TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

So basically you have an 80% chance of being pregnant in 2 months! That's so awesome! Bronte thanks for the info and ease keep us updated in the process. I know there's shots and meds you have to take.

Breaking it does drag.

I got my first day of ewcm. I usually get one day of a lot of it and then that's it. So we'll see. It was our anniversary yesterday, and we went out to eat, but by the time we got home and did laundry and dishes and dh had to go meet a guy to give him something from work, we were just too tired. So I promised him tonight anyways.

Mod - when you put it that way that does seem crazy. Eeekkk. Yes there will be lots of injections, multiple times a day. I'm not too worried about those though. Needles don't scare me much, but I have never had to give injections to myself so that should be interesting at least.

Anyway, happy anniversary yesterday and hopefully you can find some time with your husband this evening.

Breaking - yeah, I had to stop at some point with OPK and just place my best guess on how my body was behaving. It was less stressful for me to do that. But everyone finds their perfect combination that helps them. Regardless, it still seems to make the months go extra long.

Bronte I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Mod- happy anniversary! Ours is in a few weeks :)

Nothing to much going on with me. Just hoping to conceive this month. Taking b6 to see if that works at all to give me a longer LP. but nothing fun over here. Just dealing with AF and she's not being nice today I haven't been feeling well. Hopefully she is gone soon.

How's everything goin with everybody ?

Happy anniversary to you guys Mod! :)

Bronte.. you are totally right about OPKs really dragging out the month, plus being stressful. I just really need to know though... we could probably blindly guess, but like I said.. his stamina is not what it use to be so we have to make those few times really count. :(

FX to you Dtrisha.. I really need to start taking some vitamins.

DH is totally back on the baby train this month.. he seems to be more than ready to go as much as he can. Let's hope this holds up and holds off as long as necessary LOL. I have definitely changed my attitude about it and I think it has really helped.

Breaking - yay so happy for you! Maybe it'll be your month ! :) positive thoughts for you.

I've been feeling so sick to my stomach today. I'm on my third period day and it's still light flow. I don't like feeling sick to my stomach. I feel like something is wrong. I think I'm going to make a appointment with my gyno ASAP to see what she says.

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. :( I hope it gets sorted soon.

Yeah I don't know what's going on. I have a OB appointment the 7th to talk about everything. I'm tired of feeling so run down during my period. I had to call of work yesterday because I felt so nauseated. I hope I don't have endometriosis or something. Ugh. I'm still not feeling 100% but definitely a little better.

Hoping it is nothing serious. I have my appointment for the end of June.. just an annual sort of visit although I am sure I will ask some questions. Especially if I am not pregnant by then.

Yeah I hope it's not. I hope it's just like I'm missing a vitamin or something. I just can't keep doing this. I can't keep feeling sick. It's bad enough to see a period. Then to feel so sick to your stomach like the flu is no fun. Hopefully I can get blood work and what not.

Hopefully you are before your appt though. Would make things easier

I know.. I booked my appointment a little bit after when AF was suppose to be gone. Just in case she did come, I would not book the appointment DURING it. So, that would be great if it was an annual + pregnancy visit. One can hope.

Morning ladies.

Well my body pulled a breaking. Yesterday I finally got a second line that was visible, but clearly not positive. Negative last night (ok I had a lot to drink while I was cleaning) but then negative again this morning. Either I missed it completely or I didn't O. And I usually have 2 days of positives. It's weird.

How is everyone else?

A short surge is not unheard of. But I normally have 2-3 days of positives too. But the lines can fluctuate so I would still keep testing honestly...

I just had a thought today... Technically I might conceive around Father's Day (I mean IF it happens, it would be around that time).. DD #2 was born ON Father's Day in 2012. I hope this is a good sign.....

Breaking FINGERS CROSSED for you!! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Just dealing with AF and not feeling the vest. Of course it's a long weekend and I feel like shit. I had that nausea fir a day or two and now my throat is sore. So it's just been relaxation for me.

Hope everything is well ladies.

CD6 and AF has left the building! Whoop whoop! I'm going to start checking for O around CD9. I decided I'm testing on Father's Day. Originally I was going to test the Friday or Saturday before Father's Day but... DD#2 has her 4th birthday party that Saturday and I don't want to be disappointed by a BFN during her party if we didn't catch the egg. So, maybe Father's Day will bring us some luck.

Mod - hopefully O shows or you got in some time and might have just missed it on the test. It's so hard to tell sometimes.

Dtrisha - hope you start feeling better. It's so annoying when AF shows to begin with and when it makes you sick it's even more frustrating.

Breaking - hopefully Fathers Day does the trick again and so glad your husband is less stressed and more into TTC now. My husband gets that way if he has too much going on in life it's hard for him to communicate or want to do anything together. I can't imagine being in school and working full time on top of it. Good luck to you.

Thanks! He definitely seems more willing this time around but he definitely gets tired easily. If we can get in 4 tries right before and during O I will be content with that. After all, we only BD'd twice when I got pregnant with #2!

Where are all my ladies at? Crickets in here...

Well, CD8 for me. I am going to start testing for O tomorrow. Hoping to see another positive OPK this month.

I have a good friend going to the hospital tomorrow night for induction, she is 41 weeks. I have another friend who just had her ultrasound today with a healthy baby inside. I am happy for both of them, don't get me wrong. Just sad for me. How selfish is that? Ugh. :(

How is everyone else?

Hey sorry just been relaxing haven't been feeling the greatest. I'm thinking I'm going to start testing for O tomorrow. I've been taking b6 so hopefully it lengthens things out. I'm actually getting ready for a interview so I'm super nervous lol. Hope all is well for everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->