TTC Facebook group looking for newcomers!

Commie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have been a BnB user for almost two years now. Back in June 2012, I met the most amazing group of people on this very forum and we formed a Facebook group! We have been the very best of friends since then and many of us (unfortunately not me, yet) have had babies. Some of us are still TTC but the number of TTC's is getting lower and we were hoping to find some new friends to join our group for moral support and friendship!

If you would like to join us, please reply to this thread with some background info about yourself. It would be lovely to share stories with new TTC's!

Best wishes!

:flower:

Hi! :wave:
I'm Rachel and me and my OH of just over 2 years have been TTC since Feb 2013 and since then have had one MMC which happened in Sept :cry: We're back on the TTC wagon :)
Want to know anymore let me know :)
x

Hi there :)

Lovely to meet you! We have another girl in our Facebook group from Somerset! We also have a few who have been through the horrible experience of MC :( So sorry for your loss!

My partner and I have been TTC for almost 2 years but have had no luck at all yet. Another lady on our Facebook page had been NTNP for over 13 years and has finally gotten her BFP!! It's a great group with some lovely people and you are more than welcome to join!

If you have a Facebook account and would like to come along and meet the girls, please let me know your details and I will add you :)

Best wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"