TTC clomid babies...

Hey ladies. So we got bad news today at the ultrasound, there was no heartbeat. I'm scheduled for a d&e on Wednesday. We're going to take some time off and then start trying again so i'll be joining you girls again soon.

Hope everyone is doing good!

I'm so sorry to hear that Mks. :(

I hope you heal quickly and you get your rainbow baby very soon. Take good care :hugs:

MKS honey I am so sorry for your loss.

I know I don't post much in here anymore but I do lurk and keep updated on everyone's progress. Sending love and baby dust to you all xx

mks :nope: i'm soooooo sorry to hear this :sad2: i think of you all the time (as in probably everyday!!!) because you give me so much hope!

do they know what may have caused this? i have no doubt that you will heal and be preg again soon! u are most definitely in my prayers honey :hugs:

Thanks girls, its tough but I'm getting thru it. Trying to stay positive, this has def rocked me to the core but i just keep telling myself that at least we know that i can get pregnant so now its just a matter of time.

Awesome- as of now we have no answers. Once the d&e is done, thry can send the tissue out for chromosome testing and that may give us some answers. How are you doing?? I see you should be testing soon, how are you feeling this cycle?

I should take that down actually!!! this has been the most confusing cycle yet...if u look at my chart u would see that i got positive opks on cd 13, 14, 15 but my temps didnt confirm ovulation :nope:
Then on cd 24 i got a strong cramp so i just decided to do another opk and it was a strrrrooong positive and since then i've just been getting strong positives :shrug: my temps seems to be up finally and FF puts my O at cd20... Which means i'm getting positives after ovulation :wacko: i even googled it and i read that it sometimes means pregnancy but of course i got a bfn on cd25

So i'm gonna give it till end of january and i would go do a blood test and take provera then if necessary

Mks I'm so sorry for your loss, it must be heartbreaking. But do you know what, you totally have the right attitude in thinking that at least you know you can get pregnant. Stay positive and don't give up-it will happen again.

I'm thinking of you hun x

Awesome, I hope you get that bfp this month-need ever know!

Hope its okay if i post in here..

Im starting my very first round of clomid.. and looking for others experiences with it..

HEY ladies!!!! how is everyone doing??? :flower:

Hey Awesome! All ok here, thank you. I see this thread has gone really quiet. Hope everyone is ok! Anybody have any news? :flower:

Welcome lilrojo. :flower: I have conceived two clomid babies so happy to try to answer any questions etc. good luck! :hugs:

Thank you very much..

Just wondering if you had any side effect from it.. :)

I found that my side effects were worst on 100mg. With 50mg I got a few hot flushes especially on the night time. With 100mg I had headaches too. I did 150mg but found the side effects no worse. For me (and my DP!) the worst side effect was mood swings! I was really irritable and grumpy even though I knew I had no rational reason to be so. Quite frustrating.

Are you suffering side effects already?

Angel.. I start my first dose tonight.. cd5.. :) im starting at 50mg.. just trying to find out how others felt while on it.. etc.. I know nothing about it..and have been googling like crazy.. since i mced my body has been so messed up..

Lots of good luck! You will be fine. The first time I was on clomid it only took two rounds of 50mg for me to conceive. I ovulated both times but the second time around took 6 cycles, 3 of which were 150mg. I have PCOS though.

My best advice to you is to take the clomid right before bedtime then the worst of any headaches or hot flushes etc wont even be noticeable because you'll be asleep! :flower:

Hi ladies!!! How's everyone doing? I'm doing ok, my levels are finally back at zero so now I'm just waiting for my period to start so i can officially get back in the game. So far their just watching my thyroid levels, apparently its on the low side now so if it stays low i have to stop the synthroid, we'll see what happens.

Lilrojo- i really didn't have any side effects on the clomid, i was on the 50mg. I can't say i noticed any changes. Good luck!!

Hope everyone is doing good! Miss hearing from you ladies!

Thank you both very very much.. and thank you for welcoming me so nicely.. I took my first dose tonight before bed so hope i dont have many side effects.. did you ladies take progesterone as well and did you notice you ovulated earlier.. sorry so many questions.. google is not nice lol.. i have an lpd and may or may not ovulate every month... so dr and I are hoping i will ovulate earlier.. i just heard it can thin your lining for some women so just curious.. :)

Thanks again..

welcome lilrojo the only side effect i really have from clomid is that it dries up my cm! so we use preseed now

mks hope af comes soon for u....really glad u r doing ok

angel how is the bump coming along?

i cant really comment on if you ovulate earlier as my cycles were utterly irregular with no pattern at all. I got about 4 or 5 periods a year without meds. I can say that no matter which day I started my clomid I always ovulated around cd17.

i didnt take progesteron at the same time and I have had no problems with the thinning of the lining. I have read this as a side effect but never actually known anybody to have it as an issue.

@ Mks - yay for levels being back at zero! Boy they took their time! How frustrating. WIshing you lots of luck for the next cycle. Hope AF hurries up so you can get on with things! Will you be doing clomid again straight away?

@ Awesome - how are you doing? Whats your latest?

My bump is coming along nicely, thank you. i actually do have a bump now, I am hearing the heartbeat on my home doppler and I have been feeling light kicks and movements for the past week or so!

Good luck to you all! Looking forward to keeping up with your news and hopefully we'll get some good news from you all soon!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->