TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

I refuse to buy blue dye tests. They are awful. If no AF by Wednesday I would use a pink dye. If that was the start of something your hcg doubles every other day.

FX for you.. I am ready for AF to REALLY start so I can get this over with. I am ready for a whole new month and hopefully ovulating from my good side this time.

Bleh.. so I am due for my annual visit to my gynecologist in June. I went ahead and made my appointment today. I planned it at the end of June so either it will be right after AF or..... hoping.. maybe... just maybe.. it will turn into an annual visit + pregnancy check because by then I would definitely know if we conceived that cycle. If we don't, I will bring it up to him that we are going on month 5 in July and see what he says about everything. Would be nice to ask him some questions I have anyway....

Awh. Well I hope it happens for you ASAP. It's not fun trying and trying and nothing happening. So depressing :( can we just have our bundle of joys now ?

Trish I hate blue dye tests too...but I hope this means good things for you!

Breaking I scheduled my appt today too, but I couldn't get in till July.

My doctor's office is great about flexibility with appointments. And this is not really a fertility visit or anything just an exam/check up type deal.

Yeah all other tests bfn so I think it was a crappy test

Sorry trish. 11 dpo is still early though, so there's still hope!

My appt is just for a wellness exam too. However I LOVE my ob/gyn, so I'm sure everyone else loves her too, and that's why she's booked so far in advance.

Started spotting again so I think AF is truly on its way. It's pinkish red now.

Dtrisha - hope it's just early for you. I couldn't see anything regardless (I rarely see squinters from a photo people post though). But that's so frustrating if it was an evap line.

Breaking - did you figure out your bleeding situation? You might have just caused it to release some blood early. I've had that happen before.

Mod - that's awhile to wait for an appointment but it's worth it if you have a great OB-GYN.

Good luck this month ladies. We are due for some BFPs.

It was just pre AF spotting. CD1 is here.. on the positive side my cycle was a spot on 28 days with nearly textbook CD14 ovulation. So, at least there's that. Here's hoping I ovulate from my left side next month.

Yeah I'm pretty sure AF is here as well my temping was half Full when I woke up today. But now when I changed it again barely anything in like 3 1/2 hours

Sorry af got you guys.

On cd14 here, so I should o within the next 3 or 4 days. I absolutely love my dr. It's totally worth the wait. If it's an emergency or you need reassurance you just call her nurse and they get you in that day, but for a check up you gotta wait. And it's ok. It'll give me one more complete cycle to track to help make my case. I'm really in no hurry here. When it happens s it happens.

Bronte how much longer before your trip?

Oh I was fully expecting AF. I am telling you guys, I know my body really, really well. I knew I ovulated form my bad side anyway and while there was maybe a 30% chance the good tube could pick it up, it really is not that common and I had all my usual AF signs. Every time I have been pregnant I knew before I even tested because my signs are pretty different. I still try and hold out hope, and hope to be surprised... but for the most part I was prepared. Not that it makes it any easier..

Sorry AF got you ladies. Hopefully this month is better.

Mod - good luck as you enter your fertile period. I love your attitude of being ok and accepting upfront whatever happens each month. We can't change it regardless and I love how positive you always are about it.

We leave a week from today for our trip. I'm excited.

Had another appointment with my doctor and nothing big to worry about. So we are definetly starting IVF next cycle. I'm on CD2 so should be here before we know it. I'm sure I'll slowly get more nervous as the month goes along.

Bronte I am really really excited for you! That would be fun if we both got BFPs around the same time. :) I try so hard to have a positive attitude every month but unfortunately I am a negative nancy. My husband hates that about me. He is a SUPER positive kind of guy.

Ahhh so excited for you to start! How long does it take start to finish? When they retrieve your eggs do they use them that cycle? It's such an interesting process.

Breaking - I'd love it if we got BFPs at around the same time! I'm pretty negative in general as well, most of the time. My husband is the positive/nice one in the relationship as well.

Mod - it is an interesting process. I'll be on meds for about two weeks, then they will do egg retrieval, fertilize the egg, and hopefully I'll get lots of embryos that fertilize and start developing. They can transfer between 3-6 days later if you do a fresh cycle. However, we will likely be doing genetic testing, which will increase my odds by 30 percent given my age. It's more money, but at my age apparently 50 percent of the eggs I release will be "abnormal" and when you are by-passing nature the odds of transferring eggs that are abnormal are high because it's not a natural selection if you will. Doing genetic testing alleviates that and increases changes of implantation and significantly decreases odds of a miscarriage. Since we will likely be doing that, we will freeze all the embryos, wait a month, get the results back, and put in the best 1 or 2 embryos in a frozen cycle. So all in all it should take about a month and a half.

My doctor said given all my issues, my chance of success with doing PGS is 80 percent, which just seems incredibly high to me. The stats are normally much lower, so I'm not sure where that stat came from. If it doesn't work the first time around though, we are paying upfront for another fresh cycle and we get unlimited frozen cycles in our package as well.

Cd2... the time is dragging... and AF is NOT being nice this month. At least it is 100% normal though! I am not really looking forward to ovulation stalking and then of course waiting... this process wears me out sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->