TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

It is the blood test which will give exact hcg number. I'll get that number Monday morning and then probably a repeat Monday or Tuesday to see if it is progressing or going down. Assuming I have not already began spotting or started a period.

Thank you, me too. But at least I have mostly prepared myself for the bad. Not to say it won't be upsetting. But just ready to know something at this point.

My FRERs really are not progressing well. :( Very concerned about an ectopic at this point.

Attachments

• 13883723_10210331628832915_1296338489_n.jpg
    13883723_10210331628832915_1296338489_n.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
Really hope it's not an ectopic. It's still early. I know it's hard not to stress but try to hang in there.

Breaking I found you!! I hit new posts and yours was at the top of my list. Oh how exciting you have a bfp!! I do hope you are wrong about it not progressing. I see progression in the frer pics. Have you tested again today?

14dpo was indeed from today. I thank you ladies for the support but I saw a small bit of brown spotting when I went to the bathroom just now. I'm thinking this is probably the beginning of the end for me. :(

Breaking - I'm so sorry to hear about potential spotting too. Big hugs. I hope it's all normal. I know it's becoming harder to keep the hope though. Any updates?

If it's not viable I really hope they track you well to double and triple make sure it's not another ectopic.

So sorry you are going through this.

No more spotting just the one time. I'll get my first blood results tomorrow morning -and I'll go do another test to compare. I'll update at some point just feeling emotionally drained. Thanks for asking and I hope you're doing okay.

Hi ladies, just wanted to stop by and wish you loads of luck :flower:

I had an ectopic last January. Baby was attached to my ovary, so I have both tubes still but only one ovary. I had severe internal bleeding and needed 4 pints blood transfusion. I was nearly 40 at the time... then I found out I was pregnant again only 4 months later, but my hopes were crushed at the 12 week scan when I found out baby died at 8+5.

So here I am now, 41 years old and finally managed to get pregnant again. All is good so far approaching 16 weeks *touches wood*

Just wanted to say there is always hope. I got my BFP after taking Maca and COQ10 for 6 weeks so I think they helped (could be coincidence).

Breaking, I don't have experience with FRERs but there is definite progression in your 12dpo/14dpo pics. I really hope you have a sticky baby burrowing safely into your uterus :hugs:

Also thought I would say, I had spotting this pregnancy at 13 and 14dpo. Tested at 15dpo and got BFP. I'm sure I also had spotting around when AF due with at least one of my DS's. Sending you lots of sticky dust :dust:

Hey there and welcome! Thanks so much for sharing your story and I'm sorry you had to experience all of that! I'm definitely suffering from some post traumatic stress regarding the ectopic experience. It was bad. Mostly because I felt like if people had listened to me sooner I wouldn't have almost had a near death experience. I'm glad to have this all checked very early on this time. Lots of prayers needed for this week as we get answers!

It's so tough TTC (and being pregnant again) after an ectopic / loss, so I really do feel for you. I'm sorry they didn't listen to you, I can imagine that experience has made you even more paranoid than you would have been. I'll be reading and have all toes and fingers crossed for positive updates from you, and the other ladies TTC x

Thank you so much and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes really well! Feel free to keep us posted on that too. Always happy to support others.

Breaking - that's great there hasn't been anymore spotting. Really keeping my fingers crossed for good news tomorrow and after the test results from tomorrow's test. Good luck!! It is so hard I imagine not to worry at all. But it is great you are being taken seriously now and they will check you properly from the get-go.

Everything - huge congrats on your pregnancy and that's for sharing your story. I know ovarian ectopics can be pretty bad so I'm so glad you survived and were able to get pregnant again. So sorry for your losses along the way though!

Thanks Bronte. Makes me shudder when I think what a lucky escape I had. I was on blood thinners at the time, but didn't realise the pain was internal bleeding and sat it out for 6 hours through the night because I didn't want to wake my family. I got a taxi to the walk-in in the end, and they gave me Morphine straight away and called an ambulance. One week post surgery and I was completely healed because it was keyhole, I felt like I wanted to still be in pain because I was still hurting so badly emotionally.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! I just wanted to wish all of you all the luck in the world, and thought I'd best explain why I can relate because I haven't put the painful bits in my sig :flower:

Blood level update: on Friday, around 13dpo, my levels were 56. I just did more blood work and will have those results tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous. My doctor said if they aren't rising normally I have to go back again Wednesday. If it seems to be rising normally then he said a scan in two weeks. Seems far off to me with an ectopic risk I don't know. :(

Good luck for your results tomorrow Breaking.

My early scan to check this pregnancy was in the right place was booked for when I was 7 weeks pregnant, which seemed crazy late! I had my ectopic at 6 weeks gestation :shrug: I actually wasn't concerned about ectopic though as I was certain I felt baby implant low down in my uterus, so I was ok with waiting so I'd see a definite heartbeat etc.

My doctor did say my levels were low and I agree. So I'm a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->