TTC dec 2015

Happy November everyone!

Afairchild - I am with you on the boob soreness, urgh, it is super irritating! Being irregular will probably mean you have to track more, but as long as you ovulate there is a chance each cycle!

I am 6DPO now and my period is due in 8 days....right in time for my husband and I's 10 year anniversary of us being a couple...Hopefully (unless I am lucky this cycle) my next cycle will be similar but slightly shorter.

The smiley face OPKs are super easy Teevee, glad you're using them too :)

Fingers crossed for us all, only 28 days till December and for those of us trying in November (because we are all impatient of course, lol) then good luck!!

I was wondering, do all you gals use facebook? We could have a secret group on there called something totally un-TTC related...and we can post stuff in there...

Teevee that is great that you have gotten back into your workout routine! Good job! That's impressive you got right back into it! Y'all have convinced me to get the smiley face OPKs! Lol as soon as I get paid Friday I am going to go get them and use them for this cycle!

Thanks xstitcher and Teevee for the positiveness regarding charting and having an idea even if I do have irregular periods. I think I'm just worried like crap what if I don't ovulate?! Since I've never had a confirmation of it I'm just like yikes! But I'm one of those worriers that thinks of every possible obstacle that I could face lol. I just can't wait for my period to get here and leave so that I can start the OPKs and make sure that I do ovulate!

I can't believe it is November...I am so impatient xstitcher hahaha good luck to us this next cycle!! And Teevee it is going to be December in no time! This year has flown!
Xstitcher yes yes I love fb and keep meaning to suggest too! It's a great idea! I'll PM you my Facebook info now! :)

Great idea about FB! I just PM'd you too, xstitcher! It will be easier to keep up with the group on there for sure!

Hey ladies, I invited you both to join the group. It is called Paddington Bear (silly name, let me know if you have any better and I'll rename it!)

If anyone else wants to join in, just let me know via PM with your email address, so I can invite you to the group :)

In WTT news, I'm 8 DPO and just hanging out until I get my period and see what happens over the next few months. I'm going to get back on the healthy band wagon next week now that my back (I twisted a muscle or something) is normal again.

We're almost finished all our trip planning and now I'm throwing my sister's baby shower 2 weeks before we go, so it is all busy busy busy until then!

Hi ladies, it's been a little while so just thought I'd check in with you all to see if you've had any success since you started TTC ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->