TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

That is going to be an awesome trip! I'm jealous! How long is that flight? I remember when we went to London it was an 8 hour flight, which seems long, but the fly long ways across the states is like 6 hours, so really not too bad.

I think the flight is between 6-7 hours. So not too bad. I can't remember what our overall travel time is though. They keep moving our flight time up from Indiana so we are getting longer layovers in Philidelphia which is the first stop. However the airport is 10 minutes from our house and I'd rather have that then driving to a larger airport for a more direct flight. It's so much easier to leave from.

Bronte good luck on your trip :). Woke up todY and my tummy is bloated and it never is right when I wake up. If it gets bloated it's a her I eat or a few hours after I get up. Trying not to look to close into it but you never know. Fingers crossed for sure. And hopefully it's on the right spot and sticky if I am!

Hi ladies, it is going to be a :bfn: for me this month. I am at least 10DPO today and negative tests and ALL my normal AF signs. I know my body super super well. There is no baby on board. I have also pushed DH a little too far and we may not be trying any longer. I just need some time to cope. Prayers appreciated

Bronte that's nice being nice and close to the airport! And as much as they suck a layover that's too long is better than one that's too short. I fly a lot and have been stuck at multiple airports because my flight left late and my connecting flight left, so as enticing as a 45 minutes layover sounds, it can turn into an 8 hour one!

Trish I hope this means good things for you! Good luck!

Breaking I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Afm-I'm still on the fence about #2 now. I keep going back and forth with it. I'm so incredibly happy with dd, and after what happened the past few weeks I'm not so sure bringing another baby into is would be the best decision. I hate this!

Ladies, how is everyone? I am just waiting for AF to come on Tuesday. :bfn: this month. On the plus side.. my husband says he is back on the baby train. He said the pressure got the best of him so I will try to not be as demanding as I was last month and do my best to make it more fun. Maybe that will help. I have a really good feeling I will ovulate form my good side in June because it has been alternating like clockwork every month so far.... here's hoping.

Breaking - glad you are back on the baby making train. There are so many ups and downs during this process. Good luck. I think there's a great chance you'll ovulate from your good side this month as well.

Mod - good point. I'd rather have a longer layover then miss a flight. Don't feel like you have to rush into anything. Either way we'll be here to cheer you on.

Dtrisha - any news? Good luck.

Month before last I ovulated on my good side but I missed O because I tested too late I think! This time I will be better prepared so hopefully we have a much better chance for June. I am also much more relaxed since DD is out of school so I think that may help too. I just felt really overwhelmed and stressed out this month with all the end of school year activities and running around. It was exhausting.

Breaking that's really good news! I'm happy yes back on board.

Bronte - well had brown sporting when I peed yesterday. Usually that means AF so I'm just waiting on her arrival. She should be here today. :(. I'm going to make a OBGYN appointment because my LP is to short. If I start today it'll be 10 DPO with the sporting yesterday. I think that's what our problem is.

Breaking - I think it will help a ton now that your husband is out of school for the summer. He sounded really busy which I'm sure was stressful.

Dtrisha - that is short. Hopefully they can run several tests for you to check various levels to see what might be causing the short LP. Did you spot before your period before your ectopic?

No never. I had 14 days for LP and never spotted I knew exactly when she would come and came that day on the T. So now everything is screwed up. Still waiting on AF in sure she will be here by the end of the day

Breaking so glad this month will be much more relaxed! It's crazy that we both had a goofy cycle last month. I must have o'd around day 8 or 9, which is a good week early for me.

Trish sorry about the spotting, but they say you're not out till af comes.

So I went through dd stuff yesterday that she doesn't use anymore or can't fit in, and now i want another one. I hate not being able to make up my mind. Still have a few days to think on it, and I'm sure we'll try this month because dh really wants a boy, but I still don't know if it's the best decision for us right now. Of course, I can't talk to dh about this because he is the reason I'm feeling this way and if I bring it up it'll start a fight. Grr!

Bronte your trip is getting closer!

Thanks we will see I supposed. But it's always the same every month now so I think it's her.

Yeah I wouldn't stop trying if you're not 100% about it. You would feel awful if it was the wrong decision.

The TTC process is awfully stressful, isn't it? It's never taken us 4 months to conceive, 3 at the very most including the ectopic. So I'm now stepping into uncharted territory and scared I may now have fertility issues or something - aside from the one tube problem. I'm wondering though. Many websites said it may take your body three months to regulate after being on the pill. I stopped the pill in March. So I'm not even sure if I've been ovulating until just this month when I got my first positive opk. So, if thats the case... I won't panic just yet. When we get to 7 or 8 months I may worry a bit.. I know that isn't long for most people but it's not normal for me.

Breaking- yeah if I'm not this month it's off to the doctors because I think something is off for sure.

I need some help (TMI)... my husband and I just had sex, my period is not due until Tuesday. Afterwards, it seems like it started but was a really light weird pink (but a good amount). I feel really crampy now too. :( Is this normal? I feel worried for some reason about it starting so early, if that's what it is.

What DPO are you? The blue dye tests are BAD about stupid false negatives and evaps... I would re test in a day or two with a pink dye test if it were me.

11dpo and usually I start 10 dpo. Had spotting 2 days ago and nothing since. Yeah that's why I am not believing this. I went and bought frer and digis. I'm not sure what my body is doing :(. Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->