• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC & Everything Else

ooooo please test please, i need to no!!!! 19dpo is ages for u.

I still cant manage to keep away from bad foods....i should no better working with dietitians!!!!

Test!!!! please test!!!

LOL!!!! I will on Saturday. DH hid the tests from me!!!! He said that we have to find out together. In the morning after I got done chatting on BnB, I was looking for the test and he said I hope you are not looking for the pregnancy test because I hid them. :growlmad::growlmad: Saturday is sooooo far away. I hope I can get some sleep tonight. :wacko:

Aw that's mean!! I'd have ran out n bought another one. Il def have to find out on my own, Il need to let it sink it and then figure out how I'm going to tell oh.

Im dying to test but determined not to as I don't no my lp length so cud be disappointed twice so I need to try and wait until 28th which is another week away!! I keep thinkig how far pregnant I wud be if I was, its a slippery slope leading directly to disappointment.

Can't wait to hear ur results, be sure to come one here straight away. Sendig bfp thoughts ur way, I really hope it is x

I am going to test later on today after I get off from work!!!! As soon as I find out will let you know and Iwill try to post a pic of the test if I can!

FX for you!!! Would be nice if you was pregnant also!!!!:happydance::flower::hugs: Now I hve to get ready to go to work. Will chat later hopefully with a BFP!!

Aw Yey!! Can't wait for u to test, u cud always just not tell dh lol then he will be non the wiser when u test together.

Im 10dpo today, no real signs of pregnancy at all, anything I have had could be attributed to other things or they are things that I also noted frol my last cycle. I keep looking at last cycle n i think my lp was 17 days, so if I od 10 days ago I still won't be due af until a week, still testing on 28th which will be 18dpo. Sounds like ages away but I'm sure it will fly by

Good luck for testig xx

Hey! I have good news! I finally got my :bfp::bfp:!!! Now I will be waiting for you to receive your :bfp: FX for you!!!! I am sooo happy right now!

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Eek im so happy for u!! I saw ur ticker as soon as i clicked on the thread. I cant believe it, feels like uv bren waiting for ages for this. I knew when u said u were late that it wud be a bfp. What did dh say? Have u told ur girls?
Stay sticky little bean!!!

Are u telling ur family over xmas or keeping it to urself? That's one reason why I don't want to test until after xmas, if before and its pos I don't no if I wud keep it to myself. i am seriously having to talk myself out of testing though.

I'm so so pleased for u, I bet u are absolutely over the moon. they are def bfp, no squinting involved with those. Congratulations!!

Really hope we can be bump buddies soon xx

I haven't told my hubby yet. I am going to tell him tomorrow. I am going to say Happy Birthday and here is your birthday and early Christmas gift: I am pregnant!!!:winkwink::haha: I just maight tell him at midnight if he is up.

I am not going to tell my girls until my belly grows and they say I am getting fat!!! Or they just might say is there a baby in there!! I told my mom since she said that I was pregnant since I was late. I haven't told nobody else yet. I think I will tell the rest of my family on Christmas. They will be excited!! It is very hard keeping it to yourself since you are just sooo happy!!

Yes, I am very happy right now. You see I didn't believe it since I took 3 tests!!!:wacko: Thank you friend!!

I hope we can be bump buddies too really soon! I will wait for you hun!:flower::hugs:

If i was pregnant this cycle we wud only be 5 days apart!! I'm not getting any symptoms though and generally just feel out so I'm not gettig my hopes up!

I bet ur dh will be so happy. Did u find the tests he hid or did u buy these ones? X

Just keeping thinking you are out every cycle and you will wind up with a surprise BFP! That's what I wished I did. I thought I was pregnant every cycle! :wacko:

I bought some more! LOL!!

I have told hubby!! I couldn't wait until he was fully awake. He woke up and went in the kitchen, and I said Happy Birthday!!! Whispered in his ear we are having #3!!! He didn't get it until he went back to bed and he 5 minutes he sat up fast and said we are going to have a baby really loud!!! He got up and pulled the pegnancy tests out and said can u?? I said sure!! Took 2 tests came back and showed him the tests and the othe ones I took earlier he was in shock! I guess by him seeing 5 tests he really believe it! He sad this is the best birthday & Christmas gift!

Aw thats lovely. Funny that he didn't realise what u were saying straight away lol. That would be my oh totally!! He would go about his usual business and then i would end up saying did u not realise what i told u earlier lol.

Have u made ur doctors appointment yet?

I'm off out tonight with 3 of my neighbours, we decided we need christmas drinks lol. Do u have any plans over the weekend? Xx

At times men just be in their little own world!

I have to call Monday since my Dr. closes early on Fridays.

Sounds fun! Make sure you drink enough for me!! I hope you have so much fun!!

My plans is to finish wrapping the girls gifts, clean up, and watch Christmas movies with the girls. Hubby called off from work today since he is happy and he can't even focus!!!:haha: I just got done baking cookies while hubby is just sleeping.

As all sounds lovely, I can't wait to do the whole christmas with kids thing, do the tree, see the magic in their eyes and watch their little faces light up.

I will def make the most of drinking, when I do get pregnant i certainly won't be having any. Secretly one reason why I'm not testing yet lol, ppl may frown upon me drinking when there is a possibility I moght be pregnant and not testing because I won't be able to drink if i am but hey sue me!

Il raise a glass to u n ur baby tonight for sure xx

Well I thought i wud update. I got impatient yesterday and tested in the evenig, bfn, which I wasn't shocked about and not feeling upset because I knew it wud be, even if I was pregnant it probably wudnt show on hpt as was only 12dpo. Today my temp dropped so i suspect af is on its way, I dont no how soon after drop I will get af because I didn't temp a few days before af last time.

Im not too disappointed because its only second month, it wud have been nice but I had always set myself ready to be prepared for a long wait. Plus if i had a been pregnant then Saturday night was not a good idea lol the poor baby wud have been pissed lol, boy did I suffer yesterday!!

Driving to my mums tomorrow, we have a storm here at the minute, well the weather ppl call it s storm I call t wind and rain lol xx

Also if I was getting af it means my cycle has now gone down to around 32 days instead of the 42 last month, which is def a good sign, now just want to get it down to 28 so I don't have as long to wait lol

Well at least you are very patient about TTC which is always a great thing!

You must of had a great time Saturday night, with all that drinking!! Did you have a hangover the next day? The weather people get on my nerves talking about a storm and it's not even a storm.:dohh:

That is great that your cycle is 32 days, it should not take too much longer for your cycle to go back to 28!

I went to the hospital today since I was feeling a bit dizzy. My blood pressure was 165/89. So I guess I am back on my blood pressure meds which is safe for me to take during pregnancy. The Dr. said that I will have to get a high-risk OB-GYN since I have high blood pressure and asthma. I don't want to do it, but I know it is needed so that I can stay healthy for the baby. The Dr. said that I could be 8 weeks but he said that he is not sure. I will just wait until I get an ultrasound to see how far along I am.

Earlier I was talking to my sister, and I fell asleep on the phone!! :haha: She kept calling my name and then I finally woke up and said : no I am not sleep I am up, I was just trying to find something.
Will chat tomorrow hun!:hugs:

Well I haven't even been to the toilet to check but I no af is here, Im in agony, felt a little off before sleep last night so put a sanitary towel on wud seem im psychic lol. I woke up several times in the night from cramps and I can't get bk yo sleep now because the bed is cold without oh here as he's at his dads ready for Xmas.

Yeah i was very hungover sunday, felt shockingly awful lol but I wasn't the only one so I felt a bit better lol.

That's funny about falling asleep on the the phone lol, iv fallen asleep texting before but never talking. Ur officially into pregnancy state lol. I dont see how u cud be 8 weeks already, that wud mean u conceived last cycle, was ur af any different last month? So sorry ur bp is high, hope u get it under control and have a very healthy 9 months xx

Edit
No af yet :shrug: I fully expect t to be here later,temp is right bk down and the agonising cramps are a big give away lol.

I know how you feel the day after drinking. I can't stand that feeling at all! You wake up the next day don't feel well and say to yourself: why did I drink that much, well I am never drinking like that again! Then later down the road you find yourself in the same situation all over agan! :haha:

Oh no! yea cramps are a big giveaway. It wouldbe nice if you was pregnant next cycle. Let me know if AF shows up!

My cycle was not different from the last cycle. I spotted for a few days and then AF came. I don't think I am 8 weeks. I think I am 5 weeks but the Dr. did say that some women still have their period for a month-2 months while they are pregnant. :shrug: I just know that I have to keep active. Today I will walk on my treadmill for 20 minutes. Thank you so much!:hugs: Will chat later.

Af came, curled up with hot water bottle right now. If i have a 31 day cycle again i will be due af 25th jan, shud be ovulating around 9th jan so can't drink too much for my birthday or I won't want to bd. Feels weird that I'm on third cycle already, almost half way thru before I go to visit gp for checks n stuff.

Don't think I'm going to feel very sociable tomorrow which sucks and usually I'm very irritable so loads of kids around is going to annoy me big time.

Good luck telling ur family I no they will be super pleased for u xx

I hope your cycles start to shorten up soon. I am sorry that AF came, but at least this time your cycle was 31 days.:hugs: Everything will work out for you soon I just know it.

I understand about not being sociable and being irritated. I was working around kids and had to see parents coming up to the school with their babies and also pregnant women! I was sooooo angry since AF arrived and I just knew I was pregnant then but I couldn't let my anger show. I went through that every month since I started working at the school.

Thank you, my family will be happy!! I am cooking a beef pot roast now for Christmas and my Mom and sister is bringing over more food, and desserts. I am happy that I do not have to cook a lot of food just like I did Thanksgiving.

Here is plenty of ::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"