• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC - ectopic survivor - one tube!

Well guys I think af is on her way. I'm super irritated with dh about, we'll everything, and I've only been home for 10 minutes. In my defense though, he is super lazy and has 4 dirty clothes piles.

Don't count yourself out yet. I am feeling super negative tonight too. I keep wondering if I really even ovulated. But if my tests did get darker at some point maybe that means there is a small chance I had a surge overnight. Frustrating. :/

I'm sure it is frustrating. I know I'd think the same thing, so easier said than done on not counting yourself out.

I'm having mild on and off cramps (currently off), so I really do think I'm out. Sometimes I get cramps 3 days before, sometimes it's only hours before, so hard to tell when she will show. Also weird, is the last few cycles it's started in the middle of the night.

Mod - hopefully AF stays away. This whole process is frustrating. It's hard not to get irritated at times.

At least you'll know soon. The waiting is the worst for me. I'd rather know so I can get ready for the next month.

Can I just throw in the towel now? :cry: One minute my OPKs are super light, the next minute darker. I never O late, ever... so it is highly unlikely that is the case now. I am just counting myself out this month. I hate to be a negative Nancy but I have never had an issue with OPKs until now!!! :growlmad:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
I know that multiple surges and multiple days in a row are common. Maybe your body geared up to O and didnt, and is getting ready to now? It's possible that stressing out about it threw your body off a day or so.

And yes, not knowing is the bad part. I won't be devastated if I'm not this cycle, although I was really hoping for a Christmas baby, but I'd really like confirmation either way.

Ladies, are sore bbs at all a sign of ovulation? I took off my bra tonight and noticed they were quite sore! :blush: If I did ovulate it was either yesterday or the day before... confused! I feel like it is too early for AF symptoms for sure. :shrug:

I actually think sore boobs are caused by a rise in progesterone, which would mean you ovulated!

Not only that but I noticed in the mirror my face broke out in two small spots. I'm confused! Nornally these are AF signs but that's a good 12-13 days away!

Just looked at my app and I broke out right before ovulation, so I'm sure the hormones do it...on that matter, I'm breaking out bad right now...God I wish af would come so I wouldn't have to deal with this anymore! That or a positive test, but that's not happening either.

Just a small update.. OPK was very very light today. Almost certain if ovulation happened, it was 1-2 days ago. Which would officially put me in the 2ww. I have had some cramping so hopefully that is a good sign an egg was dropped. I cannot say my hopes are too high but I am sure I will test around 10 or 11 DPO for fun because I am a POAS addict. :haha: Just not expecting much.

Good luck to both of you. My boobs always hurt after ovulation as well.

Good luck breaking.

I'm 13dpo (maybe 12) and still bfn. Been getting slight cramps for the last 3 days and back and body aches...just what I need, to be sick when af comes. I have so much to do this week before dd birthday I really can't afford to get sick.

Mod - hope the sickness stays away. You should have an answer either way. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->