Ttc for yr looking for buddies

Lol know the feeling still. Am wondering what strength my hpts are gonna have to look it up i ordered sensitive ones online with my groceries but they werent available so they have me some others. Feeling a constant pull as if there was a splinter or something and on and off bloateyness. I dont usually bloat not even before af but we shall see.

Hi Everyone,

I was really hoping to join as I would love some buddies to follow along with in this TTC process. It hasn't quite been a year for me yet, but I came off BC in January of this year. I didn't get my cycle back until April, and then we had to take the summer off from trying as timing was not going to line up. So I am only 6 cycles in, but I have diagnosed infertility issues, so we are currently under the care of an RE and just completed my last test on Tuesday of this week. Really hoping to have some friends to join in this journey with :)

Welcome mnelson :flower:

AFM found out my wondfos are only 25 miu?! thought it was more sensitive, so mad.

hi mnelson how are you? is there anything they can do any treatment at the moment?

yeah mines 25 as well still.... though i am getting a few stronger cramps started on one side which i thought was promising and now i get occasional cramps on both sides makes me wonder if af is getting ready. the only thing i thought was odd was i bent over to pick upa towel and it felt like someone stabbed a sewing needle near my ovary on the left but i think im going to save my hpt until i think im late

Today I am sleepy. So very sleepy. It hit me this afternoon. I feel flushed and sleepy. weird.

I fell asleep in the bath would love an early night (very rock n roll on a saturday night lol) but dont think its happening.

Do you have any other signs atm?

Apparently a veery low tolerance to alcohol?! I had 2 very weak drinks last night with dh and it knocked me out cold lol I'm small and a lightweight but that was insane.

:haha: sounds like you had a blast last night Stillpraying

Haha, that's my kind of an evening.

I'm thinking I'm getting ready to o. But I have been deceived in previous cycles so not too optimistic yet.

Man the bfns are starting to bug me :( so much for being more fertile after a loss. BFNS for daaays.

Attachments

• 20161119_144418.jpg
    20161119_144418.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
  • 20161119_144348.jpg
    20161119_144348.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 2
Ah u could still get a bfp still fingers xd.

Hope u get a pos opks soon krissie.

Well if my 1st opk is rigth (which logically looking at it with the cm is right) i am due tomorrow i should be crampy and spotting and no sign yet. Bit nervous to test would rather live in denial now lol keep feeling bloated and a pull on one side but i think thats probably just because i od that side.

Fx for all the ladies testing.

Afm, I feel like I'm trying to o. My pelvis/ovaries are achy but my cm is not cooperating. So fx it turns fertile soon and I o.

I might test on wed then if 2nd opk was right i think i would be tsting 1 day before af due. Still feel bloaty and a pull on my left side bit of nausea every now and then more if im hungry and last night my heart was racing (i had palpatations right through 1st tri last time) so keep feeling optimistic but would be gutted if i got a bfn so i chicken out lol

When are u next testing still?

Fxd krissie u o soon i hate waiting. Waiting to omis worse than the tww for me.

How you feeling belle any better

Thanks for asking sunshine, I am feeling better despite the fact that I woke up this morning with pink eye UGH, happens sometimes with viral colds. The doc gave me some drops, but I don't think they're doing much. Otherwise my sore throat is better and I can talk again, so I'll take that!

I am super excited for you to test again sunshine, but I understand that feeling of dread that it'll be another BFN. For that reason I don't test at all anymore, I just wait out AF. Speaking of AF, she's due on Sunday. I'll know to expect AF or not in a couple days if I start spotting.

Ugh Belle sorry your cold got in your eyes. Pink eye is the worst. Hope you get better soon!

My son just had that belle he had viral flu then pink eye now he has a cough. Sneezed right in my face today (thanks aidan lol) so no doubt i will get ill. Hes 3 and trying to teach him to cover his mouth. Hes in preschool so just seems he has something mearly.every wk.

Decided im testing on sunday. I only have 1 hpt left and that covers my 2nd pos opk . Not had any af cramps but am realllllly nervous

hi mnelson how are you? is there anything they can do any treatment at the moment?

yeah mines 25 as well still.... though i am getting a few stronger cramps started on one side which i thought was promising and now i get occasional cramps on both sides makes me wonder if af is getting ready. the only thing i thought was odd was i bent over to pick upa towel and it felt like someone stabbed a sewing needle near my ovary on the left but i think im going to save my hpt until i think im late

I actually have a follow up appointment on the 30th to go over all of our results and decide on next steps. I am super nervous for that. I am just trying to stay hopeful at the moment that I could maybe be pregnant this cycle?? Its pretty unlikely with all of our issues, but I had SUCH a vivid dream the other night of use a clearblue digi and it saying pregnant that I actually woke up convinced it was real, haha.

I feel you girls on hating seeing the negatives. I used to test all the time, and now since I get spotting before my cycle every time, I never test. I just know once that starts happening, the game is over for me. I dont know which is worse any more... seeing a negative or starting AF or knowing its coming.

I am excited for you guys to test! There are a few of you here that are just a couple days out! Everyone is looking like they are a week or more ahead of me. I will just sit here patiently watching you all and hoping that there are many BFP's to go around! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->