TTC & Everything Else

Let me know if af shows up or not. I hope you don't have to ttc for a year. I think it just might happen way before a year. The good news is that after u was off the meds your cycle didn't take that long to start. I think you will conceive soon. I will always keep my fx for u. Let me know when you contact hr so I know that they will pay you the money that they owe u.

I went to my dr yesterday and she said that I was dehydrated and I failed the breathing test 3 times for my asthma and my blood pressure was 145/87. She wrote me a referral to my ob that I need to see a high risk ob since I have asthma and hypertension. I go to my ob appt next Monday. I will let you know how that appt goes. Will chat later. xxxx

no sign of af yet, but I may have od 3 days after I thought so af may be due on Thursday, doesn't explain the cramps I was getting though, maybe it was just from the gas. I don't think I'm pregnant so not going to start assuming things. I have one test left so won't be wasting it. I'm cd34 now, tomorrow should be my last day of lp, on a long day at work Thursday so at least that will take my mind off af and feeling crappy that I'm not pregnant. Really really hoping for next cycle to be the one.

How is everything going? Have you been learning a lot on your job? Any good news?

I am doing ok. Asthma trying to get better. I'm going to hate when spring and summer come since my allergies. I hope you are doing well. Oh by the way my Dr measured me on Monday of this week and said i am measuring at 19 weeks. I will get my ultrasound on the 31st of this month

It doesnt matter what thy measure u at u no ur 17 weeks lol.

I'm cd10, af showed, need to wait and see what happens with this cycle and then maybe visit gp and gope they can do some tests.etc to make sure hormone levels are good.

Glad ur asthma is improving, hope it stays that way, ur almost half way thru now feels like Its flying by, not long till u have another bambino in the house

Work is going good, nothing really to report from there, bit upset that iv had some of my annual leave refused for jan next year because its fully booked but i haven't been abke to hand my request in as early as everyone else as iv only just started and I always have that week off for my birthday. Not a lot i can do about it though. Other than that's its fairly uneventful, the people in general are nice so yeah just keeping my head down and gettig on with my job

It is good to know that your job is going good. I know it won't be the same since you can not have time of for your birthday but maybe you can plan something for the weekend?! Have you been exercising? I need to start back again.:growlmad: I just can't seem to get into it anymore. :nope: How is everything going so far?

Yes you are right about how many weeks I am. These healthcare professionals:nope::wacko:. I go to my 1st high risk ob appt tomorrow. I wonder how that will go. I am happy that my asthma is trying to get better. Will chat soon. Take care.xxxxxxxxx

Not really exercising much tbh but I need to because we are going on holiday at the end of june. I did 45 minutes on my bike the other day but now my bum hurts so can't sit on it now lol.

As we are going away in 3 months Iv decided that if I'm not pregnant this cycle I'm going to ntnp until after the holiday, 3 months pregnant is fine on holiday but anything less I could still have morning sickness or advised to not fly etc so will just relax until July. I will still go to drs to get hormone bloods dond though.

Glad ur starting to feel better now. Let me no how ur apt goes xx

Wow 45 minutes on the bike!! That is great but not good since your bottom is sore. I think when you do not think about getting pregnant that is when it can happen. That is what happened to me. I gave up checking my temps and everything else and then hey you are pregnant. Will keep my fx for you!!

My Dr appt went ok. I was just a bit upset since my appt was at 9am and I did not get seen until 10:45!!?? I only spoke to the Dr for about 8 minutes. My blood pressure is ok, but my asthma is not controlled like I should since I always use my resue inhaler. She listened to my heart and told me that I have a heart murmur and wants me to get it checked out since she wants to know if it will cause any problems during labor. I have to do a 24 hr urine so I will start on that Sunday since I have to go back for my ultrasound on Monday!! I will also get my labs done too since I could not do it today since I would have been late to work. I have to schedule an appt with my asthma nurse which it will sometime next month. I just hope when the time comes for me to deliver everything will be ok with me and the baby. I just want to have a healthy baby boy or girl. The baby heartbeat is still strong which is good. The Dr. thought it was going to hard to find the baby heartbeat but she found it instantly! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh gosh sorry to hear a out the heart murmur, that's not what u want to hear when r half way thru ur pregnancy. Hopefully everything is fine and u can have a straightforward delivery of a healthy baby. Good news about the babies heartbeat though, at least that's one positive.

After this cycle af turns up this is my plan, put away the thermometer, stop checking cm and cervix, use up my last couple of opks ifi feel the urge to and make drs apt for bloods. The only thing Il use ff for is logging when each af starts so I can still keep track of cycle length. Cycle number 5 already.....6 months already!! It goes so quick.

I think that will be best so you get stressed out. I think it will happen for u soon. Wow time flies by.

I have news I went for my ultrasound and I am having a boy! Dh was so happy. He was doing dances after the doctors left.
I hope my appt goes well on Thursday when I see my asthma nurse. I will also keep my fingers crossed that when I get my heart checked out everything will be fine.

How r u doing?

I saw that the signature thing had changed colour but didnt no if that was because of ur dates or not but thought ooo wonder if shes having a boy. Great that ur finally having a boy, 3 girls would have been a nightmare when they get to teenage years.

been doing lots of garden work, hoping that doing the garden will help with weight loss instead of doing other boring exercise.

I'm going to ntnp now, i think i missed o, so now ntnp until after we get back from egypt. I will probably be on a little bit less than I am now but I will keep checking how things are going
xx

Thank you! Been going to all of these appts. I changed my high risk ob a couple days ago since I waited for hours and when she finally did see me I only talked to her for about 5 minutes. I have an appt on the 23rd or the 24th can't remember the date lol but I hope this Dr is better. My co worker told me that her daughter had him and he took his time with her and explain things to her.

What are you planting in your garden? Doing the same exercise does get boring. My exercise consists of walking my daughters to school, chasing after preschool kiddi es at work and cleaning up. I have to start throwing stuff away since we are planning on moving before August since we need a bigger house.

That's a nice vacation for you guys! How long are you going to be there? I hope this year or very soon you will fall pregnant. fx for you. xxxxxx

Iv been planting all sorts, iv been doing fruit and veg and flowers, doing borders in the garden with flowers in, doing a little fruit plant plot and trying tl get the garden looking pretty for the summer.

My sil foind out she was pregnant a couple of weeks ago but sadly miscarried. she also started trying at the same time as me, so that 2 of them that have got pregnant before me when we all must have started around same time. Very sad that she miscarried tho.

We are going away for two weeks.

Sounds lile all this ob fun stuff is a lot of hassle, at least the end is in sight tho.

My af is due Friday so will call drs on Monday n make an apt to ask for some blood tests. No idea what to ask them to include tho. Looks like my cycles are staying at around 35-37 days which is annoying because its not long enough to be properly considered long cycles. we will see x

I am just checking to see how you been doing. Hope everything had been well. I'm sorry that your friend miscarried.

I have good news! The principal at the school that I work at offered me a full time position with benefits. I was kind of down since I will have the baby when school starts back up. I talked to the preschool teacher she said that I could get maternity leave for 3 months. She sent an email to our boss on Friday so hopefully I will know something by Monday off next week since I have a week off since it's spring break. Talked to my hubby about it for 2 days lol since I want to go back to work since it will be more money and I know we need it. It will help out paying for my classes that I owe so that I can finish the 5 courses for my bachelors.

Great news about the job.

I went to the Dr yesterday and got the whole try for a year spin, they didn't take my endo or zoladex treatment into account.

My sil just asked me to be godmother to my baby nephew, very happy but it hurts that I still dont have my own.

I don't really have anything else to add. I hope they treat u fairly about the mat leave x

Thank you! I hope everything is going well. Your time will come to have your own baby soon.

Everything is going ok for me. I like my new Dr. I am glad that I switched.

I finally got fitness going again, started swimming now si trying to go twice a week, 3 times at a push depending on shifts and other stuff but I hope it will make me healthier and lose a little bit of weight. Holiday soon so hopefully can get a bit toned up for that n look good in a bikini again lol.

U started getting a bump yet?

That is great! I wish I know how to swim. Had a bad experience when I was a child. When you keep at it, of course you will be healthier and will lose weight. I can't remember the last time I wore a bikini! Lol! I always wear the bottom part that wrap around so I can hide my stomach..

How is your job going? Have oh found a job yet?

Yes I have a bump now. I think I am going to be huge! A lot of people say that I am big, kind of afraid of what I am going to look like in a month. I wasn't this big when I was pregnant with either of my daughters. I am past the weight when it was time to have my last daughter. Kinda afraid since I think this one which is a boy will be big.

Aw glad ur getting a nice bump, they do say u carry boys at the front so u probably look bigger than u did with the girls because u were carrying them elsewhere.

Yeah oh got a job, he enjoys it but has a long commute so we're considering moving, I can move easily with my job so we will look into it more after holiday

Still gaining weight :-( going all hardcore from tomorrow with swimming and healthy eating and if I don't lose anything I'm doing a crash diet of meal replacement stuff to lose my tum before holiday, I don't like crash dieting but if it gets me my results I will do it.

I think I od last Thursday so af due not this Thursday coming but the one after so we will see but I think I may have missed it again. Much preferred the way I did it this cycle, I didn't do anything until cd18 and then I only temped at night until I saw 2 post o temps and then left it at that, it has made it so much easier, I don't even no what cycle day I'm on, must be around 25 or something.

How is dh and ur two little ones?

That's great that your oh found a job and enjoys it!!! It is always best to stay a bit closer to your job if you can. Me and hubby was talking about how he don't want to move further away from my job.

Don't stress too much about gaining weight since I am sure you will lose it. :) :) how did swimming go? Tell me more about crash dieting? How does that work? I'm curious since if I am not back to my pre pregnancy weight by a certain amount of time, I would try crash dieting.

I think that is good that you are not tempting everyday and charting since it can be very stressful. I will keep my fx for you that you will get pregnant soon!

Dh is doing OK, his job is stressing him out a bit, because they trying to put a lot of work on him and his raise was only .18 and the rest of his co workers receive the same. My youngest daughter had to go to the Dr done she could not open her eyes since get eyelashes was stuck together. The Dr said that she had an bacterial infection in both of her eyes and an ear infection. I have to give her eye drops every 4 hrs, ear drops one a day for 10 days and her antibiotic twice a day. Her eyes was so red and kept watering, I felt so bad for her. I am happy that she is doing better now. She been home since Tuesday. She is going back to school tomorrow which only makes 2 days that she missed. I have also been home with her. My oldest daughter is doing somewhat OK. She have a little cold and now get ear hurts which I put some ear drops that I had for months for her in her ear and she felt better within an hour. I know why they caught colds and why my youngest did caught an infection in her eyes, it's from the school, there is plenty of kids going to school sick with very bad colds. :-(

Enough of my rant how you and oh been doing?

We are both good.

Had my baby nephews christening at the weekend which I was godmother for so very nice. First time in a very very long time that all my family have been together so it was lovely to have that.

I'm due af next Thursday so we will wait and see if she shows.

The swimming is going good, I started almost 2 weeks ago and iv set myself a target of doing 10km before June and so far I'm on 2150m so almost 1/4 of the way thru. I lost 3lb, unfortunately 2 of those were the ones I put on but still 1 off from start weight, and iv been very good with food and stuff, forcing myself to eat veg iv never really liked n starting to get used to it now, did a roast chicken with new potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and carrots tonight, was yum!! Having left over chicken with chorizo and stuffing in a pitta for dinner before work tomorrow. Why is it when ur trying to lose weight u only think about food?
A crash diet is basically a meal replacement diet where u have things like shakes instead of food fir 2 meals then one small healthy meal a day, it's not ideal because obviously diets like that only give short term results and u soon gain it back but if it's for a quick fix or to kick start weight loss and only done for a week or 2 as a last resort then why not. Hopefully though now I'm on a swimming and healthy eating kick I won't need to do it. I would like to lose another 9lb this month but honestly I wud settle for a lb a week as long as it's going right.

Sorry to hear about dds problems and dh stress at work,sounds like it's all go at your house right now. I hope ur daughters infection clears up soon and they are both feeling better. Pay rises are really rubbish right now, it's scandalous what they expect u to live off.

Are you all prepared yet for new addition? Not too long to go, when's ur due date? Any names yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->