TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Much more visible and seems to be increasing which is great!!

My meeting with my doctor went fine - much better experience with my actual doctor. Now let's hope he's around for the next cycle! Goal is still to wait until January to atleast try giving acupuncture, supplements and weight loss a try. Plus I need the mental break a bit. This process is not easy. Six more months of aging shouldn't hurt my chances too much.

Still not feeling very confident but we have a much better game plan of what to change up and hopefully a slightly different protocol will get better quality eggs.

Sounds like you have a great game plan! I'll be thinking of you for sure and hoping this cycle is a winner for you. I can't imagine how stressful it is. I won't even pretend to know. But I'm hoping for the best.

I'm nervous about my appointment but trusting whatever is meant to be will be. Still very much in shock.

Breaking when is your appt?

Bronte I'm sorry :( *hugs*
I know how it feels to be helpless and hopeless and downright depressed about the whole thing. I don't know it to your extent, but I do know about Dr's not listening, more surgeries than should have been needed, month after month after month of negative tests...and then when I saw a sliver of hope, it got ripped away from me again. I know the heartbreak of being built up to be hopeful to have it all ripped away. I'm so sorry you're having to go through all the heartbreak again. It does sound like you've got a great game plan though. I know you are already spending a small fortune on all of this, so if you need any supplements, please let me know. I work at a health foods store and can get most any supplement free. I promise if you need anything I will send it and not come stalk you lol. I can ship out right from work visa ups for free. Prenatals, dha/fish oil, b vitamins, progesterone...whatever you need, I can probably make it happen.

Nice of you to offer that for her Mod. :)

My appointment is at 10am Friday morning.

Breaking - good luck Friday!!!

Oh mod - thank you so much. It is hard to work with doctors throughout this process. I enjoyed my doctor today because he seemed to be on board with me calling the shots more and him just giving expert opinions as needed. I really felt like he listened to me and I needed that.

In terms of supplements that is super wonderful of you to offer and means so much to me. I would love to take you up on the offer and would be grateful for anything you send me. I've already ordered and started Ubiquinol (CoQ10) which is the biggest one I need I think. And I ordered Myo Inositol and melatonin. But I need to do more reading on Myo Inositol before taking.

I was going to add in Vitamin C and Vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acid, and I'm debating on DHEA (I need to do more reading on it).

I'm reading a book right now that talks a ton about supplements so I'm trying to finish that before getting my list ready.

Anyway, I'd be grateful for anything you could get. Thanks so much for offering.

Yeah coQ10 is pricy. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll make it happen. I'll probably need about a week or so to get it all together because I have to get credit from reps for them. Definitely doable though, as long as it's something we carry on the shelves.

Yeah coQ10 is pricy. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll make it happen. I'll probably need about a week or so to get it all together because I have to get credit from reps for them. Definitely doable though, as long as it's something we carry on the shelves.

Awesome and if you have suggestions of supplements too that help with fertility, I'm all ears. I just need stuff that could possibly help egg quality. There's so little research done on it to even know which ones to try and my doctors are super vague about it - because they honestly don't know. I know CoQ10 is the one I need the most though and seems to be the biggest one recommended. I have enough to last me a few months though right now.

So if you can get:
* Omega 3 fatty acid
* Vitamin C
* Vitamin E

Those would be wonderful and a huge help. If not, it's fine and I still really appreciate the offer!

My test seems to have gotten lighter today. I don't think this will be a viable pregnancy.

Oh Breaking, I really hope that's not true. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know they say you shouldn't compare the color from day to day, since it technically takes 2 days for your HCG to go up. So let's just hope it dried a bit different and looks lighter. That is all possible.

Really keeping my fingers crossed for you!

These are tests from Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
Yep, I honestly don't see much difference. I saw someone posting similar pictures awhile ago and they were also worried about the lines getting lighter, but it was a viable pregnancy and they haven't had complications.

Really keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know the first trimester it's hard not to worry about everything though. I would be the same way. Once you have a loss, there's just no way to forget about it.

I am going to cross reference with a FRER tonight I guess. I feel nervous still though. It definitely was a little lighter in person.

Hopefully you can get some peace of mind from the doctor tomorrow after they do the blood test. Good luck!

Still positive that's a good thing. Hope you get more news tomorrow!

Not very good news today at my doctor appointment. The did a blood draw which sadly I will not receive results until Monday. However, they did a urine test also. Theirs seems to pick up at levels 25+. It was very faint. Sadly the nurse only looked at it up to about the 3 minute mark. Then threw it away. I always leave it out longer even though I know you are not suppose to. Regardless, It should be getting darker by now. Especially given the fact my first super faint positive was Monday. I am confused as my FRER looked so good yesterday but I know it detects at much lower levels. So it would seem my levels are going down, not up. I suspect I will see spotting over the weekend before I even get my results. If I don't, I will likely have to go back Monday or Tuesday for more blood work to see where we are at and if I need to be checked for an ectopic. :(

I'm so sorry breaking. You are definitely not out of it at all yet. Wish they could have given you your blood results (though it probably wouldn't have told you much until you've seen the numbers double anyway).

You are still early. Try not to lose hope, but I know that's hard to do.

I am a little annoyed. From all the reading I have done with doctor's urine tests it seems they need at least 5 minutes to fully develop. I am pretty sure the nurse threw it in the trash at the 3 minute mark, if not sooner. I should have taken it home with me to look at later, lol. But no use in worrying. Like someone else said, worrying is not going to change what will be. Only make you feel worse in the process. I will take my other FRER tomorrow evening. If it gets darker, yay. If not, we will have our answer.

Yes, worrying will definitely not change anything! It's so hard not to think too much about it though. Really hope your numbers increase!

Was it just a standard blood test or were they doing another one to check if it doubles at a later date too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->