TTC & Everything Else

Weight loss going ok, its slow but I expect that as I'm taking it a bit more relaxed really. Iv lost 4lb so far and my BMI is close to being back to normal but I need to keep going with it.

I can't believe I'm awake at this time, its nearly 3am here, I had a couple of drinks and I seem to struggle to sleep when I drink, I fell asleep about an hour n half ago but oh woke me up and now I'm wide awake. Not good when its going to be such a busy day tomorrow, its my mums wedding so really cud do with sleeping. My niece n nephew r going to be here at 9 so no sleep from then. It's just annoying me now trying to get back to sleep and not being able to. Il look great on the pictures tomorrow lol.

That's great that you are losing weight! My weight keeps going up and down!:nope::shrug: I think you will get to your goal weight. It is really hard to stick with a diet, and/or exercising.

How did your mum's wedding go? I bet when you took pictures you looked beautiful!! When I drink, it is sooo easy for me to fall asleep. I think I might drink this weekend. It has been a month I think since I had anything to drink. I think it is about time, since TTC is driving me nuts.

I finally finished cleaning my daughters closet today! They had too much junk in their closet. Now tomorrow they will clean up their room and the Tuesday while they are at school I will just throw things away that they do not need such as broken toys, papers, and etc. I hope you had a nice weekend!:hugs:

The wedding was lovely. The weather wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either. I have face ache from all the smiling lol. Not many ppl turned up to the evening do though, think my mum n step dad were a little peed off because they were told by every one yeah well come then they didn't show, why don't they just say sorry I cant make it, its just mean. I ache today though, my body really isn't cut out for partying anymore.

I dread to think how many kids have got cupboards full of broken toys and stuff they really don't need but refuse to throw them away, I think I'm a little like that lol.

Sick of this country, they can't cope with a little bit of different weather, the news are going crazy at the moment because were getting a storm, have they seen what weather other countries have to put up with? It's not like we are having a tornado or earthquake, I mean seriously get a grip!!

Rant over time for work xx

That's great that the wedding was lovely! At least you was smiling at the wedding. I think that was rude to the people that did not show up. They could of least said we can't make it, or we made plans on that day already and say that we will drop off your gift soon. I am sorry that you are in pain. :hugs::flower:

LOL! I am a pack rat!! I am trying to throw away a lot of things within these past 3 weeks. I am getting better at being organized and throwing things away that I really don't need. I did not throw away any of their things today, since my youngest daughter has an earache, and fever. I had to pick her up from school early. DH just took her to urgent care since they was soooo full earlier. I don't know if she will feel better to go on her field trip tomorrow at the nature center. My oldest daughter will clean up the room tonight and whatever she don't finish before 7:30 which is their bedtime, (It takes them a whole hour to go to sleep since they are always whispering to each other in their beds!) she will clean up the rest tomorrow.

The weather can't be that bad there. I guess they was getting spoiled when they had great weather. They should have known that the weather was going to change soon. I have seen small kids come to school with just a sweater on, and it has been sooooo cold in the mornings. No womder most of the students are sneezing, sniffling, and coughing because their parents do not send them to school wearing coats, gloves, and hats. Horrible....

I took my drug test this morning. The guy told me to take my coat off, and sit my purse down, he asked me did I have something in my hat, I looked at him crazy and took off my hat and said no. He said you would be surprised what people try to do to sneak in clean urine. It took me a while to give a urine sample since he was standing outside of the door. Before I left I told him what medications I am taking, he said we don't write down any medications, if something shows up then we will call you so we can see your prescription for it. I was OMG, I hope I do not have to come back down here again.

How was your day at work today?:hugs:

I was getting a lot of tightness and pulling in my lower abdomen yesterday so when I got home I took an opk and to my surprise there was a line there, it wasn't positive but it made me happy because it must mean my hormones are regulating, also for all I no I might have missed it. I started getting cm yesterday want ew but first time iv had any for months. Today I say cm in my undies, again not ew but its looking good, the opk had a line again today but wasn't positive. I will be very surprised if iv already ovulated and if I even ovulate within the next few weeks but I'm happy that things seem to be sorting themselves out, I was worried I'd be off to the doctors in the new year asking for something to start periods off.

Jeez they really take these drug tests seriously don't they, there's no need for him to be so hostile though, he could have been polite about it. Do you have to have any more or is it just s pre employment thing?

Oh hasn't found another job yet but has got an interview lined up for next week, I hope he finds one soon so that he doesn't lose his confidence in himself.

How's your daughter now? I hope she's feeling better, nothing worse than ur child being ill. My niece got meningitis when she was just over a year old, she looked so ill, I drove up to spend some time with her, she was very brave but it was a scary time they got her to hospital in time and when they got there she had a fit.

Do you no when u might start ur job?
Xx

You are getting closer for ovulation, or it just may have passed. Well know you know that your body is doing the right things!! Great news!:flower:

Yes you are right, he could of said it a different way.:shrug: I do not have any more drug tests to take. The drug test was the final thing that I had to do for pre employment. The guy said that it takes up to 24-48 hours. I hope HR will call me tomorrow. I didn't think this process would take this long for only a 2 hr a day position. That is less than part-time. I have no idea when I will start the job.

I am happy that your oh have an interview next week. I will keep my FX for him! I remember when dh was out of work, he was so depressed, saying how nobody will not give him a chance, he did not want to do anything. I had to talk to him, I was filling out applications for him since he was feeling sorry for himself. He was happy when he kept receiving phone calls from jobs.

Thanks. My daughter was fine yesterday, but when I took her temp this morning, it was high again. So she did not go to school today. I hope that she will feel better tomorrow. It is never fuun seeing little kids ill since they do not know what to do or how to feel and they need lots of comfort!

Aw glad she's feeling a little better. All they want is their mummy or daddy when they are ill, its very cute though, u can just see the love and vulnerability in them.

Luckily I don't think my oh will stop trying for a job because of the mortgage etc, he knows we can't survive for very long on just my wages, particularly as we keep our money separate, what he earns he hs and what I earn I have, we just share the bills and the mortgage is his. He knows Il help out if its needed if he starts getting short on money but we can't really have any luxuries like take aways or anything like that. Christmas is coming up and we just can't afford to be splashing money on things that aren't essential.

I can't believe how long my recruitment process is taking, iv sent a complaint to them telling them that their poor communication has led to the delay and I want to know what had happened. I think its crazy how long its taking. I was really hoping that I wud be starting next week but obviously I can't because I have to give a months notice so looking to be December if they r quick, if not it will be January. I'm tempted now to leave it until January because I don't really want to work over Christmas and I think they will make me if I start there. Although I might refuse and say I already have plans, I will see what happens in the next few weeks x

Thank you! Today I had to pick up my oldest daughter from school since her teacher called me andsid she was coughing in the morning and now she do not look well. So no trick n treating for them!:growlmad: My youngest have a fever but it is off and on. I am not sending my youngest to school until Monday. My oldest is going back to school tomorrow since she is better now.

At least you all know what you should spend on the things that is needed. There are some people like to go shopping and later when it is time to pay their bills, they look crazy! That's great that your oh have motivation, it will work in his favor. He will find something soon, I just know it!:flower:

I can't believe it is taking so long for you start your new job! It is taking way too long. Whether it is December or next year, you willfinally get to leave your job and hopefully be happier there. I have not received a call for the preschool aid but a hospital called me! I am very happy but it is only for a cleaning position and it is full-time! The lady will call me tomorrow to talk to me for 20 minutes and then we will go from there. I had to take an assessment earlier but I did not know for what position it was for in the hospital, since I filled out so many applications. When I was done with the assessment, a lady from the hospital called me 10 minutes after I was done. I really do want to take the position even though it is not what I want, but I can move up to the position that I want since I will be working in the hospital.

How was your day today?:hugs:

Been very busy at work with someone being off but it made the days go quicker.

My temps are pretty much still very low, they vary by .5 so I'm not sure that I'm going to see any proper shift when I do o, not doin anymore opks for another week or so, its just a waste. Getting frustrating as its 3 weeks now and I still don't no what's going off with my body.

I think my brother and his gf are trying for another baby, Il be so peed off if they fall before me, knowing my luck they will be half way thru theirs before I even fall pregnant, my brothers seem to be super fertile.

Got much planned for the weekend?

If u don't mind working full time I wud take the job in hospital it will get u known to ppl xx

Hopefully soon your body will go back to normal. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will get pregnant before them! I think you will!:flower: I am on CD11 and I am not symptom spotting but I am still taking my temps except for today since I got up early this morning to wash alot of clothes.

I will be drinking tonight all by myself while DH is working. I hope I don't drink too much since it has been a while since I have a a couple of drinks.

I don't mind working full-time especially at an hospital. I had the phone interview yesterday,and it lasted for 15 minutes. I think I did really good. The lady that interviewed me said she is going to send my resume and notes over to HR and I should hear something within 2 weeks about an face-to face interview or they want to go with different individuals. She asked me what shifts would I take I said days or evenings. I wished I should of said midnights for my 2nd choice but I was nervous. I hope they call me, I hope they call me. FX!!! I am going a little bit crazy since I didn't think a hospital would call me since I have been filling out applications out for a while. If I do get hired in they will pay for 5 classes that I have left, but I think I would have to work 6 months for that to happen.

How are you doing today?I know your weekend is going to be busy!:hugs:

Weekend has been good. Very busy, but good.

Fx for the hospital job, it would be very good for u. Even better if they will pay for ur remaining classes, that would be perfect for u.

I'm having a lazy day today, been very busy over the last week so the rest is very welcomed.

I really hope I get a call from hr next week to say they have sorted everything and I can start in a month. If its any later than that I'm going to have to delay it unless they can pay me at the end of that month and not delay it until the month after. As its now only my money coming in I can't risk only having half wages for a month, we would really struggle especially with Christmas just around the corner.

Ur kids looking forward to Christmas yet? Xx

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend! Thank you, I hope they will call me soon because I am going to do a great job at the interview!:thumbup:

I hope HR calls you this week or next week. I still can't believe the process is taking so long. So unorganized. When they call you, I don't see a problem with you starting in a month. FX for you!!:flower::flower:

Yes, my kids are looking to Christmas, my oldest one asked me yesterday when I am going to put up the Christmas tree, I told her probably the begining of next month. It would be great if I was working at the hospital next month, they would get a lot of gifts that they would cry and thank Santa Claus for! LOL! I am going to sad when they will not believe that Santa does not give them presents. My oldest daughter told me some of the kids told her that Santa is not real, she said I don't believe them anyway, because my parents have never bought me that many gifts for one day! Now that is funny.

I hope your day is going well:hugs:

Lol I love how she believes he's real because u don't buy her enough lol that is funny. I think it does take the magic out of it a bit when u no he's not real. I always remember lining up with my brothers at the top of the stairs and we couldn't go down until we were all ready then we were always still amazed at the gifts. I honestly don't no how my mum managed to buy us so much, there are 4 of us and we always got a huge pile of gifts, how she afforded it I will never no.

Back to being bored at work, last week was busy but now I'm back to hardly having any work, managing to spend all day thinking about babies lol. Still haven't ovulated, temp back down to 35.8. I have been getting some very very mild endo pains, its the pain that puts the fear of god into me, its a very distinguishable pain that feels like no other and when I get a little twinge of it I just go oh god please no I don't want this back. Luckily so far its gone no further than the twinge but its telling me that it was only gone for the time I was on zoladex. Particularly as iv had lots of pulling pains both sides of abdo which had stopped while on zoladex. Not really sure where to go from here as I can't go on zoladex and have a baby. I'm a bit stuck really.

Fx for this being your month, its def time u had a bun in that oven!! X

I also think the same how my mom got me all those gifts! It still amazes me to this day. I just love Christmas! My hubby is still trying to get adjusted sicne his family did never celebrated holidays. I think he is doing a good job! LOL!

I hope your pain will stop and never come back. Being in pain is never fun no matter what the pain is. :hugs: I hope everything will get better for you. I will keep my FX for you that everything will work out for you. I hope this is my month. I am not going crazy about TTC now, if it happens it will happen. I know next month will be a different story, I will be a wacko next month!:dohh:

I have news, another hospital sent me an E-mail saying how they want to have a phone interview with me, it will be 30 minutes, it is the same position as the last hospital I had a phone interviewed for. I scheduled it for next Friday at 2 p.m. I will take notes of the hospital mission and values and everything else. The hospital is ranked #4 in the U.S. The list ranked 18 hospitals and the other hospital is ranked #18 in the U.S. I am so excited!

Lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: that you will be okay without no pain.:hugs::hugs::flower:

Oh wow look at u in demand!!! It sounds like u really deserve something good, uv worked so hard for it. Doing school and having kids can't be easy so I take my hat off to u. Fx for the interview to go well.

My stomach pain is a lot better now just some other pains but I think that's from weight gain. I kept wondering why my stomach looked bigger then I realised that I'm having 2 hot meals a day with not taking sandwiches to work n thought that is quite possibly where its coming from so next week I will start taking sandwiches again. Still being really good with snacks and fruit so iv just got to work on ky actual meals now.

My back had been a bit sore over the last day or so and I'm unbelievablely tired, been asleep for 10 the last 2nights and I'm still exhausted. So going to sleep again at 10 tonight and hopefully I can get a nice lie in on Friday and we have a free weekend with nothing planned so I intend to be super lazy.

I'm gettin proper fed up of this not being pregnant shit and I'm not even ovulating yet so I can only imagine how it must be for u. How do ppl that don't really want babies end up with them and yet we have to wait ages, it seems really unfair to me.

I'm giving it another few weeks before I go to the doctors and ask them to give me something to make me ovulate, I no they will probably tell me to leave it a bit longer but I desperately want to get started now, never thought I would ever be in this situation. Don't regret having the zoladex because it has helped to change my life for the better but I wish there was something they could give u straight after to put ur hormones back to normal.

I can't believe there are still families out there that don't celebrate Christmas!! I couldn't imagine not doing it for my children. I can't wait for a first Christmas with children seeing their little faces light up. I want to make it fun again because for me its all about driving around, sitting for dinner then washing up then that'd it over, as a kid it was all about playing and being happy and having lots of choc and sweets. I can't wait to give my kids those memories
X

Thank you! More good news: the school finally told me that everything came back ok and I can start work tomorrow! Well of course I am going to take it. I am only going to work there until I get into a hospital. At least I would be making a lil bit of money until the hospital. I know when the time comes for me to give them my 2 weeks, they are going to be a little angry but, who would pass up a full-time job to keep working only 2 hrs a day?! I had to reschedule my interview for next Thurday in the morning, since my work hrs at the school are 12:45-2:45. FX that one of the hospitals would want me!

Well thats good news that your stomach pain is a lot better.:flower: Don't feel bad that your stomach is getting bigger, I was also wondering the same thing about myself since mines is getting bigger. I started back working out and did not eat no snacks, or any sugar yesterday and today. It is so hard to let go of my coffee!:nope: I am going to try to not eat no snacks until the 22nd since my birthday is the 23rd! LOL! Then after Thanksgiving will go right back, but I will eat less snacks and only 1 cup of coffee a day instead of 3 cups! I have to lose my arm fat and my belly fat, which is making me angry!:growlmad::growlmad: I hope your back will feel better. I think you will get your must needed rest this weekend! I know you are happy about that!

I don't understand it either, women who don't want babies keep having them, while us it just takes forever to get pregnant. That shit blows!! Let me know if you do go to the Dr's since I want to know how everything went. It would be nice if you did not have to schedule an appt. and you ovulate, now that would be awesome!!

I feel sorry for the kids who do not get any presents for Christmas since they parents don't celebrate Christmas. When they reach adulthood they may want to celebrate it but can not get into it since they are not used to celebrating holidays. It would take them a while to get used to it or they many never get used to it. For example: my husband still don't understand the meaning of holidays, but he tell me that he really understands but I know better. At least he try his best that's all that matters!! DH told me taht he wished he experienced all the good things when it came to all the holidays, he said he feel left out since he miss everything when he was little. He seen a lot of pics of me and family celebrating all the holidays at my moms 2 days ago. I told him don't feel down since he is celebrating now. .

Will chat tomorrow hun, I hope you are getting enough zzzzzzzz's.:hugs:

Great news about the school job, will be great for u to get some experience and start earning some money. I'm sure ul knock them dead at ur hospital interviews and u will get one of the jobs, would be even better if u got offered both and could pick which one u want.

Slept from 10:30 last night but kept waking up with cramp and feeling hot. Still very tired today but last day at work this week.

I see ur due to ovulate soon, fx for u x

Thank you! Well bad news, I checked my e-mail 20 minutes ago and the 1st hospital that I interviewed for sent me an e-mail saying that they are going to pursue other individuals.:growlmad::growlmad: I think they passed on me since since the recruiter asked me if I was working and I told her no. My hubby told me that employers like to hire people who are already working whereas a person who have not worked in years. So I am kind of down since I thought they was going to call me for another interview.:cry: I applied for 2 more positions for that hospital and I updated my resume in their system so that they know that I am working now. I hope my phone interview with the other hospital lead me to an face-to-face interview. FX for me that someday that I will get into a hospital.:shrug::hissy::telephone:

1st day with the preschoolers went well except for I could not sign in/sign out to say that I was at work. Hopefully they will get everything straightened out on Tuesday since no work on Monday!

I hope you will sleep all through the night without waking up. I ovulated on Monday but I know we didn't catch the egg since we BD the day after ovulation occured.:dohh: I don't think I am into it at all this month.

I am getting kind of down about everything, TTC, trying to get my foot in the door of an hospital. It is just getting me down. I sometimes think I have 1 degree and not working in my field and I am 5 courses away from my Bachelors. I don't get it. At least for 2 hrs at the school, the kids will take my mind away from all of this. Enough of my depressing rant. Will chat tomorrow. :hugs:

Aw hun don't get down. If u need to take a break from TTC no one will think any less of u. It might help for ur sanity to just wing it for a month or two. It just sucks that if u don't catch one month u have to wait so long for the next attempt.

Sorry to hear about the job, I hope that the next one goes better. Unfortunately ul have to go thru interviews upon interviews to get the job u want to be in. Use them all as opportunities to develop ur interview skills.
X

Well just thought I wud update, my endo pains came bk Friday, they aren't as strong as they were pre treatment but they are still there. It's really knocking me for six!! I didn't leave the house over the weekend, didnt even get dressed, today I'm at work n tired n generally feeling a bit exhausted.
On the plus side i do think its as a result of hormones sorting out, iv also been getting more cm, before I cud just about tell there was a little bit there, but now there is lots more when I wipe. So fx its happening now and I will start doing opks everyday until I o and hopefully will catch it and getting pregnant will help the endo pains x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->