ttc cycle#2 for baby#3 cd1 today. ttc buddies??

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had a d&c on August 28th so just over 5 weeks ago. That pregnancy wasn't planned I was actually quite scared of having a third but now I've lost that pregnancy I feel like I really want another baby so after the d&c we started ttc straight away. I know having another baby will be financially and emotionally hard but we're gunna give it a shot I'm meant to be a mother of 3! So here I am on cd1. My normal cycles are anywhere from 28-35 days although the 1st cycle after the d&c was 38 days. I have pcos and endometriosis. Anyone want to join me in this cycle?

Hey I'll be a ttc buddy I've just got a positive opk (I think) today so I'm cd15 x

Hi blakesmummy! I used to love getting positive opks it's exciting isn't it! I used them when I was ttc my 2nd daughter but I got obsessed with them so I'm trying not to this time lol but I'm sure if it don't happen in the next few cycles I will be back using them and temping again! Is this you first cycle trying?

Yes in a sense, I came off the pill 26th August but I don't think I o last month due to the pill getting out of my system so i class it as my first real cycle as such. I loved getting the + this morning.

I'm all very new to this as my other two children were concieved on the pill x

Wow were they? My mc pregnancy was conceived by the pull out method lol not very reliable I know! I remember getting excited over positive opks when I was ttc before. I just listen to my body now as I have lots of ewcm for about a week leading up to o and then when I have ovulated my bbs get sore straight away then af starts around 12-14 days later! My cycles can be quite long tho this last cycle lasted 38 days but I think that was because of the mc. I don't know when I will ovulate but I'm guessing between cd15-20 sometime

I will join!! I'm ttc cycle #2, on cd 2 today. I'm about a 25 day cycle. Trying for our first :)

Hi Jaxie! I wish my cycles were only 25 days long your so lucky! How exciting that your ttc your first :) I remember ttc my first! I loved all that excitement of learning about opks and ovulation and all that. My first ever bfp is a day I'll never forget! Hope you get yours this month!
I'm on cd2 now still got belly cramps and back ache, hate these first few days!!

Cd 3 for me now and still have back aches and cramps! How's you 2 doing? X

Cd8 for me now. My period finished yesterday it was a day longer than normal and was slightly lighter than previous cycles but that was probably due to the d&c I had, maybe my lining didn't build up as much as it normally does. Looking forward to seeing ewcm :) can already feel my sex drive increasing so that's a good sign :) although we haven't actually bd yet! We are off on our hols in a week and I'm hoping I will be fertile during our break! There's been no new posts in here hope your girls are doing ok :)

Sorry Hun I've been struggling to find the post with my phone. I'm 8dpo now and had a temperature dip this morning after a big rose yesterday, I've got backache too and lost a big blob of creamy cm sorry tmi lol, how are you x

Could that be a implantation dip? I bet that's exciting for you! I'm feeling OK thanks just getting impatient already at waiting to o lol I'm not very good at waiting. Then I'll just be driving myself mad waiting for af! How are you?

I have noticed ewcm twice today already at cd8! Never have it this early I don't think :) I'm excited!!

Oooh have you done a opk? It sounds very promising signs Hun for you to ov. I'm really hoping it's an implantation dip, my backache has gone now but I don't really have any other symptoms as such where as last month I had loads and resulted in a bfn lol x

I've always found I've had less symptoms the months I have got my bfps! Strange isn't it? No I've not done one I'm not using them yet so haven't got any but I might buy some in a few months time if no bfp! I know when I have ovulated because my boobs get sore so that's the next thing to look for :) I'm just gunnar bd anyway lol

I don't blame you it's the best chance lol, fingers crossed you catch that egg x

Stalking your thread:haha: Hope you both get your bfp's this month! Im currently trying to decide whether or not to try for #3 and I'm having a really hard time trying to make the decision. I just came across this thread and thought I'd read/ say hello!

Hi missy I was exactly the same as you. My partner wanted another baby and I didn't but there were times when I was broody I just had to tell myself that we couldn't afford another one and we would have to move and we really like this house! It's only 2 bedrooms though. We want to go abroad on holiday and it would cost more with another child etc, I was really against the idea of a 3rd. But then I acidentally fell pregnant again and was devesated I spent weeks crying. Then just as I was getting used to the idea I lost the pregnancy at 8 weeks and now I can't stop thinking that all I want is another baby! I feel like I'm supposed to be a mother of 3 and all the things I worried about before don't matter in the long run. I don't want to be an old lady and regret not having another so I've decided to just go for it and things will work out :)

My temp has dipped 😞 Not a lot but got a hunch that this month isn't ment to be x

I can't really remember much about temping but I'm sure it's not a bad thing unless it drops below the coverline? Maybe it will be back up again tomorrow but doesn't it dip if you implant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->