TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Oh I totally get it...we usually do 3-4 days in a row during that time.

I wish I would know before I ovulate so I could get more BDing in before

If it makes you feel better I conceived #2 with literally only two tries. That was it. And that was one month after losing my right tube from an ectopic.

Oh wow really? That's awesome. I wish I could be so lucky !

I think my luck ran out though. :( I know it is early but.. I did a test today. Stark white :bfn: :(

Not even a fun evap to guess over. These tests are good. Lol sigh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
Wondfo? Yeah I have some of those. Good luck I hope it's your month ! We all deserve it. I don't even know what it's like to feel pregnant over 5 weeks

Yeah, I have always had great luck with Wondfo in the past. I don't think this is my month though. :(

Honestly I am not sure. The main reason I feel I am out is because I never saw a pos. / dark OPK this month. I have never had an issue with ovulation in the past so it is possible I missed my surge but I don't know. My best guess, when I usually ovulate, would be 8/9 DPO. My last pregnancy I got a BFP at 8/9 DPO with a wondfo.

Ok well I think you still have plenty of time. We will all get one when we least expect it I bet.

Yeah. I was originally going to test tomorrow morning but I forgot my oldest has a soccer game in the morning so it's going to be hectic and I don't want another :bfn: to get me down. So, if anything I'll test Sunday morning. If it's still negative that will be be definitive answer as I should have spotting for AF the next day.

Sorry breaking. I got all my bfps around 12dpo if it makes you feel any better. All depends on how long it takes to implant.

I laid down a little bit ago for a brief nap, which is a little odd, and I noticed my stomach muscles felt a little tight? Almost like I had been doing sit ups only I haven't. Was a little odd, not reading into it though.

You just never know. With my ectopic I didn't get a actual line till 12dpo I think.

My ectopic I didn't get a positive until the day after I missed my period but I don't want to think about ectopics! Terrified of another one.

TMI TIME! Lol! So, a minute ago I felt like my period literally just stated. I felt stuff in my underwear and everything. I went to the bathroom and it was just a ton of clear stuff. This does happen sometimes before AF so it could go either way I'm sure.

The stomach muscle is a weird thing o e never heard of that. And yeah I don't like hearing about ectopics either unless its success stories after them. Oh wow that's odd. Is it maybe a mucous plug ?

Nah it was just clear watery stuff. EW. I do get it sometimes before AF though, just not quite so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->