TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Breaking in glad you're feeling better :) and I will pray it is your month !! Not sure when I will ovulate because my cycles are getting back to normal and last cycle it was cd18 but I'm sure it'll be sooner since my cycle was only 28 days last month. So hoping I O on atleast cd16 so I have a good LP. I think it's good we didn't have a baby in December because it's a crazy month as it is I would feel bad to put a baby in that mix. So onward for a new year baby :). How's everyone doing ?

Thanks ladies. :) CD2 here and AF is kicking my booty! I think this is my first REAL AF, having been off the pill for 3 months now. It feels like a good *normal* flow. I feel like everything is getting cleansed and hopefully leading to a positive OPK for May!

Breaking - yay for normal AF; if that's something to cheer about. I'm feeling cleansed myself this month. I was expecting a bad one last month following my HSG test, but it wasn't too heavy and not that many clots. I've heard those tests clean you out, so I was expecting that. This one still isn't too many clots, but it's definitely heavier than I have had in awhile. I switched to a menstrual cup awhile ago, so it's pretty easy to figure out the exact amount of the "flow" which is strangely helpful in understanding your body. Hopefully having good, solid AFs is a good thing and it helps both of us for the next few months.

dtrisha - hoping for a good LP for you as well and the timing works out perfectly. Good luck this month!

I have heard a good AF will definitely clean out your system so that is what I am hoping! I have not had a GOOD one in years. Every time I came off the pill I conceived fairly quick so my body never had a chance to have a full normal period. Usually they are short and light. I definitely see this as a good thing! It is not abnormally heavy or painful but definitely regular/normal I would say!

Sorry I've been mia guys. My parents drove down for dd birthday. Between them being here and getting everything ready for her party I've been exhausted. Now that everything is back to normal I've had time to catch up.

I'm going to post in a couple different posts because I was almost done, and I hit something and erased it all...I'm sure you guys know how that goes.

Bronte anything new news yet? Besides a normal af?

Breaking I'm so glad you are feeling better! I felt so bad for you that you were so down. January babies are good too :) like Trish said, throwing a baby into Christmas time would be really hectic.

Trish I really hope your lp lengthens out. I know all too well about it. I'm not going to bust out the progesterone cream yet in hopes that my Dr will prescribe me clomid again in June, but it definitely worked for me before.

Hate I'm so sorry for what you're going through. This is going to sound bad, but it sucks they left your tube in. When my tube ruptured back in 07 they repaired it, and it ultimately lead to my second ectopic. I'm not trying to scare you, just knowing what I went through, I don't wish it on anybody. I've been pregnant 4 times and have had 5 surgeries because of them, and only 1 baby (ectopic 1 - laprascopic x2, ectopic 2 - laprascopic, dd - emergency c section, blightened ovum - laprascopic & d&c to remove grapefruit sized cyst and pregnancy). I don't really remember when my my periods returned after my surgeries, but they definitely were not painful. And, my ectopics were completely different. Neither one hurt me in the slightest, even after my tube ruptured, but my first one I blead from when my period was due and never stopped until after my surgery, which was done about 3 weeks after af was due. My second I started brown spotting for 2 days before turning to bright red. Dr's actually did scans and thought it was just a normal miscarriage, but it was too early to tell if it was ectopic. Went in 2 weeks later for more bloods and had to come back the next day to remove the ectopic that was visible by then. They're not sure if I miscarried twins 2 different ways, or if it was just different from my first. But I do have dd now and she is absolutely amazing in every way and totally worth the wait. If you're not confident that it's not a second ectopic, take a test. If it's positive get in asap to get checked out.

Afm-I'm sick :( and have a yeast infection :( :(. Dd was sick on her birthday (poor baby) and I think I got what she had. And im on cd 13, so starting to enter my fertile period. Why? Lol. Oh well, it is what it is. Opk should still be negative for a few more days, so hopefully I'll feel better in the next day or two and get in some quality bding.

Bummer on the yeast infection! I use to get those often but not so much anymore, thankfully! *knock on wood* Lol! I agree... December baby would not be the #1 month I would pick. Also, I am totally okay with not being SUPER pregnant in the HOT hot summer either! So, I think it will all work out. As long as I don't end up with another ectopic I will have no complaints. I am going to try and stay more positive going forward. I am a little nervous about not seeing another positive OPK but I am trying not to let my head go there yet. I still have some time until the fertile window and worrying about all that!

Mod - glad to hear the party and festivities went well. Bummer about everyone being sick though. Hope stuff clears up before you O.

AFM - I'm still in limbo, hanging out. Though we got our IVF contract to look over and should be all set for July. I have another test next Tuesday and I need to ask a few more questions to narrow down a more specific start time estimate.

Mod19 i am sorry for your loss and all what you have been through.
thank you for sharing your story, another ectopic is actually what is scaring me the most right now but i guess i should wait a couple of days and get an hpt before visiting my doctor.

Bronte- thanks, I sure hope it's atleast 12 days this time. But I won't even know because I'm not tracking. So will see. Thanks for the kind words.

Mod- yeah me too thanks. I don't think anything is wrong I just think my body is just getting back to normal. (Hopefully) everything was so normal before I just want to get back to that.

Good luck to everyone this month !!

AF is being so weird on me now. CD1 & 2 were pretty heavy, good flow. Now nothing is barely there. :shrug: It would worry me a little if AF was so short. Normally it lasts 4-5 days but is pretty light (this was when I was on the pill though).

Hi ladies - hope you are all doing good! AF has packed her bags and I will begin testing for O toward the end of next week/weekend. FX for me!

Breaking- hey everything's going well over here :). Trying to BD every other day. Not testing for O which kind of stinks cause I wish I knew but at the same time I feel less stressed about it. Good luck this cycle ! FX'd for you :)

FX for you as well! I'll be honest, with #1 I was clueless on everything and did not test at all! It only took a few months there. Of course that was before the tube loss issue. But you should be fine! A part of me really does not want to test but the other part really would like to know if I am ovulating again!

Yeah that's how I'm feeling. But I'm just trying to relax and let things happen. I just get so worried though if something is wrong and I don't know it and keep trying and nothing happens. Are you in US or UK? Or somewhere else. I know lots of people are from UK here

Oh ok awesome. I'm trying to decide if I should go to my OB soon to see if she can run any test? Maybe just routine bloods to check everything and maybe a HSG? I don't want to rush it but at the same time if something is not working right I want it to be fixed. She told me if I wasn't pregnant in 6 months which is next month to come and see her. But I'm not sure what they can do at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->