Ttc Chatters

Thank you all so much xx I'm not leaving here no way xxx

Congratz again hun :) I tested this morning fmu with ic and no luck as yet. Starting to feel like I am out this month, nipps still sensitive and bbs still slightly tender at the sides they are slightly fuller but not in the pre af water retention way, its not so much that they are bigger just a more pleasing shape :blush: but no nausea this morning and its hard to say about cramps because I have awfull wind lol. Right overy is twinging a bit and sort of tingles in bbs, oh and cervix is still super high very closed which is slightly unusual as I have had children so its always slighly open.
This is going to be hard to describe but I'll try, last night and this morning my cervix feels firm but kinda big like its swollen, usually when its firm its quite small relative to how it is when soft, this one has me very confused lol.
FF has me at 8dpo

Ic are crap I still get neg now with them Hun! Try another test x

Ic are crap I still get neg now with them Hun! Try another test x

I only have 1 frer in the house and cant get anymore till tuesday so was waiting till I at least got a faint line to use it, that is IF I get a faint line. Also I am on cd 18 and usually have a 26 day cycle so I think maybe its to soon?

Also its the one step 10 miu ic's that I am using, Which are you using?

Ok so maybe wait till 10 dpo and test on superdrug brands x

Ok so maybe wait till 10 dpo and test on superdrug brands x

Yeah that is maybe the best thing to do I think the closer I get to the point where I could expect a bfp the more nervous I get :(

Well ladies whatever is going on with my bbs I have to say I like the effect, They actually look pretty damn good under my shirt with no bra :rofl:

I have my fingers crossed for everyone trying for the bfps! (Including myself hehe) I must say lillith's symptoms seem to be looking good. I sort of have a gut feeling she is gonna get her bfp. Idk why but just do!

I clicked on hayley's tarrot link a few pages back and my challange was actually the gardener I am not entirely sure if this is good or bad but I have my fingers most certainly crossed about it. I have no clue where I am in my cycle but I had sex 14/15 days ago and have been symptom spotting like a madwoman. My CP is insanely high and I want to say soft..but its like a squishy swollen soft and closed. It has been that way for almost 5 days now. So if lillith gets a bfp I think I will probably have good chances too! Well here is to hoping at the very least!

Hey ladies hope your ok?

I have eaten a huggggggge roast then cake was amazing :)

Back to work tomorrow and need to ring my consultant in the morning to get me in for a scan!!!!

Hopefully will be between 6-7 weeks so only a 3 week wait ishhhhh,
:happydance:
My symptoms have calmed down alot or maybe it's judt I'm relaxing now I've seen the second line idk!

I'm not leaving into first tri on my own I'm taking you guys with me! :kiss:

Love you ladies you helped me survive x :hugs:

I did this reverse! My bad! My name is jordan and I am 23 and have been ttc/ntnp for 3 years now. I joined the site a while back because I knew I wasn't getting the support from my friends and family I needed. But since joining I have found that people tend to be rather as hayley would put it clicky. I have only a few people I talk to on a not so regular basis. This is because I am 23 and go out maybe 4 times in two months but I am suddenly a raging alcoholic. -__- I don't get it. I was part of countdowntopregnancy where on a forum I was essentially called an alcoholic whore (she beat around the bush and used nicer words) just because I'm not married or in a long term relationship. My ttc journey has a bit of a twist and if you find my journal in the ttc journals it is labeled jordan's love/hate journey ttc #1. That way you will be able to fully understand. (I haven't figured out to put my journal in my siggy yet!)

I bet it is because you are just relaxing! I am sitting here like a bump on a log I don't wanna crawl out of bed! So my only real random cry was at the dump about a week ago! Someone threw my blanket and garbage that had hello kitty on it my friend had bought me (it had jellybeans in it). I have no idea WHY I balled my eyes out..but I was adament about keeping them! My brother outraged threw them into the rig at me..which made the crying worse. >.< I bet the guy working thought I was crazy! I screamed my head off hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->