TTC & Everything Else

Yes I was very happy yesterday! Last night I think I was drinking too much. I woke up this morning with a hangover!!!:growlmad: :drunk::sick: I feel better now. My hubby called me a wild party woman this morning and laughing at me!! DH is a drinker, I drink very little when I drink. I only drink coolers but last night I had no coolers, I had the hard stuff, hubby kept giving me shots. I will remember that I had fun on my birthday!!!:haha:

I am feelilng that this could probably be my month!! FX that I will conceive before next year!! I hope we can BD every other day since last cycle we missed ovulation. But now since I am not taking my temps I will just know that I might ovulate between CD10-CD13 just going based on my previous charts.

I am so happy that you received AF!!!! That is really good news, I knew you probably wasn't expecting AF so soon since you just got off your meds. FX! That it will not take a long time for you to receive your BFP!!! Your time will come soon when you and your oh can celebrate holidays with your child or children!!:hugs::flower:

Oo good that ur feeling confident about this cycle :-D how do u feel not temping? Some ppl find it feels like losing control other feel like its more relaxed. I'm going to try this cycle temping like I have been and doing opks from cycle day 10. I looked back and with cm and temps I think I may have an lp of 11 days so I will see what its like this cycle.

Got my brother and his girlfriend coming over this weekend with their 3 kids, will be lovely to see them, I have no doubt it will make me super broody because my nephew is only about 6 weeks old. Will be lovely if I can have that next year but we will see.

I'm the same with drink, I used to be able to drink my body weight in alcohol and be fine but now I just need to sniff it and I'm drunk and get a hangover lol. Glad u got to make it a memorable birthday tho x

I feel ok with not taking my temps, but I really want to know if AF will be on her way since my temps always drops. I might start taking my temp next year.

That's good that you will be spending time with the family! Awwwww a tiny little baby!! I am getting all mushy!!:blush: I understand how you feel around a baby since you want one soooo bad. My friend is coming over for Thanksgiving with her baby which she is 1 month (I think) I will spend the holiday with my friend, her baby father, my mom and my family. I will have a lot of food to cook!! OMG!!! I will be cleaning up and rearranging my house starting today! I am going to be soooo tired.:dohh:

How are you doing today? Let me know when AF has stopped for you! How is the weather there? It is snowing here. :hugs:

Luckily no snow here just yet but it has been very cold. they have been forecasting snow but its just not arrived, the weather ppl don't know what they are talking about!! Snow is lovely to look at but its very cold and when it turns to mush and freezes its no fun lol. plus its awful to drive in so I'm not wishing its arrival anytime soon.

Af almost stopped, i used to get 7 day af but it looks like they may be a bit shorter now, I hardly needed a pad today but used one anyway. Will do the same tomorrow just to be on the safe side but i think its pretty much over. Tummy feeling a lot better which im glad about. But dreading next month already, I had 2 and a half weeks of pain, I can't be dealing with that every month if that's how its going to be, if it is Il go to the doctors in the new year and ask for help getting pregnant so that the pain can stop but no doubt thy will tell me to try for 6 months. Technically iv already been trying a month n half, shame that was all pretty much one cycle but they don't need to know that. I have a feeling this will be another long cycle though, im probably not that lucky for them just to regulate after the first one so im expecting another 40+ day cycle. I will see when it says I o though and judge testing based on that but as ff said I had a 21 day lp I will leave it 20 odd days after o to test so that im not constantly poas and getting disappointed. I still believe it wad only 11 days though, I think it was a day or 2 after I said I was getting cm and thought things were sorting themselves out.

Sounds like ur going to have a house full!! That's why i go to my family for things, I dont have to deal with being the host, its exhausting!! When is thanksgiving? As we don't have it its something iv never really known about.

I see ur close to o, get bd and make baby number 3!!

I know you are happy that AF will be stopping soon and your tummy stopped hurting. :flower: You never know that you will end up pregnant unexpectedly! That is how it works. When I stopped taking BC my cycles was still crazy. I think my cycles are becoming normal but I just don't know why i came on 4 days early.:shrug: I think everything will work out for you! Just remember to have patience which we all know is hard.

Yes I will have a house full. Thanksgiving is tomorrow!! I am already tired since I am still cleaning up. DH said that he will pick my mom up early tomorrow like around 5 am since he don't want to be stuck in the traffic since it will be plenty of drunk people out driving.

So far we BD daily ever since AF has stopped. I am so shocked, DH keeps waking me up.:haha: I hope I catch the egg this time. Please, please, please!!! Will chat later hun!!:hugs::flower:

Happy thanksgiving!! Just remember today is for u to be thankful for what u have currently (isn't it?) So ignore TTC for one day and at some point today just stand and watch ur family for 5 minutes and u will soon realise that u have the biggest smile on ur face :-D

I really really hope u catch the egg this time it must be very disheartening everytime af shows. I dont think Il feel the same way I did last weekend about af again. I'm really not expecting to fall in the first few months mostly because of the same reason as whats happened with u, my body has to sort itself out so Il expect a 35-40 day cycles and anything less is a bonus. And one positive way to look at it is that the longer ny cycle the more time I'm painfree, every cloud and all that.

Have a great day today xx

Thank you!!! I am currently in a hotel with my hubby!!! We watched 2 movies so far, and went bowling! I am finally alone with my hubby!

We have been BDing daily, the only day we missed was Thursday since I was cooking and cleaning up and plus we had my mom over and my friend and her baby and her baby father! I hope we did catch the egg this time. FX. How is your day going with your brother and his girlfriend and the precious baby? (Jealous, yes I am)

Will chat on Monday when I get home. I hope your weekend is going well and no more pains. Please pains stay far far far away from my friend. :hugs::flower:

Weekend was great. Lots of cuddles with baby, loved having a busy household but boy its tiring lol.

U remember i ssid my other brother and his girlfriend were going to start trying, well one cycle in and they are pregnant! I was a bit upset to start with but now although I'm not over the moon about it im happy for them expanding their family.

Glad uv been bd regularly and hopefully ul have caught the egg this time fx. Iv told oh that we need to bd more, so will go for 3 times a week now hopefully.

Glad uv had a good weekend x

Thats great hat you had a great weekend. A busy household is very tiring.

Wow! one cycle geez they ae luck! I am happy for them. I wish we can fall pregnant easily like her.

How have you been doing lately?

I think I am 3DPO today. I knew I ovulated on Saturday since I was having pains for like an hour. I am finally starting to know my body somewhat. We did BD on Saturday so I am hoping that this will be the month, but I still think that maybe we have to try again next month because how the previous cycles was.:shrug: Last week I was talking to a lady and she mentioned that it took her a year and a half to get pregnant since she was on the birth control shot. I was like wow, really. I did not mention that I was TTC.

I think a lot of ppl have problems when coming off bc its just bodies trying to get back to normal.

It cud be ur month if u did time it just right, fx for u.

Yes I wish it was as easy as that, she is young so that probably helped but it doesn't make it anymore fairer really.

I think I'm gearing up to o, getting cm and pains but o tests are still very very negative, no colour at all. I wonder if they will ever be positive for me. We bd Sunday, was going to yesterday but oh was ill, we started bd tonight but he really wasn't in the mood so we just decided to stop, I don't want to take the fun out of it, I just hope I don't o tomorrow or I def won't get it this month, we will try again Friday and hope he's more up for it.....excuse the pun lol.

How's ur girls doing at school now? X

Do you know if you O yet? I hope yout tests are positive!

I understnad with you on stopping BDing. It shouldn't be forced since you two are TTC. It should be fun and not thinking about BDing just to make a baby. I now understand that. :wacko:

My girls are doing so much better at school. I just found out today that my oldest daughter teacher left school early since she had to go to the hospital since her husband had an heart attack. I hope he will be ok. Nobody do not know what is going on right now. Most of the teachers that she is close to are very sad and worried. :cry:

My stomach still do not feel normal.:growlmad: How are you doing today?

I'm frutrated, opks still neg, still getting good cm, and still haven't bd, I think he is really stressed about job so that is affecting things. Plus i feel crap at the minute, full of cold so want to sleep not have sex lol.

I have a feeling i might o in the next few days but whether we manage to bd or not before then is another thing. I think I need to stop mentioning ovulation etc to him so he doesn't feel like he's jut there to perform a duty.

In a way I wud be quite happy waiting s couple of months to fall, means I can enjoy myself over xmas, mine n brothers oh pregnancies wont be too close together n I get to no my body better. As long as I'm pregnant by march Il he a happy bunny lol.

Glad the girls are doing we, hope the guy is ok, i cudnt imagine the fear!!

Yes it is better to not force it. Before I used to always talk about TTC all the time. Now that I have stopped talking about it, he always perform now. So I understand it a lot.

I am getting to the point that I just want to conceive before 1 year of trying. The good thing is that we will know our bodies without any meds. That is always a good thing. I will be happy if I was pregnant this month or in Jan.

I hope you get rid of your cold and hope your oh find a job soon. It can be soooo stressful. I am still looking for an position in the healthcare field. I am glad I am working even if the pay is little. Now my hubby finally realized that my small check helps out with bills. Today I paid my cell phone bill, gas bill, and bought a few things like tissue, toothpaste and etc. Now I am broke!!!!:growlmad::shrug:

Well I'm hoping and praying we bd tonight, i may have already missed o but if not then its close, not done opk today so might do one later but I barely get anything on them.

At least ur working, its better than not earning, and I bet u feel better about urself. Ul get something u really want soon just keep going for it and ul get ur break.

I will be happy with falling in Feb I think, I will need to go up for nieces and nephews birthdays so will be a perfect time to tell family x

Hello. I'm glad I found this thread.. I'm 22 and so is dh we've been ttc for 6 months and no luck so far tho.. But we were just doing the deed every day except when af was here nothing else. But this month I'm gonna try opk's and mucinex. I heard it helps thin your cm

Hello and welcome. Iv never tried anything like that because I want to try for a while without addig anything in. I fully intend never to go on bcp again so I'm trying to take the same attitude towards other things that will affect my body.

Welcome Ashley! :hi: You are right that mucinex thins out your cm. My sister was using mucinex for about 4 months and she finally fell pregnant since she found out when she O. The previous months when she was using it, she did not know when she O. FX that you will receive your BFP soon!

itsnowmyturn, Did you BD last night? I hope everything is well with you. :flower:

Yes I really do feel better for myself since I am finally working even though it's not that many hours and the pay is not much. Thank you for your words, I needed that. :thumbup: I hope you get pregnant in Feb or before then. FX for you.

As for me I am 7DPO and I am having slight cramps on and off. :growlmad: My stomach has been feeling funny since I believe 4DPO. I hope I am not getting sick. There were a few kids that was coughing in class all this week. Will chat later. I really think that AF will show up on time. Usually when I have feelings about this I am usually right.

We bd yesterday afternoon, my opk got darker earlier today but not quite a pos, the pains iv been getting on my left side and thru to my back have been crazy. So i think I may o tomorrow which still gives us a chance this month, those swimmers could still be good, if not there are other months.

Always remember ur fabulous my lovely!! Job or no job, pregnancy or no pregnancy, ur a fantastic mother with two amazing children and a happy marriage. U don't need a job in healthcare to make u any better they wud be lucky to have u there!!

That's great that you 2 :sex: If you O tomorrow you will have a huge chance this month, but like you said if not then there are other months. FX FX FX for you!!!

Thank you so much!! you are fabulous also hun!!! You have been working even if you do not like your job. You do what needs to be done! I think you are a very responsible person! I am glad that you are my BnB friend! :hugs::flower:

By the way what did you fix for dinner? I fix some pasta (it's called Gemelli) and baked chicken. That was my 1st time fixing that type of pasta. DH picked it out today and he said that he thinks it will be good. Yes, he was right! Good thing I don't have to cook tomorrow. We will have pasta and salad tomorrow.

I hope your day will be great tomorrow.

We went out with my mum and step dad for dinner.

I did an opk this morning and it was pos, maybe o tomorrow? I duno, let's see what ff says
Will keep doing them until they go dark

Thanks for ur words means a lot.

Time for work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back