Ttc Chatters

My cervix is also staying high and as for the poas addiction I sometimes wonder if that is why we go crazy the first week after ov, I mean you can feed your addiction between af and ov with opk's and 7 dpo till af with hpts, but what to do on those days between except symptom spot. :rofl:

lmfao i got sinus pain like when you go swimming very odd

lmfao i got sinus pain like when you go swimming very odd

I haven't had that but I have had the sniffles just when I wake up and then its fine the rest of the day, though now that you mention it I have got that feeling in my nose like breathing in very cold air gives.

omg every night in bed i get snuffles lmfao!

im glowing today apparently my boss said

also odd pain in leg since ov on the calf right top side

omg omg omg just had a tarot reading this was my first card!

THE GARDENER
It is a time of great fertile and abundant opportunities for you. You are pregnant with new creations — an art form, a book, a project, even a baby. You embody both the nurturing Mother and the sensual Lover. You are a steward of the land when you plant, weed and nourish your garden in a sustainable manner. At harvest time, you offer the best possible of all foods to those whom you love. You are a hard worker, but you take great delight in the scent of lavender fields on a hot summer day and the dizzying riot of color, shapes and textures in the garden. You love your own body; you love your mate, your children, your friends, your community; you love the natural world around you. Your appetite for connection, sensuality and creativity seems boundless. The people around you are blessed to have you in their lives.

FROM THIS SITE https://www.gaiantarot.com/online-tarot-reading/

Hopefully your tarrow reading will become true!

Everyone is so quiet!

So I have a shocking admission!

When I am meant to be near ov I daydream about men! Sometimes my oh but sometimes not!!! Today it was firemen....:)

Anyone else have this?

Feeling exhausted got stuff moved into the new house yay now if only I can get a bfp to make an awesome month :)

:bfn: lol I hate Internet cheapies will re test Monday with diff test!

It's faint but there :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
WOO HOO, congrats!! is that a first response? I hear that 68% of those will show a positive 6 days before a missed period. (so I sound like an advertisement by any chance LOL).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->