TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Oh no it's fine. I'm sorry your going through all that! It's never easy is it ? :(. I hope things get better.

Wow ladies, I'm so sorry you are having issues with spouses.

Mod - hopefully your visit home will be restful and refreshing. It's never hard being so far from family that you are close to. Hopefully you get it worked out with your spouse and he learns to control his anger issues. That cannot be easy at all to endure. Hugs.

Breaking - wishing you the best and hope you get everything worked out.

Dtrisha - good luck. Sounds like you are all set for this cycle. Hope it's a lucky one.

Hey ladies, I hope the weekend is treating you well. 6DPO here and not really trying to symptom spot, just some mental notes for me. I have been super gassy since about 4DPO, it is getting pretty annoying now. Earlier I had super strong cramps right in the center of my stomach, so I do not think it is AF / implantation related but rather gas related. They were really sharp and have since died down. Fun fun. How is everyone else?

Hey. Doing pretty good. Just had some girls time with friends and now just relaxing around the house. Yeah I always tend to be gassy agent O as well. Super annoying. Hopefully it's implantation that would be nice :)

Popping in to say hello.. not much doing at 7DPO... just some light back pain and very sparse cramps. Mostly feel like AF is coming along with general moodiness. I won't test until Friday or Saturday. Just depends on the mood.

Breaking- fingers crossed for you ! I hope we get our BFP's together. That would be nice. Nothing to report her. Still kind of gassy and haven't gone potty yet :/. But that's sometimes normal for me.

All my gas issues are mostly gone. They were a little crazy the past couple of days but now, nothing. Yesterday it was like I was starving. I would eat.. then 10 minutes later my stomach was hurting like I was hungry again. I ate probably 10 times yesterday. I also kept going to the bathroom. But oddly... everything seems to be back to normal. I doubt it is my month. I feel the usual PMS/Moodiness coming on. Right now I just have mild back pain. That is about it!

Breaking- what DPO are you now? I keep losing track. I'm only 4dpo I think and I wish I could just forget

Oh ok. So you're still early. It's so hard to wait. I'll probably start testing this weekend lol. I want to hold off till next Monday atleast but I know it'll be hard

Around 8DPO today... Not a whole lot to report today just very weepy. I have cried about 10 times today over random stuff. Normally I am more angry during PMS so I guess this month is switching it up on me. I don't really have any other symptoms. I had a headache earlier and some back pain but that is gone now. I may test Friday to put myself out of misery.

I'm so sorry about the crying :(. I also have some back ache in the last hour or so. And I feel crampy in my uterus a little. Like it feels heavy I guess? Not trying to read to much into it. Yeah I wouldn't even be able to wait that long lol. Power to you :). Hope it's a BFP!

Bronte I'm super excited for you! May is half way through and you get to start ivf in a few weeks! I can't imagine how excited you guys must be!

Also excited for Bronte. She has definitely been waiting patiently and giving me a lot of support so she deserves a big huge BFP. I found out a friend of mine was pregnant today. I felt like such a crappy selfish friend for not feeling as excited for her as I should have been. :( It's been a hard day. I'm getting some heavy feeling in my uterus also but I had this last month. Also getting a little crampy. Not much hope this month which is probably why I'm not testing super early. Friday will be the absolute earliest. I'm making myself wait. Saturday would be ideal but I'll have more privacy time Friday morning I think. Saturday's are hectic here.

9DPO:
Woke up hot and sweaty. Cramps, back pain, sore boobs. (Feels like normal AF signs to me). AF is due one week from today. A little gassy this morning. I think that is it.

Thank you ladies. I'm routing for all of you too and wish you weren't having so many struggles currently. I can't believe we are almost starting IVF. It doesn't feel real at all yet. We leave on a big trip in two weeks, so I think when I get back from that it will set in a bit more.

So I know quite a few people how have either recently had a baby, or are pregnant, and my cousin finds out tomorrow if she's having a boy or a girl. I'm so excited for her!

On another note, one of my friends posted something on facebook about infertility, yet her husband is on steroids because he is a complete moron, and steroids make you infertile. It's frustrating because I do know what infertility feels like, and choosing to shoot blanks is completely different. Arg!

Anyways, things have gotten so much better between dh and i, so I will be using opks starting tonight since I ran out of time this morning. Felt a bit of cramping, so I hope that doesn't mean I o'd super early lol.

Bronte where are you going on vacation? And yes, once you get back I'm sure reality will set in!

Mod - yay I'm happy things are improving for you and you will be starting back up with TTC. How exciting!

We are going to Spain. My husband qualified for Duathlon World Championships (it's a run, bike, run race), so it's mostly a trip for him. But I love to travel and I'll probably ditch him for some of his pre-race stuff and venture to a few towns near where we will be. We'll be in Aviles, which is on the northern coast of Spain for most of the trip and then traveling to Madrid for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->