TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Yay for positives!

I was right, I o'd early and af showed up today on cd26. Now I know better for next month!

Good luck trish!

It's all good. Recent events at home have me much more relaxed about ttc...I'm actually not entirely sure I want #2 now. Basically if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't.

If I can have atleast one I'll be happy. I really want two but I'm not pushing that. With what we have been through I think one is enough right now. I'm scared will end up with twins though since my hubby is one. I'll take whatever I get but I would rather just have one to start lol.

Mod- I'm glad that's your attitude. I really hope I can de stress if this isn't our month.

Mod - sorry AF got you but yay for being more relaxed about stuff. It's likely to make it much easier and take the worry out of your head. Then you can just live your life and let it be. Good luck!

Dtrisha - I'm open to twins. My husband only wants one child (I realize this could change in the future) and I'd like two. He's okay with transferring two embryos so I think that's probably what we'll do. We shall see.

Bronte- I mean if that's what happens I would love them no matter what and we would be blessed. But I would rather have one kid first then maybe twins. I would be scared that I wouldn't be able to do it the first time around.

Just briefly popping in to say hello and I am glad you ladies are keeping the thread going and being supportive. I have all my usual Pre AF symptoms which I get early after ovulation so I know I am out this month. Which is expected. Not much effort was made on the part of the other half. I will more than likely not even bother testing around the usual 10/11DPO. We still are not getting along and TTC may be completely off the table indefinitely. I will try and check in and see how everyone is doing but I have been very depressed. I apologize.

True positive I think. Not sure if we will BD tonight or not. I think I pushed his limits with yesterday. Ugh. Don't know what to do

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3
breakingdawn - hugs girl. I'm so sorry. I've definitely gone through stages with my husband that have been really hard on our marriage. I'm amazed sometimes we have managed to last. It's definitely work and we had counseling after our ectopic that helped since we had a lot of problems going on that compiled together. You can definitely work through it, if both of you want. It will just take time. I know it's devastating in the meantime, since it means putting TTC on hold. But you don't want him to regret the child or you, which could magnify everything and make it much worse. Hang in there. We are definitely hear to listen if you need to talk.

Dtrisha - yes that looks positive as well. I think you will be fine if you got it in yesterday. Sperm can live in there for upwards of 6 days if the environment is right. But if you can get another time in and your husband is up it it could definitely help your chances. Good luck!

Thank you! Yeah I think will just do it tomorrow. I think will be ok hopefully. If not then going to get checked out at the OB for a piece of mind.

Breaking - I'm so sorry to hear that :(. I hope you two are ok. Hugs! We all go through rough patches try to stay positive. We are all here for you.

I'm thinking I O'd yesterday. I had pain on my left side for about half the day. We didn't end up BDing but we're going to today just to make sure. Hopefully it is enough.

Breaking I'm so sorry. Unfortunately it has to be something both parties have to be on board with 100%, so if one party is hesitant, there's really not much you can do without making the situation worse. I think pushing it will just make him more irritated.

Trish yay for positives! I think you'll be covered for the bd part of it. Good luck!

I flew home yesterday so dd and I will have a long weekend with my family and her cousins. I can't wait to move back home. It won't happen for about another 3 years, but I'm still so excited to come home. She has a cousin here 6 months older than her and they're so cute playing together. They'll even be in the same class when scool starts for them (the reason we will be moving when she's 4, so she can go to school up here in WI, they have better schools than TX)

Thanks mod I hope so.

I bet flying home is nice. I don't think I could ever move away from family I'm to close to all them. How come you moved away from them in the first place ? How old is your daughter ? I bet you guys will have a great weekend :)

5DPO today. Although I am expecting nothing this cycle, I will likely take a test a week from today just to prepare for AF for certain. In theory I could test mid next week and would know one way or the other but just not into it this month. Next Friday I should be around 12DPO. Odd having ovulated so early. Hope everyone is doing well and has a nice weekend. Husband and I still really are not speaking a lot. He is trying to be nicer/more pleasant but i just want nothing to do with him at this point. :(

I am going to start blogging again in my original TTC journal. The link is now in my signature.. just so I am not negative nancy in venting in all the various threads I am subscribed to. Feel free to follow if you like. I will still be here for support and small, non dramatic, updates.

Well I'm glad he's being nicer! Try to be positive I suppose. I know it's not easy.

I have no idea when I'll test. I'm trying not to unless I feel something trying not to track DPO as well because it'll drive me crazy.

Glad he's attempting to be nicer breaking.

I moved to TX cuz dh had a daughter there that he didn't want to move away from when she was too young. She'll be 15 when he moves. We have a lot of u Der lying issues going on right now though, and I'm beginning to believe he doesn't want to move because of his friends, and not his dd. We've really been on the rocks lately because he has a temper. I've told him numerous times to go to anger management, and now that dd is to a point where it affects her, I've given him an ultimatium. So maybe I'll be moving home sooner than 3 years. We will see.
And yeah, I know about moving away from them is rough. I'm super close to them. Dh made it seem like he was too, but been living there 3 years now and I've seen my family more than his, and my mom has seen dd more than his mom has...so I'm really at my breaking point.

Sorry for the tangent, it could have been much longer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->