TTC & Everything Else

I am back from being all depressed.:flower: I know when you want things badly, it do not come when you want it. I am not taking my temps this month and probably next month. It would be nice if I just fall pregnant when I stopped taking my temp. Thank you for your encouraging words, it meant a lot to me!:hugs: I will use them as opportunities to develop interview skills.

I am sorry for your endo pains. :hugs::flower: It is a great thing that you have cm now! Let me know when you start taking opk's. Are you still taking your temp? I am rooting for you that you will be the 1st one to get pregnant! I will be very happy for you since you have been through so much and also it will be your first! :hugs:

Aw thanks. I did an opk today and it was the faintest line but iv saved it so I can compare with tomorrows. I don't have loads of opks though as I'm waiting on more being delivered so if I run out before my surge Il just be winging it.

Glad uv picked urself bk up. It is a horrid thing wanting something so bad and not getting it. A lot of ppl do end up pregnant when they just stop thinking so much into it.

I'm still temping but its not accurate with my stomach pains as it gives me a fever so this morning temp was 36.6 which is the second highest iv had and the highest was day after flu jab so that doesn't count. I have scheduled bd in for tomorrow lol.

Have u thought of having a hobby in the evening to keep u occupied? If I didn't go to my neighbours house loads of drive myself mad with thinking about babies!!

U no where I am if u ever need to rant. And don't think that because uv got two kids that u deserve another any less than a childless person, ur already a fantastic mum and u deserve to be able to bring up another fantastic child. Chin up chick it will happen xx

Have you done anymore opks? I think it is still good for you to tmp even though you are having pains. I am just excited for you. I really hope everything works out for you!:flower: How is your so job hunting going? I hope you got a chance to BD!! Anything new happen?

I never thought of having a hobby in the evening. As of the last 3 days I have been getting on my treadmill. I walk /walk fast for about 30 minutes before I go to the school and around 5 I have been walking for an hour. I don't feel well today since my voice is very hoarse and I have a little cold.:cry::nope: That's good yo get to go to your neighbors My neighbor is much older and I ca't go to her house yet until she get another hering aide. She cannot hear good wthout it. She called me yesterday and told me that she was leaving some canned goods and cereal by my door and toldme whenshe get her hearing aide we can hang out again to have girly talk!:haha: I had t yell in the phone so she could hear me.

I am 9dpo today and that's all I know. It does kind of feel good of not taking my temp every morning. I think I might not take my temp next month either.

Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to me. :) I am giving you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am happy that we met on BnB!:flower::dance:

Happy my words can help.

I'm still temping but not taking it too seriously as I no its probably not massively accurate. We haven't been able to bd due to the pains, we both no from past experiences that if I'm having a flare up and we bd then I'm in agony for about 15 minutes after so we don't bd during a flare up. Cm comes and goes. Opks aren't getting any darker. I was hopeful at the start of the week but not so much anymore. I'm now cycle day 33, with at least another 14 to go.

Didn't go round to my neighbours house tonight, I don't want to intrude every night lol, I was so bored at home so me and oh put a DVD on and watched that.

His job search isn't going great, really is the wrong time of year. He's had one interview but they made comments that made him believe they were just after a woman but interviewing men because its the law lol. He's looking at lower salary ones now.

Well I'm pretty shattered so I'm off to sleep, no rest for the wicked lol x

I hope when your pain go away that you will be able to get accurate temps. How did your day go today?

I will keep my FX crossed for you that something will come up for your so. What a waste of his time going on that interview.:growlmad:

I had a somewhat good day. I am really losing my voice. :cry: This cold is kicking my butt!! Before it was time for me to go to work, The principal called me saying that my daughter slapped a girl on her face and was pulling on her hair! I could not believe it since my daughter is not a fighter. The principal could not discipline them since they was telling different stories. So for the rest of the day she was with me with the preschoolers and after I was done, we went into my other daughter class so I could check in the children folders. It seemed like it was a long day!!!! The preschool teacher said that I am doing a great job!!! I was happy to hear that.

:hugs:

Pains have eased up, they lasted a week which is the same as pre zoladex they used to come every 2 months so I will wait for Jan and see whether it starts again. Opks went non existent again after 2 days and cm still comes and goes so not really sure what's going off really.

Sorry to hear about ur daughter, its hard to no what happens when u can't get the full story from somewhere. I hear it happening a lot with my neighbours son but they never find out the full story.

Sorry your not feeling well, hope it isn't making ur asthma bad.

Thursday it took me 2 hours to get to work!! I leave early to avoid the traffic and get a parking space but there was a really bad accident on the motorway so it was just stationary. Another girl at work leaves home about an hour later than me and she didn't get in till lunch time!! Was one of those days where I was just catching up with myself.

At Adams parents this weekend, don't really enjoy coming here, I can't be myself and when we see his sister all she talks about is herself, she's just got engaged and we saw her yesterday and all she was talking about was herself, not even all about the wedding although it did come up A LOT!! I just look forward to getting home.

Hope ur having a good weekend xx

I am glad that your pains eased up! :flower: Hopefully soon your body will get to normal so you can figure out what is going on with your body.

Yesterday my daughter was not in class, when I was going in the lunchroom to sign in for the day, I noticed my duaghter was at the lunch table reading a book. I asked her what is going on now, she told me that as soon as she went to class her teacher said that the principal said that she did not want her in the class. I was sooooo upset. The teacher that was watching over her said that he thought that the teacher or principal called me because when kids come to him it is like a time out and they call the parents. (which in my case they did not call me) I talked to the principal and I told her that it wasn't right that my daughter was not in class but the other girl was. The other girl participated in gym on Thursday and she was in class for the whole day Friday. I just don't understand, if 2 girls are going back and forth like pulling hair and slapping each other both of them need to be discipline. If anything else happens with my daughter me and my hubby will have a talk with the teacher and the principals. (In time they will see my TRUE self, they think I am all smiles and quiet, but the quiet ones is usually the ones you have to watch out for) This is one of many reasons why I homeschooled my daughter from 1st grade to 3rd grade. Ok sorry for my rant.

Wow 2 hrs to get to work, yea that would make anybody upset. Some things just come so unexpected and it is not your fault. I don't get along with people like that, sometimes they get under my skin, but I try my best to not to let it show. I know you can't wait until you get home.

My birthday is next Saturday and I think I am not doing anything since we have to get our Caravan fix, we can't drive it now. My hubby have been driving our other car. I mentioned to him that it would be nice to visit my sister since I am not doing anything for my birthday. I do feel a little bit down though since it's been years since I have had fun being out!!!:growlmad::cry: it feels like I am just getting old and missing out on everything.:hugs::hugs: Again sorry for the long rant!

Sounds like u need to get away!! I can't believe they only punished one child that's not fair, but unfortunately that seems to be the way it goes a lot of time, the teachers get one side of the story and believe it and then punish one.

Well I thought my pain had stopped but I got more last night so its still going. I can't figure any of it out. My other opks came over the weekend so at least I can use them and not run out.

Time for work, speak later x

Yes I do need to get away!!! I don't know what I want to do for my birthday yet since I have extra cash now! I am very happy about!!! Today must be my lucky day!:happydance: This never happened to me before.

I am sorry that you are still get pains.:growlmad::hugs: I hope your pains will stop for good son. Good that your opks came. Well I have to get ready for work also & I am having very bad cramps, will chat later hun!

Hope the cramps aren't af coming!! About time u had some luck!!

I'm now cycle day 39!! Gettin seriously annoyed. Giving it another 2 weeks on Friday then going to drs and ask if there is anything we can do to get things going, if they tell me to go on the pill to get hormones sorted I think I might actually hit them.

Get urself off on holiday and enjoy urself!!

AF started Sunday.:growlmad::cry:

I hope you do not have to go to the Dr. I just hope everything will work out that you will be able to ovuate on your own, but if the Dr suggest that you take hormones or the pill for a lil bit then you would have to so your body can get back to normal soon.

I will enjoy this whole weekend but I I don't have any extra cash anymore since we had to get our Caravan fix. I am happy that it is fix. DH said that we will celebrate my birthday late and he said that I will enjoy myself. He said he promise he make it up to me. This weekened I am going over my sister's house so I can spend some time with my nieces and nephew. I think I will have fun this weekend. Chat later.:hugs:

I don't think I want to take the pill because that is designed to prevent pregnancy and obviously I want the opposite. I really hoped I wud be getting going by now, bit naive of me really.

Been to see my work friend today, her little girl is 3 weeks old, such a little cutie, I want one so bad. It's my turn god damn it lol. I just keep thinking what ifs. Like what if the zoladex had induced the real menopause like a life time early? Or what if I'm one of the unlucky 20% with endo that is infertile. I couldn't imagine having to wait a whole year to start trying to get answers. The main thing for me too is that the longer it takes the worse my endo will get.

Glad u managing to get away this weekend. Sounds like hubby has a weekend planned that ul never forget ;-)

I understand about not taking the pill since you are trying to get pregnant and you don't want any more health issues.

Awwww 3 weeks soooo cute and adorable! I hope you don't have any problems since you are trying to get pregnant. I hate taking medications since you don't know if you will have any health issues while taking it and after you stop taking the medication. FX for you that something good will happen for you soon!:flower::flower: Keep me updated. :hugs:

If u got af Sunday is ur ticker wrong? I though af was due today?

How is work going? Did u have ur other interview? Oh has got lots of interviews this week so fx he gets one and gets from under my feet x

I changed my ticker. Yes, I thought AF was supposed to start yesterday but it arrived early.:shrug:

Work is going ok. Yes I had the other interview but I was over qualified for the cleaning position.:growlmad::growlmad::dohh: My thing when they looked at my resume what was they thinking? Why did they call me to waste my time? I am still applying for other jobs at hospitals and clinics. This is so frustrating! Why did the school hire me for this position, I know I am over qualified for this job!:wacko: I am happy that your oh have interviews this week! I will kee my FX that he will one of those jobs! FX! FX!

I hope you are having a great day so far.:hugs:

Went out with work tonight for a meal, was lovely, always great food there.

Today I feel like all I have seen is pregnant people, serious bump envy over here!!

Pains seem to have gone. Fx!! My temp has been slightly higher for a few days, only dipped once but ad its not proper charting I don't no what my baseline temp wud be so I don't no if I od or not. I doubt it as I was getting neg opks, unless I missed the surge because it was a short one. If I did miss o I won't have been caught this cycle because we haven't bd enough or at the possible right time. But right now I wud take missing o and not being caught just so I can get on with it.

I always good to get out especailly when you are eating good food.

You are not the only one that sees pregnant women. There are days when I am at work and I see a few pregnant women I think to myself not another one! But I still smile at them thinking to myself you are soooo lucky that you are pregnant, I wish I could be you! :wacko:

I hope your pains have gone away for good. FX!! Well I wouldn't worry this month since you and so did not BD enough, but on the other hand you never know. Remember you are still trying to learn the signs of O and your nody is trying to get back to normal.

I am on CD6. I am going to try to BD every other day or everyday. I hope your weekend is going ok. My Birthday is today turning 30 (feeling soooo old):hugs: It is snowing outside now. You would have thought I would have getting used to snowing on my birthday or just having snow and being cold.:hugs::hugs:

Happy birthday!!!! How has ur birthday been? Hope you got spoilt loads!!

Well I once again spoke too soon about the pains and they came back.....but I also had another little surprise this morning.....af!! I couldn't believe it, I ran into the bedroom and went Adam I got my period!! Lol. I just wish the cramps would stop. So I guess I'm on cycle day 1. Feels weird saying that.

U still going away next weekend? X

Yes I am happy today! Both of my daughters made me lots of stuff, which I love and they sung happy birthday to me and at the end they put glitter on me! LOL! So now I have blue glitter in my hair! I am not complaining since blue is my favorite color. DH made me breakfast before he went to work and said when he get off he will get me something to drink! He bought me a few things that I wanted for my hair! I just can't wait until next week so I can really celebrate my birthday!! I told him to get me something very good since I need it! My family called me to say happy birthday which I was crying on the phone. (I know I am a wuss) Yes I am still going away next weekend! Yay!!:happydance::wohoo:

Wow that is great that AF came! That is good news your body is getting back to normal!!! I am happy for you! I wish your pains will just stay away for good!

Aw sounds like u had a fab birthday with more celebration to come. That's one thing that makes having kids so special, the memories u create on special times like birthdays and Christmases. I hope I get that next year.

I think from my temps I od 11 days before af so will see what happens in the next cycle, I will start opks from cycle day 10, the problem is I will probably miss my surge as I test quite late in the day.

How u feeling about this cycle? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->