TTC for - 12month+ Join here :P we have our 1st bfp!!!

Hey Aster, they've given it to me because of unexplained infertility, but mostly cause I have endo and it could mean that I'm producing rubbish eggs. I do ovulate, but badly I think! x

lol it was hard hiding the try to concieve crazy lady side of me that was dying to leap out in the drs office :rofl:

me too 16 months ttc 1 husband has child from previous marriage I am feeling Old at almost 34!

I am a really strong person but as soon as I set foot in a docs office, I become a jibbering wreck! :roll:

I always feel like I am going to be wasting the docs time, thats why I think I have put off going so far :dohh:

But am going to have a lovely christmas not worrying about it, luckily I wont be about to O (if I even do in the first place that is) or be in the tww and will then be making that appointment.

I am that bad that I even dread picking up the phone to make an appointment, just speaking to the receptionists scares me :wacko:

But I know I have to know if anything is wrong or if anything can be done to give me a helping hand.

xx

hun i felt the same just dont plan it get up one morning and just ring! same day appointment! bring ur hubby to support you.have u been tested atall yet? iv got mine in few weeks :) xx

Thanks, I am hoping I will wake up one day next week and just do it without thinking about it.

No tests at all yet, apart from a routine smear test, last month which came back normal, so thats one less thing to worry about at least! I was going too at the start of my last cycle but thought wouldn't help in time for a christmas BFP so I tried soy instead as a last ditch attempt ot avoid the docs, and didnt want any tests whilst using that, but whilst I took my temp for the first time ad FF confirmed that I O it increased the length of my cycle to 44 days!! It is normally about 35-38 and had been getting shoter so dont want to be doing that again!! I wanted a shorter cycle not a longer one:shrug: x

Good luck with you tests babyhopes, please keep us updated on what happens, results etc :hugs:

Good luck to all the ladies on clomid, hope it helps bring a :bfp: to you all. xx

Hey Aster, they've given it to me because of unexplained infertility, but mostly cause I have endo and it could mean that I'm producing rubbish eggs. I do ovulate, but badly I think! x

Hi floofymad, I have endo and we are jsut starting tests now, all my bloods have come back clear and we are just waiting for df to have his sa, do you think they will be likely to give me clomid too? I didn't know endo could effect your egg quality.

Xxxems I went to the gp about something else, I have been having bad af that puts me to bed for 2 days and went about that, she said she could put me on the pill and told her about ttc, she asked more questions and before i knew it the tests were being started!

Slb80, sorry to hear about the pain af brings you, are the docs able to give you anything to help, that's not the pill? My mum had endo and I remember seeing her suffering, it wasn't nice, so I hope they are able to help you with the pain.

My mum had two children naturally with endo so fxed it won't hamper ttc. xx

3 and a half years for me :blush: although at times we have been ntnp :thumbup:
see my sig for history :flower:

Just wondering what the mention of endo affecting eggs is about???? I haven't heard this before :shrug: I'm going to try soy iso's and prog cream when my af shows up :thumbup:

As for the af pains - oh yeah sure know that one!!! But I just get by with heat pads :thumbup:

The doc said just basic pain killers and try and get pg as it often sorts endo out, hummm we are trying that lol My mum had a hysterectomy due to endo in her early 30s, that worries me as I am 30 now, she had endo, also my sister has endo but she has 4 children. I do hope it isn't affecting my fertility. :dust: to us all

shall i add us all to first page and we can all get out bfps soon :yipee:

Lexx if it was just pain I could cope but I vomit, faint and can hardly walk for the first 2 days of af. It is getting worse with each cycle :(

sib80 - sweetheart, I have had all of these things happen to me to and the worst was on my honeymoon which was also my 30th birthday - spent hours on the floor unable to get up, screaming, threw up and then passed out :wacko::dohh:
I try not to worry about it and the last few months haven't been too bad :thumbup: I also use oil of oregano and have been taking homeopathic remedies, but am taking a break from the latter to see how some other things pan out for me :thumbup:

Endo used to be the least of my worries (check my sig) as I was fit and healthy (bar the iffy periods as a teenager), around 6 years ago, but in the last 18 months or so, I get a lot of what i call pressure pain at night which is beleived to be inflammation, could well be endo playing up but i have no intention of finding out - I'm not going through all that ever again!! I am working it out as i have had to the all the way through these wacky last few years. Just try to have faith that all will come good, do lots of research for natural remedies and never ever ever give up hope - there is a solution for every problem :thumbup: I have only kept going through the last 6 years from finding my own answers and having the determination to do so - it hasn't been easy, but plenty of pma and knowing that all is ok helps a lot :thumbup: I highly recommend David Hamiltons books - esp how your mind can heal your body :thumbup:

Enough waffling - i'm taking over this thread :haha: Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to all

Lexx if it was just pain I could cope but I vomit, faint and can hardly walk for the first 2 days of af. It is getting worse with each cycle :(

Hey, my AF's used to be horrendous too, but acupuncture is definitely helping to reduce the pain. The AF I had last week was so much easier and hardly had any pain at all. I've had 5 sessions so far, each one a couple of days or one day before AF.

Regarding the quality of eggs in people with endo, my acupuncturist first mentioned it to me. We had looked at my temps and charts for a few months and it looked like I was ovulating, but all the signs were that the eggs might be poor. My temps are a little erratic sometimes, but they don't stay up for very long. She even said that it might be possible that I'm trying to ovulate but the eggs themselves might not be released from the follicle..
Anyway, when I saw FS, he said that he couldn't be sure it was endo causing us problems ttc, but that the clomid might help me release better quality eggs as I could be releasing rubbish ones!
I'm not sure why, but it could be the toxins from the endo harming the eggs. I'm sure I've read that somewhere...

SLB - they might give you clomid, but it'll probably depend on your OH's SA results. If he's ok or borderline then clomid could be an option x

Hi ladies ,
Pls someone should throw more light on this , does pains before and during AF indicates endo.
I normally had painful AF on cd1 and vomits on some cycle but has ceased after i lost my 5months preg. Last year , presently i dont feel pains during AF.

not sure hun, cd3 i was sick and had a dull ache followed by stabbing pain in my left hand side between hip and belly button :cry:
i also get pains when i ovulate :(both times i feel sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->