TTC & Everything Else

That's nice that you went out to dinner with your family. :flower:

Did opk go dark yet?

Today I checked my blood pressure and it was 90/61. I was kind of lightheaded this morning. My blood pressure has never been that low. I don't know what is going on. I had cramping last night and slight cramping today.

It would be nice if I did receive my BFP this month!! (wishful thinking) It would be a great birthday and Christmas gift for my hubby! I remembered in May we started talking about TTC he said: It would be nice to find out that you are pregnant on my birthday or on Christmas! It would be great but I really do think I am out sicne I am having cramps way before AF is due. AF is due on the 15th.

How are you doing today?

Opk was pos today with second urine, thought yesterday's was pos but looking again it wasn't so today was only one, will do another tomorrow to see if its faded or not. We haven't bd since Saturday so if I o today chances r slim at best, he says we will bd tomorrow but if I sleep ae bad as last night we won't lol plus I may have already od, I'm feeling my luck isn't in this month, already think I'm out.

I'm sorry ur getting cramps, I really hope it isn't af, but think of it this way, if it is then u can have some drinks over Xmas lol. Are u planning on going to the Dr soon to have a check and make sure all is well?

Finally all of my references are in!! I have to wait for them to be signed off then do a 2 week induction and then I can finally start!! It's been 4 months so far, by the time I get in there it will be nearly 6 months how shocking is that. when we rings me I'm going to ask her to get her boss to call me so I can find out what the deal is because that is a long time.

Was opk positive today? I also think I am out since I am still having cramps off and on. :growlmad: Of course I will have a few drinks if AF shows. You should too! I have an Dr. appt in January for a check-up.

I am happy that you are about to get a new job! I know you can't wait to start your new job. Since I know you was getting tired of how your co-workers was treating you like you don't work there. Wow 6 months??!! That is tooo long. Yea I hope you find out why it is taking sooo long. Great news that you your references in. Again, I am soooooo happy for you!! :hugs::flower:

How are you doing today?

Well im confused as to whether I'm out or not. I got the really bad cramps on Sunday and thought I was going to o Monday. i got what I thought was pos opk with fmu on Monday but actually is borderline neg, then Tuesday with second urine I got a pos, then again today it was pos again with second urine. We bd Saturday and tonight, I have a feeling saturdays sperm will have all disappeared by now and if im ready to o todays won't be mature. The other thing that's confusing me is my cm, I had a week of ewcm from cd11 to cd17 although 17 was borderline ew or watery. I'm now cd19 and cm is sticky n barely anything there. I'm annoyed about my temps, its so crucial atm to do them and I did but I dont check thermometer till I get home because I don't turn bedroom light on, when i turned it on to look at last temp I got distracted and by the time I looked it had gone so I don't no whether temp was up today or not.

What's most annoying is the dates right now, means I'm due af Christmas day if I od today (assuming 14 day lp) that's not a present I want lol x

TTC is just confusing. There are times that I wish I just stopped taking BCP and not thinking about getting pregnant! AF please stay away!!

I think the more you check your cervix every month you will understand your body and what is normal and what is not. Did you get a chance to check your temp today and write it down? oh no AF not on Christmas.:growlmad::nope:

Ff said I od on cd17 but I got a pos opk on cd18. Cd17 wud be good because we bd cd15

It may be a bleak Christmas for me.

Any sigj of af yet? X

Yay that's great that you O!! :happydance:

No signs of AF just cramping on and off.:growlmad:

I am off today since the teacher have to go to an all day meeting, which I found out that she didn't go since she was throwing up. She got sick from her 3 year old daughter. She was not there yesterday since her daughter was getting worse. There was no sub for Pre-K and I had to go to school a bit earlier. So with all of my fussing about adding an extra hour since they wanted me to dismiss the kids and do other things I finally got it. I was irritated since they thought I was going to work an extra hour for free. Horrible!!!

How is your day going?

Thy can't expect u to work for free anymore thats terrible.

Im ok thank u, full of cold but nothing I can't deal with lol although ot is getting a little annoying now.

Feeling a bit nervous about ky first official tww lol, last time i didnt no I was in it lol this time im like o the egg may be closer now lol. I'm not getting my hopes up because it is early days with TTC and i no full well it may take some time so I'm ok with it either way really. I always said i wudnt symptom spot n can already feel urges to do it lol but trying not to lol.

I hopr the cramps aren't af on its way and u get a lovely Xmas gift xx

Yea you are right. I was just sooo angry that they thought that I was going to work an extra hour for free.

I hope you get rid of your cold soon and stay warm.:hugs:

This should be a happy nervous feeling for you. I am happy that you are in your TWW! I think you will be relax during TTC since you have patience. I remember when I first started I was registering with so many fertility websites so that I knew when I o that ois was crazy. I think I was logging on them all daily. I think it was like 5 websites.:wacko::wacko: Now I am only on 2. LOL!! It is very hard not to symptom spot. I said it many times but always said I think this is a sign.

AF is due tomorrow and I usually spot a day or 2 before AF arrives. I remember chatting with you about how I was spotting for about 2-3 days and then bam AF arrived. Was angry. I am trying to take the relax approach but it is sooooo hard. Wow, I was just looking at my ticker and I have been TTC for 5 months now. Time is going pretty fast!!

It really is going fast I'm already 2 months in.

Has af showed?

I think i will symptom spot less than most because my body has gone thru so much in the last year and has had so many different aches and pains and weird things going off, so I just think o well iv had that before. Particularly when it comes to stomach aches and pains with my endo so hopefully this will make me more chilled.

ff changed my o day to cd 18 so not sure how good the cd15 sperm will have been so will see. i think the main reason I'm chilled is because i expected to still wait for first af until at least now and I knew I wud be less likely to conceive quickly

What will be will be x

Wow!! 2 months already!!:flower:

AF has not showed yet!! I hope it just stays away. If AF stays away I will test on the 18th. FX for me!!

That would be better if you don't symptom spot a lot since it can be very stressful. You need to be without stress!! The good news is that AF showed up quickly than you expected. Your body will be back to normal before you know it. One day you will notice signs and you think it is due to AF coming and then you are pregnant!

I hope you been having a great weekend! How is the weather there? It has been snowing here and sometimes the snows trucks do not shovel the streets. :growlmad:

Quick update: AF is now 1 day late! My breasts and nipples are very sensitive. I hope that is great news. Will chat tomorrow. I hope your day went well.

Wow great that ur late, u really shud test soon, I don't think uv ever said u were late since wevr been chatting. fx for u I really hope its good news!!

It's just a bit cold here but still quite mild for the time of year, it will probably hit us hard in the new hear like it did last year.

I'm dying to test already, just because im a poas addict though lol, I'm just really really trying not to, just have this week to get thru and then its Christmas so the time will fly by, plan on testing on 28th if af not showed but it cud still be on its way because ff said I had a long lp last time x

AF is still not here yet! Yay me!! Hubby want me to wait to test on his birthday which is the 21st. I don't now if I can wait that long if AF does not show up.:shrug:My breasts are so sore!!! Hopefully that is a good sign. FX! FX!

I do not like the cold weather! I love the snow, but I just don't like being in it! LOL!!

I hope AF stay away for you and you get your BFP when you test on the 28th. FX for you! It just might happen sooner than you think. Keep me updated on any new symptoms! :hugs::flower:

Omg I'm literally so excited for u. I wud test day before because its not a great gift if its a neg. Omg I dont think iv ever been so excited for someone testing.

I had s temp dip today and I'm 7 or 8 dpo, had twinges in low abdomen, but like iv said to other ppl I dont no what's normal for me so it cud be completely normal. Been getting creamy cm, but I got it last month a while after I od but just don't no what is normal and what isnt. Absolutely dying to test but if today is implantation day my levels will be far too low to even detect it.

I researched hcg levels and found it qute intersting. If u have a non pregnant hcg of 1 and don't inplant until 12 days post ov a normal 50 preg test won't detect it until 26 dpo!! By that time ur considered about 5 weeks pregnant.

Eek let me no when u test i cant wait to no xx

I might test the day before! I am happy that you are excited for me!:happydance:

The temp dip could mean great news, but you just have to wait until AF shows. That would be awesome if you are pregnant this cycle! I would do a little silly dance for you. HAHAHAHAHA!!

Wow, I did not know that about the hcg levels, 26DPO! Geez! Yes, I will let you know when I test! I am excited but I don't want to get too excited. :hugs::flower:

I think it wud be so awesome if u were pregnant!! A Christmas bfp wud hr amazing for u.

I finally have my start date for my new job now, I start on Feb 3rd. Means I have a month of workig 2 n half days so Il enjoy that while it lasts.

I was going to say something else then but I forgot :-( I'm sure it will come bk to me if it was important. Hang on I remember now. I got weighed today, really bad news i put loads of weight on :-( not good for TTC, makes my bmi around 27 now
Need to start really watching what I eat now but its hard as a compulsive eater lol

I hope I am!!! I am soooo happy for you that you finally have a start date. I know you can't wait to start your new job! :happydance:

Don't feel bad that you gained weight. You will be able to lose it once you get back on track again! I know that I gained a lot weight also. It went straight to my belly.:growlmad:Guess I will never have any abs!!! :haha::brat: I understand being a compulsive eater. :hugs:

My dsys of having abs has gone too lol. My weight goes to stomach and thighs!! I thought I was jut feelig s bit bloated but turns out it was all about weight lol. Il be more conservative with food over xmas and then start healthy eating after.

Last day at work then my xmas break!! Woo. Looking forward to gettig extra sleep.

Any sign of af? Sending happy thoughts ur way xx

I understand with trying to lose weight! I don't get it with skinny girls, if I am hungry I have to eat!!! LOL!

My last day is Friday YAY!!! I go back Jan 6 which I am happy about. I guess that's 1 good reason to be happy that I can still get a paycheck.

Still no sign of AF. Now I am 4 days late. I am 19DPO. Wow ever since I stopped taking BCP, the longest was 17DPO. I hope I am pregnant!!!! Well Saturday is almost here! Can't wait!!!!!! Please let it be great news. Thank you for the happy thoughts!:hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->