TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Well, CD11 is here. Testing for O in a few hours. I really don't expect to see a positive just yet. I think it is still too early. I am having a lot of gas today which is causing cramps. But most of the pain I feel when it settles is mostly my right side still. I strongly feel like that is where the egg is coming from this month. Which sucks! It would have been nice to O on Mother's Day and end up with a BFP because DD #2 was born ON Father's Day of 2012!!

Your other tube could catch it !! Still try you never know. :). FX'd ! I have high hopes for you. I hope we all get it this month.

Honestly it's been a long time since I've tracked. It was when TTC #2 in 2011! That was around CD16/17..

The day before Mother's Day...

Attachments

• IMG_4993-1.jpg
    IMG_4993-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
I went to the store today for groceries and someone told me happy Mother's Day and I wanted to cry :(. I had no one with me so I'm not sure why they said it but it mad me sad. Ugh

I'm so sorry. That's awful. :( :hugs:

I think I'm for real out this month. We BD'd last night and about 30 minute later I started getting bad chills. I fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later burning up and throwing up. I think I have a stomach flu. There's no way my eggs or sperm will survive this. I feel like I'm dying.

Oh no!!!! Are you ok? Try to sleep it off? When did you O?

I got a positive early yesterday so I assume O was today. Last BD was around midnight last night. Def not okay feel really bad.

Heart broken. My opk is at its peak on CD13.. And I'm in bed with the worst stomach flu of my life. :( The test line showed up before even the control line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
I heard your supposed to go off of your first positive though. So you're probably still ok!

Wonder if this means it released today. I'm having cramping on my good side but then again it could just be stomach bug related! That would be awesome if I O today because we got a Bd in around midnight last night.

Yeah I'm thinking you're probably ok. Because everyone has always said to stop testing after your first positive because that's your true one I guess and people start getting confused when they keep testing

Day #3 of a positive opk and my husband said he has zero stamina left even though I'm feeling better today. So disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh no :( he can't make it work real quick? I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->