TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Good luck with your O testing! :) I will be testing in a couple of hours. Not expecting to see much at CD9, at least I hope not. We are not starting the BD train until tonight, I think, LOL!

CD9! Whoop! :dance: Right on track so far... FX

Attachments

• cd9.jpg
    cd9.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Yay good luck. I wish mine were the same every month lol

So.. I HAVE to share this. A good friend of mine (who is tiny) had a baby girl very early this morning. Her baby... weighs 10lbs and 9oz!!!! :shock: She had that baby vaginally... no tears.. nothing. :saywhat:

Ugh I wake up and turn over to look at my phone like always before I roll out of bed. And what is the FIRST thing on FB sharing me in the eye? A freakin baby announcement that one of my friends is pregnant. She got married a few months after us and I can't help but be mad and want to cry. Does she swerve it? Yes of course. But at the same time I'm READY for our rainbow baby. We have been doing EVERYTHING right. And NOTHINGGGG. I just don't know why we didn't have it easy the first time around like 80% of the people that get pregnant. And then to top it off. My sister in law is pregnant to and my husband knew and didn't want to tell me because he knew how upset I have been about it. We go to my mothe tin laws this last weekend and she's like hey did you hear that the baby shower is next month on this day and blah blah blah. I'm like no I didn't and I don't wanna know ugh. The girl had a hard time getting pregnant years ago but ended up giving up and then she got pregnant but I don't feel like that's the same as losing one and it taking forever to get pregnant after. I'm so depressed with this situation. Like when is it my damn turn!

Sorry about this I had to vent to someone. And you are the only girls that understand :(

Selfish vent post: My OPK is very near positive today. I imagine it will be positive again at CD12 this month. I am feeling a fair amount of right sided pain (again) this month. :( It makes me not even want to bother anymore. So frustrating. :sad:

I am sorry Dtrisha. Trust me, I completely understand right now.

Attachments

• IMG_6501.jpg
    IMG_6501.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey trish, I'm so sorry. I can look at it from both sides of the story. I've had multiple losses and I also went over 4 years ttc, so I know both sides well.

I'm not trying to be a butthead, but if she's suffered from infertility I really think she needs the support. Going through infertility you're not even sure you can get pregnant and there's absolutely no answers anyone can give you as to if you ever will be able to. And its heartbreaking to think you may never have a baby of your own. You become obsessive and depressed that you can't do the one thing your body was designed to do.

Losses are a bit different as you have to go through a grieving process, and yes, get sick of seeing babies and pregnant woman. It's not fair that all these women get to have babies and yours got taken away. And you'll hear this all to much with losses, but the good news is you CAN get pregnant. I hated hearing that, from family, friends, doctors, but it's true. And after you do get a sticky, you'll understand the true meaning of that one simple statement.

Neither situation is easy or ideal, but for women who have suffered losses vs women that haven't even had that, there is comfort in the knowing that you work.

Sorry. Again not trying to make you feel bad, I just want to provide an understanding.

I threw myself into as many baby showers as I could before I got pregnant. It was fun, you get to see the cute stuff and what you may or may not like in a shower. Like, afrer seeing so many "decorate a onesie" stations I decided to ask for a "make a headband for baby" station, and she has so many cute headbands...that she won't wear lol.

mod19 -- It is very true.. it is so easy to get caught up in the sadness and disappointment of TTC, especially if it is taking a long time while everyone else seems to get pregnant just by looking at their partner. But it is great to have a positive attitude because I do think it can go a long way. Things like participating in baby showers when you just want to stay home and sulk it is not yours, is a great way to just turn your attitude around and take some stress off TTC and maybe then it will just happen. I am REALLY bad about being disappointed too. Trust me. I just had a friend have a baby, another one JUST get pregnant, and 2 more friends trying who will probably end up pregnant before me. It is tough. But it will happen for you when it is your time and it will be perfect when it does!

AFM: CD12 here and a LOT more O cramping. A lot coming from my good side now. It is safe to say I have NO idea what side it is coming from now. We did the BD last night. I have a good feeling my OPK will be positive today. I am not sure I can get him to do the next 3+ days in a row so I really need to pick carefully. So frustrating because I am not sure if I will get 3 days of pos. OPKs like last time or not!! Advice?

Yeah I went to a baby shower like 2 months after my loss last years HARDEST THING EVER. Everyone kept asking when it was my turn because I was married and it was so stressful. I think right when I left j cried because me and her would of only been a few months apart.

Hang in there girl. <3 We are here for you!

Well ladies, the test line showed up well before the control line. I am so nervous!

Attachments

• cd12.jpg
    cd12.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
I know.
Thanks girls!
OPK today barely was there. So it'll be a bit till mine goes positive.

Yay breaking! Don't be nervous just have fun (I know easier said then done ) my hopes are high for you :)

CD13 and another blazing positive OPK. Pain is now alternating sides so no idea if it will come from my good side or not.

Here is a comparison of my OPKs. CD13 this morning and tonight.. I know the first two have dried so it is hard to tell, and it could be that this test did not have as much dye as the others. But the test line did not show up WAY before the control line, like my previous two. So I am hoping this means my surge is on the way OUT. I will test tomorrow around noon to see if it is lighter. We did manage to squeeze in a quick BD tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_6647.jpg
    IMG_6647.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Think I just stepped into the 2ww...

Attachments

• IMG_6652.jpg
    IMG_6652.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
Yup, looks like it. Good luck! I've been here for about a week now.

Do you think we should get one more BD in tonight? I think I O'd yesterday or potentially today.

How is everyone getting along? I am just twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww. Having some odd clear CM today and weird left sided twinges so I am going to do another OPK just to make sure there is not a second surge going on. Around 3PDO.

Yay hope you caught it ! Almost positive OPK at 10am so I bet soon today it'll be positive. Doctor wants us to be the day it goes positive then skip a day then bd again since spermies lived 24 hours. Wish us luck :).

Good luck! We BD'd both days of my positive OPKS on CD12 and 13 but not on CD14 when it was negative. DD#2 was sick. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->