• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc for yr looking for buddies

So so sorry still! :hugs:

Yes, definitely not pregnant. I took a test earlier this week to rule it out. But I'm pretty sure I'm 4 dpo now. My cm turned creamy at 2 dpo which is pretty typical for me. And I've had a very clear shift now.

So planning to start testing next Wednesday. I don't have many tests do trying not to waste them by testing too early.

I don't think so. Based on my temps I did not ovulate after my cd 16 opk. I suspect I tried and failed and retried a week later with success.

I'm so sorry Still :( I was so hopeful for you! I've got everything crossed you'll get your rainbow baby soon.

I'll be taking my first Clomid dose tomorrow night. I'm excited! :)

I'm sorry Still that really sucks :hugs:

Sarah super excited for you to start your new clomid cycle!!! FX this one does the trick for you!

Whelp, I started spotting and right on time. The last couple cycles its started at 11 dpo right around noon, today was no exception. At least now I know I can enjoy Halloween guilt free and I'll be able to enjoy some drinks in Boston when we go for our trip in a week and a half. AF will come along on Tuesday but I ALWAYS spot before hand so I know its coming. This is why I never have to do a pregnancy test, always start spotting at 11-12 dpo and then I know. DH and I will have some of our fertile days in Boston so he's hopeful that we'll be able to conceive then. Also due to my short cycles I will be testing again in November, AF due the 26th.

DH and I have been in screaming matches all week (after I caught him smoking weed again). Today I was finally able to have a calm conversation with him. I explained the plan.... meds in january, IUI in June, IVF in January 2018, and then I explained the risks and the costs of all the procedures. I explained that IUI with injectibles has a higher success rate than IUI with femara, but that the risk of twins or triplets is also higher and that if we had triplets that he would be a full time stay at home parent (I earn over double what he does and have a professional license to maintain so its not an option for me). I also explained what happens with ovarian hyperstimulation and how it can be FATAL. But for whatever reason the fear of triplets seemed to do it for him and he's agreed to quit weed (again) starting now and that we would both renew our efforts for healthy living so that we can put our best foot forward in January when we start femara.

Cycle 15 here I come :coffee:

Sorry to hear that Belle. Fx you get lucky in Boston.

Aw still so sorry to hear that *hugs. The line was getting darker too.

Krissie so crazy about ur delayed o same thing happened to me a few cycles ago i missed an o and od 2 weeks late was very lucky to have tried in time.

Belle fingers xd for you.

Well i am not going to o for a week and a half so im going on an absolute health kick. Apparently (according to this book) my body might be to acidic it needs to.be alkaline (might be why i have cps) and there might be too much sugar from rubbish and caffeeine so need to cut stuff out. Theres a 5 day detox not starting it until tue as i need to get my head around it so enjoyed my last chocolate biscuit lol.

Good luck with your diet sunshine. I am planning to go back on mine November 1st. I definitely eat to much sugar so hoping to drop that and do lower carb again.

I am going to test tomorrow. O ly 7 dpo but it is Halloween and just feel the urge. :haha:

This cycle has been rough, I've never o'd that late on a medicated cycle. We had great timing so hoping we get ouri bfp.

Happy halloween still how are you doing?

Apparently according to my book my body is too acid i need to be more alkaline???!!!??? so in short i need to eat more green leafy stuff so got a bag of kale going to make kale crisps (or chips depending on country lol). And obviously too much sugar. It also says to use full fat milk as semi as male hormones in it and it doesnt say what to sweeten drinks with so im on herbal tea with honey since thats natural. Not supposed to have sweetner. I will be honest the book has battered my head. And i cant drink green smoothies lol so im just eating the food rather than the gross bits.

Hardly anyone knocked on the door so we have a giant bowl of sweets left so i am proud i have avoided bowl (hid it in cupboard out of sight out of mind lol)

Yeah im cutting carbs too krissi. I can quit wine easy but chocolate is my thing. Ironically in this book one of the things to help men to produce good sperm is coca if only it helped eggs lol

Man if chocolate helped eggs....lol I'm actually trying to make my diet more alkaline to sway boy. Unfortunately there is no way on this planet I can cut coffee. I am going to look into drinking alkaline water though. Are you trying to sway boy sunshine or just boost fertility?

Sunshine I think my body is likely on the acidic side as well.

I'd like a boy, but I'd also like a girl. Either would be great I think so for myself personally we aren't worried about swaying one way or another. Its hard enough to make a baby, never mind worrying about what kind of baby you're making!

belle I agree but I'm in an odd position. I have 2 girls...and we lost a boy. so it's very hard on DH so if I can at least do anything to increase my chances of a boy... well its worth a shot you know?

I originally was going to sway girl but I'm just gonna be happy to get pregnant at this point. I'd love either and think now I'd slightly prefer a boy.

I didnt know alkaline could sway. Well for me any baby will make me happy but i do have a boy i would love a girl but i have a son and 3 brothers so i would happily have another boy sort of used to boys. I have read grapefruit can help to conceive a girl not sure how true it is

Diets going ok a few naughty biscuits but sugar level is right down only had about 2 coffees maybe less (i never get to finish the cup before it gets cold lol). Im supposed to cut painkillers out but im getting ill again stupid flu shot never having it again. So had to have a few but that can make it acid too.and 1 week to o for me seems to have come round quick for a change.

Have you tested yet krissie?

Most things high in acidity sway girl, and alkaline sways boy.

How is everyone? Am having really strong o pain. Opks still neg just want it here already lol hate waiting

Good luck sunshine and still!

I'm CD 5 today so still have a few days before O, just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. At least AF is over now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->