TTC clomid babies...

Hi ladies, can I please join you?! Here's my story...

I came off BC last July (2011), had a withdrawal bleed and nothing since! The doctor started me on 50mg clomid and I didnt ovulate, so increased the dose to 100mg. When I went for day 21 bloods i hadnt ovulated (although estrogen was 340 which was a lot higher than previous tests) so I went back again for day 28 bloods and estrogen was higher again at 470, so went back again yesterday (day 34) and estrogen had gone back down to 123!! I don't understand at all, why would my estrogen rise that much, not ovulate, then plummet?? Anyway, the doctor has now increased my dose to 150mg so Ive taken my first pills this evening.

Has anyone else had experience of no periods then not ovulated to clomid? And should I take the fact that my estrogen rose on 100mg as a good sign or does it not really mean anything? This is so frustrating!!

Hi ladies, can I please join you?! Here's my story...

I came off BC last July (2011), had a withdrawal bleed and nothing since! The doctor started me on 50mg clomid and I didnt ovulate, so increased the dose to 100mg. When I went for day 21 bloods i hadnt ovulated (although estrogen was 340 which was a lot higher than previous tests) so I went back again for day 28 bloods and estrogen was higher again at 470, so went back again yesterday (day 34) and estrogen had gone back down to 123!! I don't understand at all, why would my estrogen rise that much, not ovulate, then plummet?? Anyway, the doctor has now increased my dose to 150mg so Ive taken my first pills this evening.

Has anyone else had experience of no periods then not ovulated to clomid? And should I take the fact that my estrogen rose on 100mg as a good sign or does it not really mean anything? This is so frustrating!!

Hi mouse12...
Welcome to the club!!!!
So here's a question... Did your doc induce a period before starting you on Clomid?
I took my first round of Clomid last cycle, and I ovulated but then had no period and a BFN... But couldn't start Clomid again without AF... So I took provera first. Just curious to how your doc is doing.
;)
Xo

Hi Babysmile, no i havent had a period induced. I think because my estrogen levels were low enough to just start the clomid straight away and as i hadnt ovulated i done think there would be enough uterine lining to shed. So have you ovulated on every clomid cycle? Any idea why my estrogen levels got high then dropped again without ovulating?

YAYYYYY babysmile....this is gonna be your month :D

YES !!!
I'm feeling this will be the month for all of us! Come'n ladies want to start hearing good news! When is everyone going to start testing? My 2ww last cycle drove me crazy so please don't hesitate to share your worries, fears, symptoms etc...

Haha.... Someone mentioned baby buys... I already have a pregnancy journal ready for when those 2 lines appear on the stick... And this morning I had to go to the store to return a shirt I bought & I couldn't resist & bought this cute little sleeper that said "I <3 Mommy"
Ahhhh... So many cute / adorable things... Cannot wait for a BFP for all of us!!!!!
Xo

Hi Babysmile, no i havent had a period induced. I think because my estrogen levels were low enough to just start the clomid straight away and as i hadnt ovulated i done think there would be enough uterine lining to shed. So have you ovulated on every clomid cycle? Any idea why my estrogen levels got high then dropped again without ovulating?

Hi mouse... Well I only had one cycle of Clomid... This is my 2nd so I'm fairly new at this. I hadn't heard about starting Clomid without a period, but I guess every doctor works differently. On my first cycle of Clomid I ovulated CD17... But ended up with a BFN & no AF... Of course this drove me nuts thinking I Was pregnant, and everyone I spoke to always got a period after O... So I thought something was wrong with me. But then my doc assured me that it was okay... Not usual but okay... & that all of our bodies act differently to meds. I think your rise & drop in progesterone levels may be your body's way of adjusting to Clomid. but you should definitely consult your doctor. I always call them with questions about Clomid & they are very happy to help me understand what my body is doing.
Hope I helped a little.
;)
Babydust !!!
Xo

I have a feeling this could be all of our months too! Af is due 8-26, im saying this now but of course i know im not going to be able to wait but my plan is to not test until the day before. I say this every month and i never listen! So far I've been relatively calm, my hubby told me last night that im being emotional, but i didn't think i was. I do have something odd, I've developed a pimple on my nipple! Has anyone ever had that???

So let the testing begin! I tested this morning and I don't know if I'm seeing things but I think there my be a super uber light line? I posted in the pregnancy test section if you wanna have a look and see what you guys think. I'm too scared to get my hope up yet. Tomorrow 22/8 is the due date from my mc back in January so I'm really hoping this will be our month.

Is anyone else up to testing yet?

Hi Mouse, welcome to our chatty pose.

How is everyone going?

Im now at 9dpo, i tested last night and it was bfn. I know it was a little early though. Im going to buy a frer today after work.
foxy-i will check out the pic! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Foxy- just checked it out, i could def see a line on the last pic you put up!!!! I hope this is it for you! How are you feeling, any symptoms?

No real symptoms yet except my bbs are getting sore. I don't want to get to excited yet... I have frer and cb digi ready to go if the lines on my IC get darker.

Mks sorry for your bfn but it's only early days yet. Fx

OMGGGG!!!! Igot up to great news...congrats foxy!!! hope it only gets darker...fingers crossed for you.

Keep us posted

mks, it def is still early...fingers crossed for u too...dont loose hope just yet!

As for me, i am 6dpo & i have zero symtoms!!! so much so that if it was at all possible for me to forget that i was in the 2ww, i would lol

Omg omg omg my FS just rang with my CD 21 progesterone results, I definitely ovulated and my progesterone level was... 82!!! That's crazy awesome!

EEP now I can't wait till tomorrow morning so I can poas! Please baby gods let this be real xx

Awesome I have my fx for you Hun. This will be the month for all of us!!!

Foxy that is fantastic news you must b over the moon! Is this the fest time you've ovulated on clomid? What dose are you taking?

Mouse this was my first monitored cycle on clomid but this was also the first month taking 100mg. So honestly I don't know!

Foxy!!!!!!! Great great great news!!!! I'm guessing you won't even be needing those softcups after all! I'm super happy for you!!!!! Yayaya!

Mks - it's def early ... Keep us posted! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

All of you ladies are in your 2ww? I'm on 4th day of Clomid.

Babysmile I'm just a day ahead, today is last day on clomid. What dose r u on? I didn't O on 50mg or 100mg so am up to 150mg.

Babysmile I'm just a day ahead, today is last day on clomid. What dose r u on? I didn't O on 50mg or 100mg so am up to 150mg.

Mouse! I'm on 100 mg unmonitored. Doc said after 3rd cycle he'll start monitoring me. I had 50 mg last cycle (was my first) but didn't work.
Are you using opks?
Are you going to be using anything else this cycle?

i am big time puzzled
I had ewcm while taking clomid but after tht only creamy one or dry
dono if I have ov or yet to ov
the calcultor shows i ll btw 23 n 28 but even my temps r wacko
on top dh is too tired to bd

I think i enjoy torturing myself, took a frer and it was bfn! I feel like its an addiction to poas, lol! For some reason i feel extremely emotional, my gut feeling is saying its not going to happen for us. I know im testing early, i need to find something to distract myself!

Mouse and babysmile-wishing you luck this cycle!

Iamtrying- i feel bad for my dh, by the time he gets home from work sometimes he's so exhausted i feel quilty for telling him we have to bd. We try to switch it up and bd in the morning, which has helped. Dh has even switched his schedule around the week i tell him we have to bd every other day just to avoid some tiredness.

Foxy- when are testing again? Sending lots of babydust to you to make that line darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->