happy valentines everyone.. been feeling super nauseous today off and on fxed! Good luck to all & hope everyone has a great day :)

Happy v-day everyone!
Starting to take the Vitex tonight :)
Having some lovely plans with OH this saturday night to celebrate valentines day :)

DH and I were celebrating valentines all day but hes left for work. Now I am combing all the forums here lol. I wish I could have given him a bfp for a vday present. Maybe I can next month for our 4 year anniversary.

Yah I bought a hpt today & it was a bfn but on the brightside its still early to test & it said it was only like 57% accurate for testing 4 days early so made me feel better.... As long as af don't show its all good :)

I broke and tested on ic :bfn: I know it's to early but I have 30 sat in cupboard lol

im doing one everyday lol

im addicted!

of to check cervix

Morning! I am soooo tired feel like I have been out on the town all night! Got gym class today so hopefully that will get me motivated! I think I'm coming up to ovulation but oh is still away so that's me out!

chart looks fab hun 2 days till you will know are u cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->